It's all about poor, poor, abused, unfairly set-upon ME

MUST DESTROY AMERICA

You fucking traitor democrats.
It’s true we can’t give in to the baby crying. Let him cry himself to sleep.
the hard part anymore is which side is really acting like a baby. both are damn good at it anymore.
Nah this is all on Trump. Stop with the both sides are equally to blame bullshit just because Democrats don't play Trump's game or swallow their narrative.
Yes, this is on Trump and most Americans agree. He asked for 5.7 billion dollars and didn't get it so he refused to sign the bill funding the government.

This is what you get when put a business man in the presidency who is totally lacking in the political skills. Nothing better illustrates this than his vendetta with Pelosi, the key person he needs to get what he wants. I'm sure his refusal to allow her use of federal transportation was really satisfying but how did that help his cause. It simply drove the two further apart and made any agreement less likely.
So you’re saying I’m not allowed to ask for the same things you ask for? So fk me? Dude, fk you
???

the hard part anymore is which side is really acting like a baby. both are damn good at it anymore.
Nah this is all on Trump. Stop with the both sides are equally to blame bullshit just because Democrats don't play Trump's game or swallow their narrative.
Yes, this is on Trump and most Americans agree. He asked for 5.7 billion dollars and didn't get it so he refused to sign the bill funding the government.

This is what you get when put a business man in the presidency who is totally lacking in the political skills. Nothing better illustrates this than his vendetta with Pelosi, the key person he needs to get what he wants. I'm sure his refusal to allow her use of federal transportation was really satisfying but how did that help his cause. It simply drove the two further apart and made any agreement less likely.
So you’re saying I’m not allowed to ask for the same things you ask for? So fk me? Dude, fk you
???
Figures you don’t get it. Color me surprised

Well he must have forgotten how Bill, George jr. and Barack were treated.

Until the House files impeachment against him, well fuck him and his crybaby ways...

Impeachment for what?

Really?

Do the Democrats need any reason?

I just do not care about his crybaby nonsense that MSM eats up like tabloid crack candy...

Should he be impeached for that?

No.

Air traffic controllers union warns ,,,,Please Republicans fly somewhere ,,you might get lucky

My mother would chastise me over my “poor little me” behavior and I grew to a stout man and thank her for it
Then the “anything he/she wants” parents came along and last 20 years
turned out a bunch of pajama boys who are convinced their feelings are facts and anyone not holding their feelings is racist, sexists, etc.
Stout?? lol you mean a fat slob like trump

If he can get congress to give him 5 billion dollars to build a wall that take years to complete to solve an emergency that doesn't exist, then he should be able to blackmail them into paying for some Trump Towers.

MUST DESTROY AMERICA

This is what you get when put a business man in the presidency who is totally lacking in the political skills. Nothing better illustrates this than his vendetta with Pelosi, the key person he needs to get what he wants. I'm sure his refusal to allow her use of federal transportation was really satisfying after her suggestion that he postpone the State of Union speech but how did that help his cause. It simply drove the two further apart and made any agreement less likely.
never said i wanted another politician.

MUST DESTROY AMERICA

This is what you get when put a business man in the presidency who is totally lacking in the political skills. Nothing better illustrates this than his vendetta with Pelosi, the key person he needs to get what he wants. I'm sure his refusal to allow her use of federal transportation was really satisfying after her suggestion that he postpone the State of Union speech but how did that help his cause. It simply drove the two further apart and made any agreement less likely.
Unfortunately, a politician is what is needed in today's political arena. We may hate them but we do need them.

Cry me a river Trump! What a losers...After what you did to Hillary you deserve it asshole.

And no, you're not as Hillary is the most unfairly treated. A lot of this shit coming out at you is of your own doing asshole and I hope you're impeached for it.
What did Trump do to Hillary aside from beat her?

Unfortunately, a politician is what is needed in today's political arena. We may hate them but we do need them.
disagree. policians to me are why we are in this mess.

disagree. policians to me are why we are in this mess.
Well, that's probably true, but without them this nation, at least as we know it would have ceased to exist years ago. To the uninformed, it appears all you need is good honest people in Washington and they will do the right thing. However, doing that is far harder than one can possibly imagine when decisions are shared between 535 people all with different goals and issues.

Rather than say we need politicians, I think it's more accurate to say we need people with political skills which is another way of saying people skills. In addition, these people need to have a good understanding of government and our laws and how it really works, not just how it should work. Lastly, every legislator needs to be able to build lasting relationships with his or her peers. No bill every gets pasted just because it's a good bill. It takes support from legislators and the leadership who have relationships with the sponsors of the bills. Often it takes years for a legislator to become effective. Without politician organization congress becomes an unruly mess and nothing is accomplished.

chaos-classroom-570.jpg

Last edited:
It's the job of elected officials to willingly accept criticism with no recourse or reply. If you disagree then you are partisan. Your beliefs are messed up

MUST DESTROY AMERICA

Blackmail is NEVER acceptable But that's the way this POS rolls Cut workers pay and said if you don't like it we'll be in court for 2 years ,,leaving them no choice Once a slimebag ALWAYS a slimebag
so far trump is the only one making compromises and concessions to get them back to the table.

they keep crying and saying "no". they don't even know what they want except to make assholes who live for the divide happy.

why are you living for the divide?
His concession was to give back what he took away.

What he should do is agree to fund the government another 60 days and give these poor people a chance to pay their rent an buy groceries. If there is no agreement in 60 days then he can let the government shutdown again. He will have lost nothing and there is a good possibility that the two sides might be able to work this out. What he's doing now is obviously not working.

No, secure the border.

You filth will not win.

kn012019dAPR20190118064506.jpg

Yep, The President want's to defend America.

But you democrats hate America, so you'll allow the government to be shutdown forever if it means endangering the land and constitution you so bitterly despise.

$5.7 billion is less than Pelosi and pals spend flying to Europe - oh, did her lavish vacation get cancelled... :lol:

But you democrats hate America, so you'll allow the government to be shutdown forever if it means endangering the land and constitution you so bitterly despise.

$5.7 billion is less than Pelosi and pals spend flying to Europe - oh, did her lavish vacation get cancelled... :lol:
Trump said he was proud to own it Are you calling him a gd liar?

No, I'm calling you a god damned traitor, because that's what you are.

No, I'm calling you a god damned traitor, because that's what you are.
I'd party if he didn't wake up tomorrow and for slime bags like you too

Forum List

Back