🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

Nearly every day, we're reminded of how not only Obama was the superior choice to Mitt Romney; but the right choice to lead this nation.

Examples, please

We're not getting our soldiers killed in the middle east due to new conflicts for starters

We're not increasing defense spending to insane levels; Obama has kept them at merely unbelieveably goofy levels

We're not threatened by the overturn of Roe V. Wade so reproductive choice is still a matter between a woman and her doctor

I could go on and on.

What are you talking about?!? Obama has spent more in 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined spent in their first 4 years...

You're happy just because that reckless, nation collapsing spending is not on defense?!? :cuckoo:

You can't even give a rational answer to a simple question. You just worship him for the sake of worshipping him... :bang3:

Last edited:
Wish it were true, but the truth is BHO et al kicked our asses a year ago, and we are getting ready to get beat down once more because of the stupidity from the reactionary right.

Because that's what all black men in America do, right cowboy?

Gonna guess you did not read Obama's book. Report back to the class when you know something about your anointed one.

Since his book never disclosed that he was a "scum bag crack dealer", perhaps it's you that needs to read and "report back".

Before we right him off, it's only fair that we give him a chance to PROVE President Obama is "scum bag crack dealer".

Right, RKMBrown?

Examples, please

We're not getting our soldiers killed in the middle east due to new conflicts for starters

We're not increasing defense spending to insane levels; Obama has kept them at merely unbelieveably goofy levels

We're not threatened by the overturn of Roe V. Wade so reproductive choice is still a matter between a woman and her doctor

I could go on and on.

What are you talking about?!? Obama has spent more in 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined spent in their first 4 years...

You're happy just because that reckless, nation collapsing spending is not on defense?!? :cuckoo:

You can't even give a rational answer to a simple question. You just worship him for the sake of worshipping him... :bang3:

Proof?

And, don't forget to allow for inflation.

Gonna guess you did not read Obama's book. Report back to the class when you know something about your anointed one.

Since his book never disclosed that he was a "scum bag crack dealer", perhaps it's you that needs to read and "report back".

Before we right him off, it's only fair that we give him a chance to PROVE President Obama is "scum bag crack dealer".

Right, RKMBrown?

Tell you what. You show me Obama's proof that he didn't falsify his ss & bc along with a copy of his school recs. The guy is a bum. I would not use him to clean septic.

In reality, it was Mitt and crazy Ann that were humiliated less than a year ago. Sorry, nutters, this particular talking point is just a little to out there even for you guys. :cuckoo:

Examples, please

I could go on and on.

Rotty believing the lies again. Proof be damned!!

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

This is how Mitt Romney humiliates President Obama:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it say about how inept Barack Obama is as president that a candidate had his finger on the pulse of our national security a billion times more than the actual president who was privy to the highest classified information in the nation?

Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Jeep producing vehicles in China (they are). Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Russia being our enemy (they are). And Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Syria...

Obama vs. Romney: Predicting the crisis in Syria

Mitt lost for a reason: Not enough voters wanted to return the failed policies of the GOP. You need to get past that, and you've failed miserably.

Mitt would not only have us bogged down deep in Syria by now, but we'd also be at war in Iran too.

Right, RKMBrown?

Tell you what. You show me Obama's proof that he didn't falsify his ss & bc along with a copy of his school recs. The guy is a bum. I would not use him to clean septic.

Absolute hater dupe idiocy. 90 per cent chance racist...lol

What? The number of your rejection letters or the internet bill you're running up someone else will have to pay?

That's the amount of debt Obama has racked up in his first term in office. He's racked up almost another trillion since his election last year.

332-206..rack that up.

Marion Barry got elected again after he ran DC into the ground and was caught smoking crack with prostitutes. He won that election because people like you voted for him, just like people like you voted for Obama. Keep up the bad work..... :thup:

Mitt Romney humiliating Obama by talking about his "Blind Trust".

Mitt Romney humiliating himselft by talking about his "Blind Trust".

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back