It's About Time Somebody Said It

I agree being religious doesn't make a conservative.
I consider myself a Christian but I'm not a church goer nore do I have a bible.
But I dont consider it a bad thing to follow Christian beliefs in your day to day life.
The Ten Commandments are also a good standard.
As long as you know right from wrong no matter the subject you're basically a Christian by default.
If you believe in late term abortion you are not even close to being a moral individual.
Outside of it being a life or death choice of the mother or the baby, when have you ever heard of a "late term" abortion?
Two of the conservatives I know are atheists. :)

She is first off a self declared atheist. That makes her NOT a conservative. She may not be full on progressive, but ALL progressives start off as atheists.
Not a conservative simply because she does not believer in the God you worship? All Progressives start off as atheist?
That is some of the most ridiculous shit I have ever read. You are pretty pitiful at being conservative and help give conservatives a bad name. It is funny how many of the howling right-wing, call themselves conservative. They have just about ruined the term, stripping it of value or identity. This is what is wrong with the Republican party now. They have traded being conservative for just claiming the label conservative, when all the main big name players are radical as hell.

WTF?
Are you claiming dems dont approve of late term abortion for any reason they choose?
I'm asking if anyone on the right has ever actually heard of a late term abortion being done where it wasn't a straight up choice between the mother living or the baby living?
It's one of those thing pro-lifers like to throw out there. But it doesn't happen.

I'm asking if anyone on the right has ever actually heard of a late term abortion being done where it wasn't a straight up choice between the mother living or the baby living?
It's one of those thing pro-lifers like to throw out there. But it doesn't happen.
Link?

SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.

I'm a "real" Conservative Ray Ray, we've already stepped up and many of us have left the Pubs.

I live in a conservative state and the person linked who was speaking is a conservative. Most of you racists have nothing to do with conservatism.

Ray Ray? You lied when you said you lived in Oakland?

Not a conservative simply because she does not believer in the God you worship? All Progressives start off as atheist?
That is some of the most ridiculous shit I have ever read. You are pretty pitiful at being conservative and help give conservatives a bad name. It is funny how many of the howling right-wing, call themselves conservative. They have just about ruined the term, stripping it of value or identity. This is what is wrong with the Republican party now. They have traded being conservative for just claiming the label conservative, when all the main big name players are radical as hell.
No conservative gives a shit about the opinion of some full-of-shit prog.

No conservative gives a shit about the opinion of some full-of-shit prog.
Says the 6 year old kid the could pop a bird in public without his parents whipping his ass, like good conservatives should. Remember, you are using the avatar of a rebellious out of control 6 year old, hardly a conservative.

I know a few real conservatives and none of them are religious.
Cupp is a conservative. And she has the stones to call out the whack-a-doodles (MAGA) in the party she supports.
So Cupp is an establishment conservative and supports the old useless Bush dynasty GOP. The party of the nice guys in white hats who lack the cojones to fight but are happy to let the democrats run the nation while they sit back and just criticize.

The old GOP is as useless as tits on a boar hog. Conservatives want a party that will fight for its beliefs.

1666472366997.jpeg

I know a few real conservatives and none of them are religious.
Cupp is a conservative. And she has the stones to call out the whack-a-doodles (MAGA) in the party she supports.

I am not a religious person. I am agnostic. Atheism is ANTI theist. It's that ANTI part that makes her not a conservative. Conservatives, TRUE conservatives, don't care what you are. All they care about is that you are a productive member of society.

I am not religious. I simply don't care about religion. Never have. What I am not is ANTI religion. Like I said, ALL progressives are atheists. The fact that she self declares as an atheist makes her far closer to a progressive, than a conservative.

Forum List

Back