It's against the law to offend people?

No I think his analogy was accurate, the left in general and the little brainwashed college pukes in specific, think anything said that goes against their left wing indoctrination as offensive. They think the whole freaking world should be a safe zone for them.
Excuse me, Eddie Haskel, I do believe the thread is about the leftie being offensive, not being offended.

No I think his analogy was accurate, the left in general and the little brainwashed college pukes in specific, think anything said that goes against their left wing indoctrination as offensive. They think the whole freaking world should be a safe zone for them.
Excuse me, Eddie Haskel, I do believe the thread is about the leftie being offensive, not being offended.

And you would be wrong. My B/U.

The leftwing is so crazy, they cant even listen to divergent viewpoints, wow these people are pathetic and beyond stupid

The Patriot Act did away with the 4th amendment.

No, it didn't.

The MCA nullified the Bill of Rights.

No, it didn't.

The torture comment was an example of just how far the right is willing to go.

I would go farther, myself. We owe the enemy nothing. The Geneva Conventions only work if all warring nations apply them. Otherwise they are a clear disadvantage to those nations adhering to them.

And nothing like this could happen without the DOJ being politicized.

The DOJ could not be more politicized than by having Al Sharpton's handpicked client running it.

And you would be wrong. My B/U.

The leftwing is so crazy, they cant even listen to divergent viewpoints, wow these people are pathetic and beyond stupid
I believe the title of the thread is...

"It's against the law to offend people"

...and the one doing the offending is?

Anyone? Anyone?

Buelller? Bueller?

Preachers speaking out against homosexuality. Brainwashed college pukes calling the cops on them, crying they were offended. Then a dumb assed cop writing one of the preachers a citation for disorderly conduct, saying it was against the law to offend people.

If this is too difficult for you to understand maybe you could get an adult to explain it to you.

you don't understand the issue, huh?

:cuckoo:

I understand it just fine. It's the amphibian thinking such as you people continually exhibit that perplexes me.

as I said. you haven't a clue and need to go look at our caselaw. no right is immutable or without exceptions.
BE VERY SPECIFIC and tell us what law was broken in this particular case.

He didn't video tape what he was doing so it's impossible to say if he broke the law or not. It is up to the judge but......

In Texas, the crime of disorderly conduct can be committed by

• using obscene or abusive language or making an offensive gesture or display that tends to provoke a violent reaction or upset the community's peace and quiet (“fighting words”)
  • creating a chemical, noxious odor in a public place
  • threatening or abusing another person in a public place, without provocation
  • making excessive noise in a public place or in or near someone else’s private residence

Disorderly Conduct in Texas | Criminal Law

Did you watch the video? The guy filming fully described the language used, the cop didn't dispute anything he said, so why do you have any reason to believe any of the above applies?

Yep. Did you see what he was doing before the police arrived?

Like I said, it's impossible to say......up to the judge......?

I understand it just fine. It's the amphibian thinking such as you people continually exhibit that perplexes me.

as I said. you haven't a clue and need to go look at our caselaw. no right is immutable or without exceptions.

He didn't video tape what he was doing so it's impossible to say if he broke the law or not. It is up to the judge but......

• using obscene or abusive language or making an offensive gesture or display that tends to provoke a violent reaction or upset the community's peace and quiet (“fighting words”)
  • making excessive noise in a public place or in or near someone else’s private residence

Did you watch the video? The guy filming fully described the language used, the cop didn't dispute anything he said, so why do you have any reason to believe any of the above applies?

I heard what was being discussed between the cop and the guy that was cited. The guy did nothing illegal.

I heard what was being discussed between the cop and the guy that was cited. The guy did nothing illegal.

So? That's his story, which of course is only half the story. The accused would never lie or embellish his story huh? The judge might very well throw the case out too. Since we don't know exactly what the other party accused him of it is impossible to say. He could have very well abused that person in a pubic place without provocation too. I don't know, I wasn't there.

So? That's his story, which of course is only half the story. The accused would never lie or embellish his story huh? The judge might very well throw the case out too. Since we don't know exactly what the other party accused him of it is impossible to say. He could have very well abused that person in a pubic place without provocation too. I don't know, I wasn't there.

Yet the cop didn't mention anything like that while issuing the citation. Go figure.

Yet the cop didn't mention anything like that while issuing the citation. Go figure.

Did you see what happened before the video started?

I was offended by the superbowl halftime show, can I sue the NFL? I suspect that a very good class action suit could be brought if it is illegal to offend anyone.

Preachers speaking out against homosexuality. Brainwashed college pukes calling the cops on them, crying they were offended. Then a dumb assed cop writing one of the preachers a citation for disorderly conduct, saying it was against the law to offend people.

If this is too difficult for you to understand maybe you could get an adult to explain it to you.
Is the liberal the "preacher speaking", or the "brain washed college puke"?

Is the liberal the "preacher speaking", or the "brain washed college puke"?

I'm not your daddy, like I said get an adult to explain it to ya.

Forum List

Back