It's all about Republican voter suppression and packing districts where your vote doesn't count.

Cute. Your link is from 2013.
When did Maryland DEMs gerrymander the districts?
2013 is going on today. Nothing has changed as my OP pointed out. If you have a problem in Maryland that needs fixing, then let's fix it fairly. I'm for fairness. What are you for?
I do not believe you.
I believe you would do anything to get a DEM elected.
Believe what you want to. I have no reason to lie, because I myself am not involved in gerrymandering, nor would I ever do such a thing. I'm principled. If I can't win on my own merits, skills, and honesty, I won't participate, or get involved with such a scheme. My life has more meaning than to let some cheating scheme rob me of my own self worth.

In life, we all have two choices. We either live a life of lying and cheating, or we stand on our own two feet, head held high, and be the best we can be. And each one of us knows who we already are right now. I'm content with who I am. Are you?
Meanwhile just about every black district in the US is a gerrymandered monster created supported and redone by democrats. Remind me how you complain about that?
But not in their favor. Just ask North Carolina, and Texas. You know, the one from my OP.
The districts in North Carolina were originally designed and created by Democrats. I assume the federal Government democrats created the ones in Texas. Democrats created the black districts and supported them since the early 90's.

Polling places are not permanent locations. Many are private locations where owners change or the buildings become unusable for election purposes.

Every voter is assigned to a polling location. You make it sound like there is nowhere for them to vote.
They closed 868 polling places in the south in mostly minority areas. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Are you going to try and tell us that Republicans weren't trying to take away the Black vote? They stole it from millions. They have to cheat. They have no other choice. They are destroying Democracy.

So you're saying blacks can't find their way to new locations? Talk about the bigotry of low expectations. Are you aware of the supreme court case concerning gerrymandering? They said the federal courts have no roll in States political decisions on drawing district maps.

What new locations? There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act They got rid of them.

Poor thing, that's an average reduction of about .25 polling places per county in the US.

BTW if one polling place is closed, the folks would need to go to a different new location, at least for them, wouldn't they? Why do you think the folks are too stupid to find the new location?

"Stupid?" That's a loaded statement that you aren't prepared to handle. You might want to leave that one alone.

New location you say? Yea, when you have no car, but used to be able to walk to the polling station, the game just changed boss. Do you think folks are so naive, that they do not realize Republicans have already figured out where Joe Brown lives, who doesn't own a car, and that if we locate the poll out of town or eliminate the one where Joe Brown lives, then there is a better than average chance Joe Brown isn't going to vote.

Let's see, a quarter you say? Hmm, just the right amount to steal an election and keep that population from voting. It's never been a mystery for me how Trump got elected. You just confirmed it for me.

Now you're just pulling crap out of your ass. Trump won because the majority in 60% of the States voted for him. Deal with it loser.

You mean like what the DEMs did in Maryland?
The impact of gerrymandering in Maryland
Thank you! Republicans are always a great help in making my point. That drawing districts for presidential elections are idiotic and unfair, no matter where you go. Therefore, paper ballots are in order and the electoral College is wrong. It always has been. Majority rule. That has always been the predicate for a fair election. No one can deny fairness when the majority vote a candidate in. It's common sense.

What the hell do districts have to do with Presidential elections?
Tying Presidential Electors to Gerrymandered Congressional Districts will Sabotage Elections

ROFLMFAO, that's not done in 48 States and DC, they are winner takes all in presidential elections. You really have no fucking clue what's really going on, do you?

No kidding. Show me where I got it wrong;
Recently Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Virginia introduced legislation to make the distribution of electoral votes for president dependent on the votes in each congressional districts instead of statewide results. Legislation to that effect has been introduced in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Virginia, and there are serious discussions in Pennsylvania. Legislators in states like Florida and Ohio also may introduce similar legislation. Currently, only Maine and Nebraska (a state with a unicameral, bipartisan legislature) allocate their electoral votes in a similar fashion.

