🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

Examples, please

We're not getting our soldiers killed in the middle east due to new conflicts for starters

We're not increasing defense spending to insane levels; Obama has kept them at merely unbelieveably goofy levels

We're not threatened by the overturn of Roe V. Wade so reproductive choice is still a matter between a woman and her doctor

I could go on and on.

I said LEADing examples

So a democratic administration is spending less on defense and more on abortions?
No news there.

He can't even lead his way around Syria without Putin's help
:cuckoo:

Easy;

He's not reactionary; sending troops into every Middle East hot spot to stamp out terrorists and making more terrorist as a result. In short; he brings an intelligence to the Oval office that wasn't there between 2000 and 2008.

Examples, please

We're not getting our soldiers killed in the middle east due to new conflicts for starters

We're not increasing defense spending to insane levels; Obama has kept them at merely unbelieveably goofy levels

We're not threatened by the overturn of Roe V. Wade so reproductive choice is still a matter between a woman and her doctor

I could go on and on.

more americans have died in Afghanistan under obama than under Bush.
Yeah, that's what happens when you try to fight terrorists--remember that was the reason we went into the ME to start with. For some reason we invaded Iraq in the middle of the war on terror.

the DOD budget could be cut, so could the budget of the entire government
Yes, but Mitt Romney wanted to increase defense spending.

yes, murder of unborn children is encouraged by obama,

No, a woman's right to choose is sponsored by Obama. Do try to keep up.

You claimed it was in his book, not some bullshit blog.

I'm on my phone do your own searches. The link cites to the Obama book.

Lying about your lies from the lying Pub PROPAGANDA Machine, hater dupe...a disgrace.

"Dreams From My Father", he writes that he used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow."

That's from his own words. It is more logical to assume that being as he was a coke head that he dealt it then it is to think he did not.

And this from Dreams of My Father:

Their unruly maleness will not be contained, as mine finally was, by a sense of sadness at an older man's injured pride. Their anger won't be checked by the intimation of danger that would come upon me whenever I split another boy's lip or raced down a highway with gin clouding my head.

So what we have is Obama admitting to be a doper, a cocaine fiend and driving DUI. And never once saying he was reformed as did GWB.

You and your ilk like to point out that GWB used cocaine as if that were bad yet Obama ADMITS HIMSELF to using Coke and you could care less. The liberal left PROVES everyday to be nothing but hypocritical liars.

map_20121112143528_640_480.JPG

Humiliating.

The overwhelming amount of low information voters in this country is humiliating indeed.....

Yes the map should have been solid blue.

yes, murder of unborn children is encouraged by obama,

No, a woman's right to choose is sponsored by Obama. Do try to keep up.

No, infanticide is not a woman's right to choose. Do try to keep up.....

I could go on and on.

What are you talking about?!? Obama has spent more in 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined spent in their first 4 years...

You're happy just because that reckless, nation collapsing spending is not on defense?!? :cuckoo:

You can't even give a rational answer to a simple question. You just worship him for the sake of worshipping him... :bang3:

Proof?

And, don't forget to allow for inflation.

"Allow for inflation" - in other words, oh shit, how do we spin this to protect Maobama... :lmao:

The numbers are what they are my friend. When he took office, the national debt stood at $10 trillion. It's now at $16 trillion (and very soon to hit $17 trillion). That's astounding failure. 228 years to build up $10 trillion. 5 years under Obama to add $7 trillion...

Oh, by the way, PROOF:

Obama Has Now Borrowed More Than All Presidents from Washington to W

I could go on and on.

What are you talking about?!? Obama has spent more in 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined spent in their first 4 years...

You're happy just because that reckless, nation collapsing spending is not on defense?!? :cuckoo:

You can't even give a rational answer to a simple question. You just worship him for the sake of worshipping him... :bang3:

Rotty believing the lies again. Proof be damned!!

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

And once again the FACTS prove Seawytch is a brainwashed slave to her liberal masters...

:dance:

I could go on and on.

Oh sweetie - you're little liberal bar graph simply cannot trump reality. What was the national debt the day that Obama took office?

And once again the FACTS prove Seawytch is a brainwashed slave to her liberal masters...

Nobody exposes their own ignorance quite like [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION].

The day Barack Obama took office, the national debt stood at $10 trillion. It now stands at $16 trillion (soon to be $17 trillion). He's added more to the debt in his first 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined did in their first 4 years.

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yep, the democrats, the party of compassion. Historically they have denied personhood to innocent black people. Now, the modern democrat party denies personhood to innocent unborn children, most of whom they hope are black btw.......

Maybe bigots like candy corn can smoke on that one for a while.....

:udaman:

I could go on and on.

I said LEADing examples

So a democratic administration is spending less on defense and more on abortions?
No news there.

He can't even lead his way around Syria without Putin's help
:cuckoo:

Easy;

He's not reactionary; sending troops into every Middle East hot spot to stamp out terrorists and making more terrorist as a result. In short; he brings an intelligence to the Oval office that wasn't there between 2000 and 2008.

No

He just sends drones with bombs, killing more teenagers than terrorists.
That doesn't create more terrorists at all

Proof?

And, don't forget to allow for inflation.

"Allow for inflation" - in other words, oh shit, how do we spin this to protect Maobama... :lmao:

The numbers are what they are my friend. When he took office, the national debt stood at $10 trillion. It's now at $16 trillion (and very soon to hit $17 trillion). That's astounding failure. 228 years to build up $10 trillion. 5 years under Obama to add $7 trillion...

Oh, by the way, PROOF:

So you know the Pub BS, DUPE...The debt was 800 billion whe Raygun started- He TRIPLED it. It was 5 trillion when Booosh started- He DOUBLED IT- and both were in good times- OBAMA spent 80 per cent of his deficits to avert the PUB DEPRESSION and help the victims...this year it will be down to 700 billion, 400 of that UE and WELFARE- you are a FOOL LOL.

Wish it were true, but the truth is BHO et al kicked our asses a year ago, and we are getting ready to get beat down once more because of the stupidity from the reactionary right.

I personally give the credit for that great wonder to Neocons. You ran that circus. ;)

You are up to par though, not knowing left from right, up from down. Keep blaming us though, it makes you look thinner, seriously. ;)

I could go on and on.

Oh [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION], sweetie, you do have to stop living willfully ignorant. Straight from the Treasury Department data:

That means that in the less-than-three-years Obama has been in office, the federal debt has increased by $4.212 trillion--more than the total national debt of about $4.1672 trillion accumulated by all 41 U.S. presidents from George Washington through George H.W. Bush combined.

Treasury Department Data: Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

Forum List

Back