It's all about Republican voter suppression and packing districts where your vote doesn't count.

New Documentary ‘Rigged’ Spotlights Voter Suppression Tactics in Texas

Republicans are not just cheating, but they are destroying Democracy.

Another single digit IQ heard from.
Good thing we won't get to see yours with your non-existent counter argument. Lol! You aren't smart enough to produce one.

I don't argue with non existent bs like the article states. If that is not to your satisfaction I don't care.

Requiring an ID is not voter suppression. And if you are too stupid to follow the 3rd grade level instructions on how to register and how to vote, then guess what? You don't vote. Look at it as a natural selection process.

Absolutely, people have years to get an ID, well in advance of an election.... what seems to be the problem with them if they cant even do that?
Not if their vote is purged illegally while trying to claim they voted twice and didn't. Kris Kobach illegally purged millions. Voter ID does them no good. And when 868 polls are closed in the south, it definitely does them no good.
Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach requires people prove their citizenship in order to vote. That is not "illegally purging millions of votes". That is enforcing the law.
Kobach picked out names like James E. Brown and James B. Brown and struck them off the voter roles for voting double. That's illegal, not enforcing the law.

Good thing we won't get to see yours with your non-existent counter argument. Lol! You aren't smart enough to produce one.

I don't argue with non existent bs like the article states. If that is not to your satisfaction I don't care.
Do you know how many times I read the same playbook by Republicans? You don't argue, because you can't argue. You couldn't, even if you had to. Republicans have proven to be losers up against the facts on voter suppression. You are no different.

Do you know how many times I read the same playbook by Republicans? You don't argue, because you can't argue. You couldn't, even if you had to. Republicans have proven to be losers up against the facts on voter suppression. You are no different.

Keep writing fiction, it becomes you. voter suppression?? That is a laugh, no was ever being denied their right to vote so go make up some more tall tales.

You mean like what the DEMs did in Maryland?
The impact of gerrymandering in Maryland
Thank you! Republicans are always a great help in making my point. That drawing districts for presidential elections are idiotic and unfair, no matter where you go. Therefore, paper ballots are in order and the electoral College is wrong. It always has been. Majority rule. That has always been the predicate for a fair election. No one can deny fairness when the majority vote a candidate in. It's common sense.

There would be no United States as it exist today with out the EC so you are arguing about nothing.

A gerrymandered country is a country without a Democracy. And without a Democracy, there is no EC. Because there is no real election.

That would be true if we were a democracy we are not. Seeeeee California voting no to gay marriage.

When did you need a distraction from the OP? Lol! When it was time to find something else to talk about because you lack the information skill set to argue my claim.

Keep writing fiction, it becomes you. voter suppression?? That is a laugh, no was ever being denied their right to vote so go make up some more tall tales.
You are weak and a loser. I provided the links, and you failed to follow up on any intelligent rebuttal. You are dismissed for a lack of debate, and you are boring.

Thank you! Republicans are always a great help in making my point. That drawing districts for presidential elections are idiotic and unfair, no matter where you go. Therefore, paper ballots are in order and the electoral College is wrong. It always has been. Majority rule. That has always been the predicate for a fair election. No one can deny fairness when the majority vote a candidate in. It's common sense.

There would be no United States as it exist today with out the EC so you are arguing about nothing.

A gerrymandered country is a country without a Democracy. And without a Democracy, there is no EC. Because there is no real election.
And yet not a peep from you about democratic gerrymandering, nothing nada.

That would be true if we were a democracy we are not. Seeeeee California voting no to gay marriage.

When did you need a distraction from the OP? Lol! When it was time to find something else to talk about because you lack the information skill set to argue my claim.

What that's to complicated and over your head?

Once again if the United States was a democracy gay marriage would be illegal in California, the people spoke and voted NO!!!

Hell he doesn't even want to admit about the legend of the Chicago democrat machine.

How about the new poll tax in Florida?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Hell he doesn't even want to admit about the legend of the Chicago democrat machine.

What freedom fries couldn't persuade voters in Chicago to vote republic?

What do you want to hear? I have seen only a peep from you about it. Republicans have the lock on gerrymandering. Remember, they were the on'e who gutted the voting rights act. Why would any political party pursue that, if voting were not a threat to that party? Answer, the Republican party. Voting by minorities is a threat. It's why they have worked feverishly to stop them from voting. Republicans have no other choice but to cheat. It's the only way they win.

How about the new poll tax in Florida?
Nothing fair about that. More suppression.

The legend back a hundred years ago were Republicans.

What do you want to hear? I have seen only a peep from you about it. Republicans have the lock on gerrymandering. Remember, they were the on'e who gutted the voting rights act. Why would any political party pursue that, if voting were not a threat to that party? Answer, the Republican party. Voting by minorities is a threat. It's why they have worked feverishly to stop them from voting. Republicans have no other choice but to cheat. It's the only way they win.
And yet in EVERY State that Democrats control they gerrymander and you ignore it. You actually claim it doesn't happen, I am not sure if it is because you are amazingly stupid or are just so partisan you can ignore facts you don't like. Maryland is the worst offender in gerrymandering anywhere in the Country guess who runs that State? It ain't republicans.

LOL since the turn of last century Democrats have run Chicago, you can't even admit that. You are either an imbecile, low IQ or so partisan you don't care about reality.

And yet in EVERY State that Democrats control they gerrymander and you ignore it. You actually claim it doesn't happen, I am not sure if it is because you are amazingly stupid or are just so partisan you can ignore facts you don't like. Maryland is the worst offender in gerrymandering anywhere in the Country guess who runs that State? It ain't republicans.

Quite obviously you know very little about political gerrymandering, other than covering it up.

So, that 2 second Google search turned up Maryland, any other states mentioned and how many?

California is a very Democratic state and do they gerrymander the districts as YOU claim?

I'll wait for an answer.

LOL since the turn of last century Democrats have run Chicago, you can't even admit that. You are either an imbecile, low IQ or so partisan you don't care about reality.

Sure the turn of the 21st century had the Democratic Party in charge, but the turn of the 20th century had a republic machine in charge.

Can you (imbecile finger pointing moron) post what happened to turn that republic strong hold into a Democratic one?

Quite obviously you know very little about political gerrymandering, other than covering it up.

So, that 2 second Google search turned up Maryland, any other states mentioned and how many?

California is a very Democratic state and do they gerrymander the districts as YOU claim?

I'll wait for an answer.
He doesn't have one. It's all a hail mary and let's throw spaghetti up against the wall. Anything to distract from the main argument. LOl! Maryland is so small, it was the only thing he could come up with that resembled a counter argument. Even if it were true, the argument is about gerrymandering. Regardless of who does it. His problem is, he doesn't have even a fraction of Democrat cases up against an army of Republican gerrymandering. They have been fighting a losing argument from the beginning by bringing a water pistol to a gun fight.

What's every state with links proving they are gerrymandering then? If you do not produce this information you are a liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back