Most critics of this plan identify it as a scheme by the GOP to rig the election to improve its chances to elect a president. But there are a number of reasons to object to this proposal beyond its partisan intent or impact. Significantly, it would import into the presidential election process the dysfunction that plagues the congressional districting process. The problems with redistricting include not only partisan gerrymandering but also citizen exclusion from the redistricting process, imbalanced districts based on prison-based gerrymandering, and chronic problems with Census undercounts.

An increasing number of congressional districts also reflect calculations by those in power about how they can best preserve their power. Incumbents carve the citizens of their state into districts for maximum personal and partisan advantage. Democracy suffers while neighborhoods are split, competing candidates are drawn out of districts, and groups of voters are ‘cracked' or ‘packed' to manipulate their voting power. Most recently we saw single party legislative control of the redistricting process in most states – Democrats controlled redistricting in 6 states and Republicans controlled redistricting in 17 states. Some of the most egregious plans came from Republicans in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Michigan; and Democrats in Illinois and Maryland. In all of those states, partisans manipulated districts to disproportionately benefit the party drawing the lines; it would be an injustice to use those same district lines to determine the allocation of electoral votes in a presidential election.

Proponents of this change assert that since presidential candidates do not win 100 percent of the votes in a state, awarding electors based upon the results in congressional district is more representative of how voters voted. This would only be true if congressional districts were drawn to fairly represent citizens, rather than to protect political parties.

The Cook Political Report tells us that despite already having a majority of the popular vote, the current district lines make it almost impossible for the Democrats to win control of the House of Representatives. Specifically, “Democrats might need to win nearly 55 percent of all House votes cast in order to win a majority at any point in the coming decade. In 13 of the last 15 cycles, neither party has hit 55 percent of the vote.”

In the 2012 election, President Obama won both the popular vote and the Electoral College. Yet the GOP maintained control of the House in spite of the fact that the popular vote went to Democratic candidates for the House of Representatives. While 2012 is the most extreme example of partisan redistricting control – it is not the only example.

Redistricting prevents the true voice of the people from being heard time and time again. In 1980, Republicans broke even, winning 49% of the popular vote, while Democrats won 56% of the seats. Similarly, there was an especially large gap between the Republican percentage of the vote in 1990 with Republicans winning 46% of the popular vote, but only 38% of the House seats. These examples demonstrate that time and again, allocating electoral votes based upon congressional districts is not necessarily reflective of the national popular vote.

Unquestionably, redistricting processes are desperate for reform. We like to think that voters choose their politicians, but in the redistricting process politicians often choose their voters. States like Arizona, California, Florida and others are adopting more independent and transparent redistricting processes, but the mechanisms remain vulnerable to partisan machinations. Certainly, well-designed redistricting systems can help ensure that the voices of voters are heard and can inspire public confidence in both a process and an outcome recognized as fair. Until that happens, however, we should not permit the problems that infect redistricting to contaminate our presidential elections.

In the 2012 election, President Obama won both the popular vote and the Electoral College. Yet the GOP maintained control of the House in spite of the fact that the popular vote went to Democratic candidates for the House of Representatives. While 2012 is the most extreme example of partisan redistricting control – it is not the only example. Show us specifically how presidential elections are not influenced by gerrymandering

One question dumb ass, what party holds a majority in the US house of reps? You also might want to read Article 2 of the Constitution. States can allocate electors based on the votes in their State in any manner they chose. Following the Constitution is not cheating.

Cute. Your link is from 2013.
When did Maryland DEMs gerrymander the districts?
2013 is going on today. Nothing has changed as my OP pointed out. If you have a problem in Maryland that needs fixing, then let's fix it fairly. I'm for fairness. What are you for?
I do not believe you.
Believe what you want to. I have no reason to lie, because I myself am not involved in gerrymandering, nor would I ever do such a thing. I'm principled. If I can't win on my own merits, skills, and honesty, I won't participate, or get involved with such a scheme. My life has more meaning than to let some cheating scheme rob me of my own self worth.

