It's a medical fact. Life begins at conception.

The Political Peril of Second-Trimester Abortions

Yesterday I picked apart a poll, commissioned by the National Right to Life Committee, that purported to show that most Americans thought most abortions should be illegal. Now a second poll, taken in December by the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion and just released by the Knights of Columbus, purports to show the same thing. It doesn’t prove that Americans think most abortions should be outlawed. But it does underscore a weakness in public support for abortion rights: Even the most pro-choice people aren’t sold on abortion rights beyond the first trimester.

Pro-life and pro-choice Americans also broadly agree that abortion should be legal when a woman's life or physical health is endangered by pregnancy and when pregnancy is caused by rape or incest. Both groups favor banning "partial-birth abortions," and requiring parental consent for minors. Additionally, a slim majority of pro-choice Americans (52%) agree with 90% of pro-life Americans that abortion should be illegal in the second trimester.

Plenty of Common Ground Found in Abortion Debate

In the eyes of the law, negroes were 3/5 human.

You know that's bullshit, but at this stage, you don't care. You're just rage-flailing.

It's right there in black and white.

Quite true. The text clearly means negroes are full persons.

---
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
---

The phrase in question is "three fifths of all other Persons", which means that the persons are persons, and only 3/5 are counted.

That's obvious basic English, hence you'll deny it. You've gone past the point of justifying lying to push your hate-agenda.

Incorrect. The law stated negroes were persons, but then stated only 3/5 of those persons would be counted for representation purposes. The law never said what you claimed. Do learn some history, eh?
The Three-Fifths Clause of the United States Constitution (1787) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed
With the convention seemingly at an impasse Charles Pinckney proposed a compromise: “Three-fifths of the number of slaves in any particular state would be added to the total number of free white persons, including bond servants, but not Indians, to the estimated number of congressmen each state would send to the House of Representatives.” The Pinckney compromise was not completely original. This ratio had already been established by the Congress which adopted the Articles of Confederation in 1781 as the basis for national taxation.
Fuck you bitch.
Like I said, in the eyes of the law, a negro was 3/5 of a person.
Northern FREE blacks were treated the same as FREE white people as US citizens who could vote. Why did the Southern White Democrats and Southern Black Democrats keep black people as slaves?

The truth about Southern black slave owners
“The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.
You lack of intelligence is showing again, G...

Our laws treated them as 3/5 humans. And no moral argument against that rule was tolerated.

Your responses to the moral argument are no different. "It's the law!"
You are fucking wrong. Free blacks were treated equally, but you lying sack of shit, think that the Slaves of the south were treated as 3/5 human. Fuck you asshole, go learn REAL history and not what you think is education from public schools. Dumbass.
It's the law, dummy. Blacks are not equal to whites. Don't give me your moralizing bullshit. It's the law.

See how that works?

You know that's bullshit, but at this stage, you don't care. You're just rage-flailing.

---
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
---

The phrase in question is "three fifths of all other Persons", which means that the persons are persons, and only 3/5 are counted.

That's obvious basic English, hence you'll deny it. You've gone past the point of justifying lying to push your hate-agenda.
It's the law. Blacks can't eat at the same lunch counter as me. I don't want to hear your religious bullshit, and I sure as shit don't want you forcing me to conform to your religious bullshit.

Two-thirds of Americans, including half of all who identify themselves as "pro-choice", disagree with Roe v. Wade.

I disagree with it in spots. After all, they just made up some "compelling state interest" crap to justify restriction late-term abortion restrictions.

So...as I was saying, two-thirds of Americans, including half of all who identify themselves as "pro-choice", disagree with Roe v. Wade.

Ruminate on that for a while.

Two. Thirds.

That's more than 3/5.

Life obviously doesn't begin at conception, being it existed before conception.

Claims that a human being is formed at conception are purely subjective opinions, no matter who makes them.

Humanity over all of human history has used "human, born and alive" to define a human being. Claims such as the OP makes are very recent historical revisionism from the pro-life crowd.

Human life began when the sperm fertilized the egg.

It's the law. Blacks can't eat at the same lunch counter as me.

And that makes blacks 3/5 of a person ... how?

If you're not just spinning stupid bullshit, you can lay out the logic for us.

If they were 4/5 of a person, could they eat at the lunch counter with you? Please supply a humanity scale that matches rights to fraction of full humanhood, being you're implying such a thing exists.

At some magical point, even pro-abortionists agree the child in the womb is a human who cannot be arbitrarily murdered.

They just pick a date. Presto! You're a human now!

Nothing magical about it. Who exactly every said the fetus in a womb is not human? Late term abortion are rare as it should be.

---
---

It's the law. Blacks can't eat at the same lunch counter as me. I don't want to hear your religious bullshit, and I sure as shit don't want you forcing me to conform to your religious bullshit.
I am done with you, you don't want to know the truth, so stay an ignorant fuck.
The long-forgotten racial attitudes and policies of Woodrow Wilson » Professor Voices | Blog Archive | Boston University
They had been integrated during the post-war Reconstruction period, enabling African-Americans to obtain federal jobs and work side by side with whites in government agencies. Wilson promptly authorized members of his cabinet to reverse this long-standing policy of racial integration in the federal civil service.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

It's the law. Blacks can't eat at the same lunch counter as me.

And that makes blacks 3/5 of a person ... how?

If you're not just spinning stupid bullshit, you can lay out the logic for us.

If they were 4/5 of a person, could they eat at the lunch counter with you? Please supply a humanity scale that matches rights to fraction of full humanhood, being you're implying such a thing exists.
Hey, I am just standing on the law, man. Don't blame me. I may not like the law, but I think we should stand on it and not some moral bullshit. That's just the kind of weak-kneed fucker I am.

So no negroes at the lunch counter. Keep your religion out of it.

---
---

I am done with you, you don't want to know the truth, so stay an ignorant fuck.
Hey, you wanted to stand on the law. So be it. No negroes can eat at the lunch counter with me. Keep your religion out of it.

Any pro-choicer who claims they hate abortion but back the law are weak-kneed fuckers, and I don't buy their bullshit for one second.

You are the same assholes who silently assented to segregated lunch counters.

Well. I'm out of here. after 271 replies, no one has actually tried to respond to that what I posted. I'm getting nothing but deflection, or people simply refuse to acknowledge the simple fact that medical science has spoken, and a human life begins at conception.

At some magical point, even pro-abortionists agree the child in the womb is a human who cannot be arbitrarily murdered.

They just pick a date. Presto! You're a human now!

Nothing magical about it. Who exactly every said the fetus in a womb is not human? Late term abortion are rare as it should be.
Oh, it is most certainly magical. I just proved that at least half of all pro-choicers are against second trimester abortions. The other half choose a later date at which they decide you have life.

It's all fucking arbitrary. Magical.

Life at conception is at least unequivocal.

Claims that a human being is formed at conception are purely subjective opinions, no matter who makes them.

Humanity over all of human history has used "human, born and alive" to define a human being. Claims such as the OP makes are very recent historical revisionism from the pro-life crowd.

So? By design, not every fertilized egg makes it to the womb or birth.

So? By design, not every fertilized egg makes it to the womb or birth.

And? That's stating the obvious but has nothing to do with the instant human life begins.

Forum List

Back