It's all about Republican voter suppression and packing districts where your vote doesn't count.

What was so funny about your own Right-wing publication that they had to include, to not appear to be total liars, is to say, "IF TRUE." :auiqs.jpg:Meaning, the headline is a lie, but we had to end the article with a "IF TRUE", which totally 100% contradicts the headline. The whole article was predicated on a false claim.
FALSE! This is an example of how leftists twist the truth, to try to create a false scenario. The only thing that was stated "if true", was stated by Texas governor Greg Abbott, who was referring to relatives of dead people, who said they got mailings asking them to register.

There is no doubt about the Texas Democrats asking noncitizens to register to vote. The first 4 sentences of the link article state clearly, that this IS WHAT HAPPENED. >>
1. "The Texas Democratic Party asked non-citizens to register to vote, sending out applications to immigrants with the box citizenship already checked “Yes,” according to new complaints filed Thursday asking prosecutors to see what laws may have been broken."

2. "The Public Interest Legal Foundation alerted district attorneys and the federal Justice Department to the pre-checked applications, and also included a signed affidavit from a man who said some of his relatives, who aren’t citizens, received the mailing."

3. “This is how the Texas Democratic Party is inviting foreign influence in an election in a federal election cycle,” said Logan Churchwell, spokesman for the PILF, a group that’s made its mark policing states’ voter registration practices."

4. "The PILF publicly released complaints it sent to Hidalgo and Starr counties asking for an investigation. The organization also provided copies of pre-marked voter applications and the affidavit from the man who said his non-citizen relatives received the mailing."

Last edited:
I posted the link that you could not refute with any documentation. You replaced your argument with a "I know nothing about gerrymandering." I know enough to be able to read a colored in map and who are the people who live there, to know that Republicans are rigging elections.
The 2016 election was rigged (cheating) by Democrats in numerous ways. Didn't CNN tell you ? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back