In life, we all have two choices. We either live a life of lying and cheating, or we stand on our own two feet, head held high, and be the best we can be. And each one of us knows who we already are right now. I'm content with who I am. Are you?
MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any thoughts????????????????
Polling places are not permanent locations. Many are private locations where owners change or the buildings become unusable for election purposes.

Every voter is assigned to a polling location. You make it sound like there is nowhere for them to vote.
They closed 868 polling places in the south in mostly minority areas. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act Are you going to try and tell us that Republicans weren't trying to take away the Black vote? They stole it from millions. They have to cheat. They have no other choice. They are destroying Democracy.

So you're saying blacks can't find their way to new locations? Talk about the bigotry of low expectations. Are you aware of the supreme court case concerning gerrymandering? They said the federal courts have no roll in States political decisions on drawing district maps.

What new locations? There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act They got rid of them.

Poor thing, that's an average reduction of about .25 polling places per county in the US.

BTW if one polling place is closed, the folks would need to go to a different new location, at least for them, wouldn't they? Why do you think the folks are too stupid to find the new location?

"Stupid?" That's a loaded statement that you aren't prepared to handle. You might want to leave that one alone.

New location you say? Yea, when you have no car, but used to be able to walk to the polling station, the game just changed boss. Do you think folks are so naive, that they do not realize Republicans have already figured out where Joe Brown lives, who doesn't own a car, and that if we locate the poll out of town or eliminate the one where Joe Brown lives, then there is a better than average chance Joe Brown isn't going to vote.

Let's see, a quarter you say? Hmm, just the right amount to steal an election and keep that population from voting. It's never been a mystery for me how Trump got elected. You just confirmed it for me.
There is not a single negro qualified voter who can not call their local Baptist church who can not get a ride to the nearest polling station you DUNCE!
Or are millions of negroes so fucking stupid they don't know how to use their free cell phone? Which is it?
Two words: Bell Curve!

How do they get to the liquor store, their dope dealers, beauty shop?

I do not believe you.

Meanwhile just about every black district in the US is a gerrymandered monster created supported and redone by democrats. Remind me how you complain about that?
But not in their favor. Just ask North Carolina, and Texas. You know, the one from my OP.
The districts in North Carolina were originally designed and created by Democrats. I assume the federal Government democrats created the ones in Texas. Democrats created the black districts and supported them since the early 90's.
The Districts have been controlled by Republicans. So what you assume yesterday, is not reality today. My video link already proved that.

The liquor stores are all conveniently located next to section 8 housing that whites created, as a way of segregating Blacks from society, and keeping the conspiracy in tact. Whites have to keep Black America excluded in order to isolate them from middle class white society. 868 polls closed in the south. So, I'm not sure what voting booth they are going to get to?

How much?

Once again I ask you how much?

Because I know the last two republican mayor's of both cities.

What's that got to do with a gerrymandered map that is right there for everyone to see? That is a map to make sure the Democrat vote is irrelevant.

So you telling us it's just a coincidence that no republican mayor of Chicago or Atlanta hasn't happened in almost a 100 years?

And Atlanta is in a Red State

It's all about Gerrymandering.

LOl! A hundred years ago, a Republican was a Democrat.
And the LIB media claim George Wallace was a REP.
Which political party birthed the KKK?
Which political party fought for slavery? Which party fought against slavery?
You are bringing up tired arguments that have nothing to do with voter suppression. Is it because you have no real legitimate arguments to debate with? Your questions are irrelevant to today's voter suppression by Republicans. They are cheaters. Plain and simple.

I do not believe you.

The Districts have been controlled by Republicans. So what you assume yesterday, is not reality today. My video link already proved that.
In the 90's DEMOCRATS ran North Carolina dumb ass. Republicans only recently won the state.

The liquor stores are all conveniently located next to section 8 housing that whites created, as a way of segregating Blacks from society, and keeping the conspiracy in tact. Whites have to keep Black America excluded in order to isolate them from middle class white society. 868 polls closed in the south. So, I'm not sure what voting booth they are going to get to?

By the way, are you telling me Blacks drink more than whites? :auiqs.jpg:*I don't know what closet you've been living in all your life, but you must still be in grade school not to know more about that.

