🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

Ok....let's run with this for a minute.

Maybe you can provide a link to what was actually said, complete with inflection??

I already did (and that's when Wytchey ran for the hills!) :lol:

Link me, bro
I missed it
:cool:

Found it.

I heard it talk about jobs growing in China while they're shrinking here
I heard it talk about increased production in China while we shrink

Nowhere did it sound like jobs were being taken from here to work in China instead
Is that like claiming that the fat man must have gotten that way by taking food from the skinny guy?

Actually, come to think of it, I never even heard Romney's voice

I'd still like to see this evil speech

Conservatives believe what makes them feel good, whether it's true or not. It's a common characteristic of the weakminded.

I agree. Shitweiler is a perfect example of this. In the feeble minded right winger's mind:

Make shit up
Believe it as truth
Back up lies from radical right wing propaganda outlets that tell them what they want to hear, not the facts.
Spew stupidity on epic proportions claiming you are right.

They truly need to be in mental wards :cuckoo:

Ironic post is ironic, coming from ThinkProgress' number one linker

:cuckoo:

Conservatives believe what makes them feel good, whether it's true or not. It's a common characteristic of the weakminded.

I agree. Shitweiler is a perfect example of this. In the feeble minded right winger's mind:

Make shit up
Believe it as truth
Back up lies from radical right wing propaganda outlets that tell them what they want to hear, not the facts.

Provide proof shitstain. I guarantee you can't which will verify my post.

I will be watching this thread closely :up:

Make shit up
Believe it as truth

:lol: You can't pretend your way out of this one BL. Your posts full of ignorance and my posts full if FACTS are there for everyone to see :lol:

No matter how many time you call Jeep production in China a "lie" does not change the fact that right now, workers in China are standing on a Jeep production line... :eek:

So now the new Dumbocrat narrative is that Obama's quote that he had visited "57 states" was "taken out of context"? How can you possibly have a context for that as there are only 50 states?!? :lmao:

And Nancy Pelosi's "we have to pass it before we can find out what's in it" was as well?

Oh please explain it to us and put it back into "context"! Please? This aught to be hysterical...

Willard lost fuckstain, get over it.

We're not discussing the results of the election - we're discussing Obama's incompetence (a subject which has exposed your equal incompetence).

Now please tell us again how Jeep is "not" being made in China despite the fact that every single news outlet in the world has reported otherwise (and then tell us how all if them - including MSNBC is "radical right-wing") :lmao:

Identify for us the Jeep plant or plants that were closed in the US to move their production to China.

Make shit up
Believe it as truth

What's really funny is that the link I provided was from USA Today... :lmao:

We're not discussing the results of the election - we're discussing Obama's incompetence (a subject which has exposed your equal incompetence).

Now please tell us again how Jeep is "not" being made in China despite the fact that every single news outlet in the world has reported otherwise (and then tell us how all if them - including MSNBC is "radical right-wing") :lmao:

Identify for us the Jeep plant or plants that were closed in the US to move their production to China.

Identify for us where in Romney's ad that he stated the Jeep plant or plants would be closed in the US and moved their production to China. Well?

:dance:

And since you Dumbocrats are too lazy to do your own homework properly, I'm going to do it for you. You can find the FULL ad here:

[ame=http://youtu.be/xl77CapjzsA]Romney Radio Ad on Jeeps and China in Toledo, OH - YouTube[/ame]

Watching Dumbcorats flail around wildly trying to defend the indefensible is fall down hilarious...

[MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] falsely claims that no Jeeps are being produced in China :lol:

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] (being the least irrational of the irrational Dumbocrats) realizes that there is no denying Jeep is being manufactured in China (confirming that Black_Label is one misinformed jack-ass) but tries the tactic of revisionist history and wants to convince people that Romney "implied" something totally different :lol:

[MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION] realizes she is too uninformed to make an intelligent comment, but she hates the fact that people now know Obama is a blithering idiot, so she just nonsensically posts the electoral college results over and over :lol:

[MENTION=35352]zeke[/MENTION] realizes she can't defend this either, so she too turns to the election results which aren't being discussed in this thread :lol:

They really are like 4 monkeys fucking a football - tripping all over each other trying to come up with a narrative that explains away Obama's incompetence and Romney's well informed insight... :lmao:

It's a year later and Mitt Romney continues to humiliate Barack Obama

Sorry, I thought that lying sack of shit had lost the election, looked like a bloody idiot and fallen into political obscurity.

