🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

This is one of Rott's most embarrassingly stupid posts. Obama's deal with Syria & Russia is very popular. Americans don't care that it wasn't Obama's first option, which was sadly to bomb Syrian.

Mitt wouldn't have taken the deal, and we'd be at war with Syria by now, and getting ready for war with Iran.

Conservatives have to realize that most voters don't want an aggressive foreign policy anymore.

This is one of Rott's most embarrassingly stupid posts. Obama's deal with Syria & Russia is very popular. Americans don't care that it wasn't Obama's first option, which was sadly to bomb Syrian.

Mitt wouldn't have taken the deal, and we'd be at war with Syria by now, and getting ready for war with Iran.

Conservatives have to realize that most voters don't want an aggressive foreign policy anymore.

Don't tell them the truth it might actually get through. :eek:

Just one of the infinite reasons that Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to Romney.

What are you talking about?!? Obama has spent more in 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined spent in their first 4 years...

You're happy just because that reckless, nation collapsing spending is not on defense?!? :cuckoo:

You can't even give a rational answer to a simple question. You just worship him for the sake of worshipping him... :bang3:

Rotty believing the lies again. Proof be damned!!

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Oh sweetie - you're little liberal bar graph simply cannot trump reality. What was the national debt the day that Obama took office?

Not as much as it was after he put two wars on the books. Previously the money was being spent, but hidden. Fact is he's (Obama)the smallest government spender since Eisenhower.

I said LEADing examples

So a democratic administration is spending less on defense and more on abortions?
No news there.

He can't even lead his way around Syria without Putin's help
:cuckoo:

Easy;

He's not reactionary; sending troops into every Middle East hot spot to stamp out terrorists and making more terrorist as a result. In short; he brings an intelligence to the Oval office that wasn't there between 2000 and 2008.

No

He just sends drones with bombs, killing more teenagers than terrorists.
That doesn't create more terrorists at all

In the cold calculus of warfare; there is always collateral damage. Better them than us but I think 6,000 dead Americans would have quenched your thirst for blood. I guess I'd be wrong though.

How many Americans have to be killed in the ME for no reason to satisfy you?

Easy;

He's not reactionary; sending troops into every Middle East hot spot to stamp out terrorists and making more terrorist as a result. In short; he brings an intelligence to the Oval office that wasn't there between 2000 and 2008.

No

He just sends drones with bombs, killing more teenagers than terrorists.
That doesn't create more terrorists at all

In the cold calculus of warfare; there is always collateral damage. Better them than us but I think 6,000 dead Americans would have quenched your thirst for blood. I guess I'd be wrong though.

How many Americans have to be killed in the ME for no reason to satisfy you?

Shock and awe!

shock_and_awe_2.jpg

Dead civilians while Bush is president=Americans are terrorists.

Dead civilians while Obama is President=collateral damage.

You can't make this shit up.......

We're not getting our soldiers killed in the middle east due to new conflicts for starters

We're not increasing defense spending to insane levels; Obama has kept them at merely unbelieveably goofy levels

We're not threatened by the overturn of Roe V. Wade so reproductive choice is still a matter between a woman and her doctor

I could go on and on.

What are you talking about?!? Obama has spent more in 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined spent in their first 4 years...

You're happy just because that reckless, nation collapsing spending is not on defense?!? :cuckoo:

You can't even give a rational answer to a simple question. You just worship him for the sake of worshipping him... :bang3:

Math isn't really your thing is it? Romney knew how to do math, you and little obie not so much.

Math isn't really your thing is it? Romney knew how to do math, you and little obie not so much.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mon...-new-tax-proposals-add-34-trillion-to-deficit

Oh sweetie - you're little liberal bar graph simply cannot trump reality. What was the national debt the day that Obama took office?

Not as much as it was after he put two wars on the books. Previously the money was being spent, but hidden. Fact is he's (Obama)the smallest government spender since Eisenhower.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someone has their tinfoil hat on tonight! :lol:

Tell me something [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] - can you provide a single link from an even slightly credible source (I'll even accept radical left-wing CNN) that backs up your outrageous story here which you literally just made up because the facts have painted you into a corner? Just ONE?

Ladies & Gentlemen - I give Seawytch! While I'm posting links to source after credible source, she provides tinfoil hat theories! :lmao:

It really takes an incredible level of cognitive dissonance to come up with a thread like this.

Or just a video which - one year later - events PROVE that one man (Romney) was dead-on and one man (Obama) was astoundingly incompetent. :lmao:

Any wonder folks why Obama and the Nazi Dumbocrats want a "kill switch" for the internet? This right here is why! Truth and information is the greatest threat to the Dumbocrat agenda...:eusa_whistle:

Dead civilians while Bush is president=Americans are terrorists.

Dead civilians while Obama is President=collateral damage.

You can't make this shit up.......

Anyone who made that claim is full of shit.

But your comparison to sending in divisions of ground troops under Bush to drone strikes by Obama is silly both in practice and scale. It's shameful that you have to try to equate the two to make your flimsy point.

332-206.
Adds up.

Scoreboard.

And once again the FACTS prove Seawytch is a brainwashed slave to her liberal masters...

Obama Has Now Borrowed More Than All Presidents from Washington to W

:dance:

The debt was 10 trillion when Bush left office. It's not 20 trillion now.

Forum List

Back