Requiring an ID is not voter suppression. And if you are too stupid to follow the 3rd grade level instructions on how to register and how to vote, then guess what? You don't vote. Look at it as a natural selection process.

Absolutely, people have years to get an ID, well in advance of an election.... what seems to be the problem with them if they cant even do that?

In the 90's DEMOCRATS ran North Carolina dumb ass. Republicans only recently won the state.
They only recently ruined the state with the worst record in voting in the country too. North Carolina's Deliberate Discrimination Against Black Voters

It’s Time for Americans to Take Back the Vote

In North Carolina, Voting Controversies Are Common. Here’s the Recent History.

Requiring an ID is not voter suppression. And if you are too stupid to follow the 3rd grade level instructions on how to register and how to vote, then guess what? You don't vote. Look at it as a natural selection process.

Absolutely, people have years to get an ID, well in advance of an election.... what seems to be the problem with them if they cant even do that?
Not if their vote is purged illegally while trying to claim they voted twice and didn't. Kris Kobach illegally purged millions. Voter ID does them no good. And when 868 polls are closed in the south, it definitely does them no good.

Republicans suppress, Democrats get the illegal and dead vote-it washes.
I have asked for that to be proven on this thread, and all I get are coward Republicans who can't deliver with that proof. All they do is lie.

Last edited:
New Documentary ‘Rigged’ Spotlights Voter Suppression Tactics in Texas

Republicans are not just cheating, but they are destroying Democracy.
Thank you! Republicans are always a great help in making my point. That drawing districts for presidential elections are idiotic and unfair, no matter where you go. Therefore, paper ballots are in order and the electoral College is wrong. It always has been. Majority rule. That has always been the predicate for a fair election. No one can deny fairness when the majority vote a candidate in. It's common sense.

The electoral college is not wrong, it is provided for in the Constitution. If you don't like it commie, see Article 5. People like you are the very reason the founders included the electoral college.

If there was an electoral college you mean? Gerrymandering districts is not synonymous with the electoral college. The Constitution does not provide for that, just so it can suppress the vote.

Do you have an english translation for that gibberish?

The electoral college cancels out as a legitimate election strategy when gerrymandering is put in place.

New Documentary ‘Rigged’ Spotlights Voter Suppression Tactics in Texas

Republicans are not just cheating, but they are destroying Democracy.

The electoral college is not wrong, it is provided for in the Constitution. If you don't like it commie, see Article 5. People like you are the very reason the founders included the electoral college.

If there was an electoral college you mean? Gerrymandering districts is not synonymous with the electoral college. The Constitution does not provide for that, just so it can suppress the vote.

Do you have an english translation for that gibberish?

And you still did not answer my question.

Redraw the lines.

Split the Minority Vote across district boundaries.

Time to thin-out those multi-generational Democratic voting blocs.

It's the only way to turn-around some of those Inner City $hitholes.
They already did. They blocked them out all together to cheat. Republicans can no longer win elections without gerrymandering and suppression. Everyone knows this.
Fun, ain't it?
I don't know, is it? If you hate Democracy and your country so much that you would steal fair elections away from legal voters, then you are not a patriot to this country, and your disrespect for the millions who fought and died to establish the sacred right to free and fair elections proves you really do not love this country. You can't even cherish those who died for that cause. It only shows that you are in it for yourself. As long as I got mine, fuck everyone else, especially those who died to have those free and fair elections.

So, is it "fun"? You tell me. You brought it up.

Spoken like a true idiot who never served in uniform a day in their lives.

Cute, spoken like a true coward who has to distract from the thread topic, because you're too unprepared to deal with the truth.
Oh, folks who are not on the same page you are, are not cowards.

They're merely more interested in preserving the Republic than they are letting your Unwashed Minority run rampant.

The truth is, most Americans are far too busy with their families and mortgages and hobbies and investment accounts for this whiny $hit.

But you go right ahead and keep banging your head against the wall, child... it won't bother the rest of us in the slightest. :21:

Forum List

Back