I didn't realise he was humiliating anyone, more humiliated himself by coming a rather shitty second to Obama.

Make shit up
Believe it as truth

Provide proof shitstain. I guarantee you can't which will verify my post.

I will be watching this thread closely :up:

Okay, I was off by one letter.

Not TP

TPM

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-exempt-koch-bros-front-group-discovered.html

Let's not overlook RawStory

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-right-police-cheif-thrown-out-of-office.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...p-can-win-in-2016-if-they-cry-out-to-god.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-the-worst-untouchables-reenactment-ever.html

Now what was that about 'extreme sources'?

Salon, maybe?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ropaganda-bush-shook-down-liberal-groups.html

Watching Dumbcorats flail around wildly trying to defend the indefensible is fall down hilarious...

[MENTION=37749]Black_Label[/MENTION] falsely claims that no Jeeps are being produced in China :lol:

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] (being the least irrational of the irrational Dumbocrats) realizes that there is no denying Jeep is being manufactured in China (confirming that Black_Label is one misinformed jack-ass) but tries the tactic of revisionist history and wants to convince people that Romney "implied" something totally different :lol:

[MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION] realizes she is too uninformed to make an intelligent comment, but she hates the fact that people now know Obama is a blithering idiot, so she just nonsensically posts the electoral college results over and over :lol:

[MENTION=35352]zeke[/MENTION] realizes she can't defend this either, so she too turns to the election results which aren't being discussed in this thread :lol:

They really are like 4 monkeys fucking a football - tripping all over each other trying to come up with a narrative that explains away Obama's incompetence and Romney's well informed insight... :lmao:

They're followers, Rotty. All of them. Stupid. Incapable of original thought.

Being led around by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Here's a quick quiz for you...

Guess which one of these women made Maxim's Top 100 Hottest Women On Earth List?

685fb9a7-b5c3-43c2-8cea-942bd318d8c2.jpg

Would you have guessed Princess Letizia of Spain (on the left)?

Maybe, cute as a button.

Or how about Carla Bruni, wife of French Prez Sarkozy?

Yup, hot as forecracker, that one.

But you'd be WRONG!! Wrong, I tell you!!!! Just plain fucking WRONG!!!!

Maxim, in its rush to glorify, deify and worship the Stuttering Clusterfuck and everything he touches in the name of -- Whatever. I have no idea what that might be....

But Maxim named The Sasquatch as one of the Top 100 Hottest Women on Earth in the Spring of 2009!!!! :lmao:

2009 Hot 100 | Maxim

I guess it's "Hot" to be married to a Nobel Prize laureate..... :lmao:

This whole thing..... This whole 'Pop Culture' presidency has been a disaster.

Being led around by the nose by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is no way to live boys and girls.

But that's exactly what dimocraps do....

And oh..... Maxim considered the Sasquatch to be 5 slots Hotter than....

98-rebecca_mader_Hot100_l.jpg

Not just stupid. But blindly stupid.

Always remember, when dealing with dimocraps, you're dealing with blind stupidity

@Black_Label falsely claims that no Jeeps are being produced in China :lol:

@Seawytch (being the least irrational of the irrational Dumbocrats) realizes that there is no denying Jeep is being manufactured in China (confirming that Black_Label is one misinformed jack-ass) but tries the tactic of revisionist history and wants to convince people that Romney "implied" something totally different :lol:

@candycorn realizes she is too uninformed to make an intelligent comment, but she hates the fact that people now know Obama is a blithering idiot, so she just nonsensically posts the electoral college results over and over :lol:

@zeke realizes she can't defend this either, so she too turns to the election results which aren't being discussed in this thread :lol:

They're followers, Rotty. All of them. Stupid. Incapable of original thought.

Being led around by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

Here's a quick quiz for you...

Guess which one of these women made Maxim's Top 100 Hottest Women On Earth List?

685fb9a7-b5c3-43c2-8cea-942bd318d8c2.jpg

Would you have guessed Princess Letizia of Spain (on the left)?

Maybe, cute as a button.

Or how about Carla Bruni, wife of French Prez Sarkozy?

Yup, hot as forecracker, that one.

But you'd be WRONG!! Wrong, I tell you!!!! Just plain fucking WRONG!!!!

Maxim, in its rush to glorify, deify and worship the Stuttering Clusterfuck and everything he touches in the name of -- Whatever. I have no idea what that might be....

But Maxim named The Sasquatch as one of the Top 100 Hottest Women on Earth in the Spring of 2009!!!! :lmao:

2009 Hot 100 | Maxim

I guess it's "Hot" to be married to a Nobel Prize laureate..... :lmao:

This whole thing..... This whole 'Pop Culture' presidency has been a disaster.

Being led around by the nose by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is no way to live boys and girls.

But that's exactly what dimocraps do....

And oh..... Maxim considered the Sasquatch to be 5 slots Hotter than....

98-rebecca_mader_Hot100_l.jpg

Not just stupid. But blindly stupid.

Always remember, when dealing with dimocraps, you're dealing with blind stupidity

I'm going to cancel my subscription
:puke:

What does it say about how inept Barack Obama is as president that a candidate had his finger on the pulse of our national security a billion times more than the actual president who was privy to the highest classified information in the nation?

Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Jeep producing vehicles in China (they are). Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Russia being our enemy (they are). And Mitt Romney humiliated Obama on Syria...

Obama vs. Romney: Predicting the crisis in Syria

And yet he still lost the election because he alienated more then half the country yeah Mitt is just so brilliant. :cuckoo:

His loss is not a reflection on him - it's a reflection on an ignorant electorate such as you who vote for handouts because your parasites and fight voter ID's because you know you'll never win another election without fraud.

So you are assuming i voted for Obama? If that is your assumption then you are the only ignorant person here. I am calling it as i see it.

Nearly every day, we're reminded of how not only Obama was the superior choice to Mitt Romney; but the right choice to lead this nation.

You gotta be pretty fuking desperate to be bringing up a failed candidate like Romney. I mean desperate.

When a rethugs candidate like Romney gets his ass kicked in the general election and people like the dog are STILL trying to claim how great he was, you know times are desperate for Rethugs.

On another note. I had a Rottweiler dog once. Loyal, but the stupidest fuking dog I ever owned. Stubborn to. Reminds me of a poster on here today. Stupid but loyal.

Hey lets talk about Cruz. Now there is a guy for Republicans. LMAO.

Fact the facts. Romney was right about these things and Obama was wrong.

Come to think of it, anyone that opposes anything Obama says will be proven right sooner or later. The idiot, like any liberal, just makes shit up as he goes.

Taking words out of context has no meaning to people like you. Does it. Kinda like the "you didn't build it" bull shit or "we have to pass it ...." or the "57 states".

Out of context means nothing to Rethugs does it? You just find a little snippet of words from a speech and go bat shit crazy by ignoring the rest of the speech and them making shit up as to what the real message was.

How classy you rethugs are.

Obama was never taken out of context. He truly believes that without government people would not have created the things they did. And you are an idiot if you believe that bullshit.

You do know that there were cars long before there was public highways. And the first railroads were privately built.

You liberals think government is god.

Taking words out of context has no meaning to people like you. Does it. Kinda like the "you didn't build it" bull shit or "we have to pass it ...." or the "57 states".

Out of context means nothing to Rethugs does it? You just find a little snippet of words from a speech and go bat shit crazy by ignoring the rest of the speech and them making shit up as to what the real message was.

How classy you rethugs are.

So now the new Dumbocrat narrative is that Obama's quote that he had visited "57 states" was "taken out of context"? How can you possibly have a context for that as there are only 50 states?!? :lmao:

And Nancy Pelosi's "we have to pass it before we can find out what's in it" was as well?

Oh please explain it to us and put it back into "context"! Please? This aught to be hysterical...

No one is saying otherwise moron. What's being said is how much smarter Romney is than your boy Obama.

You picked a dumbass for a president, you should feel proud!

Forum List

Back