It's all about Republican voter suppression and packing districts where your vote doesn't count.

A gerrymandered country is a country without a Democracy. And without a Democracy, there is no EC. Because there is no real election.
And yet not a peep from you about democratic gerrymandering, nothing nada.

Hell he doesn't even want to admit about the legend of the Chicago democrat machine.

The legend back a hundred years ago were Republicans.
LOL since the turn of last century Democrats have run Chicago, you can't even admit that. You are either an imbecile, low IQ or so partisan you don't care about reality.

Sure the turn of the 21st century had the Democratic Party in charge, but the turn of the 20th century had a republic machine in charge.

Can you (imbecile finger pointing moron) post what happened to turn that republic strong hold into a Democratic one?
I'm getting rid of him now, because he is going to have to produce documentation about all this gerrymandering by the Left, or be humiliated by leaving, and being proven a liar. We will wait.

See how easy it was to put him in his place? They're like baby bunnies once you hold them to the fire and make them prove the lies they have been spewing.

What's that got to do with gerrymandering? You must be crazy for bringing it up?

You mean like what the DEMs did in Maryland?
The impact of gerrymandering in Maryland
Thank you! Republicans are always a great help in making my point. That drawing districts for presidential elections are idiotic and unfair, no matter where you go. Therefore, paper ballots are in order and the electoral College is wrong. It always has been. Majority rule. That has always been the predicate for a fair election. No one can deny fairness when the majority vote a candidate in. It's common sense.

The electoral college is not wrong, it is provided for in the Constitution. If you don't like it commie, see Article 5. People like you are the very reason the founders included the electoral college.

If there was an electoral college you mean? Gerrymandering districts is not synonymous with the electoral college. The Constitution does not provide for that, just so it can suppress the vote.

Do you have an english translation for that gibberish?

The electoral college cancels out as a legitimate election strategy when gerrymandering is put in place.

That's a fucking lie, as I said 48 States and DC have a winner take all formula for the EC. And no more talking about what might be, the discussion is on what is.

I see as a good lefty you claim victory just cause some one doesn't post quick enough for you. EVERY State that has a democratic controlled legislature gerrymanders Maryland California New Jersey Virginia., the list goes on. And you ignore it all by claiming only Republicans do it. Defending the democrats at every turn and attacking the republicans. EVERYONE gerrymanders EVERYONE.

You mean like what the DEMs did in Maryland?
The impact of gerrymandering in Maryland
Thank you! Republicans are always a great help in making my point. That drawing districts for presidential elections are idiotic and unfair, no matter where you go. Therefore, paper ballots are in order and the electoral College is wrong. It always has been. Majority rule. That has always been the predicate for a fair election. No one can deny fairness when the majority vote a candidate in. It's common sense.

The electoral college is not wrong, it is provided for in the Constitution. If you don't like it commie, see Article 5. People like you are the very reason the founders included the electoral college.

If there was an electoral college you mean? Gerrymandering districts is not synonymous with the electoral college. The Constitution does not provide for that, just so it can suppress the vote.

And you still did not answer my question.

Only a fucking moron wouldn't know there is an EC, Trump won it by 80 votes.

Another single digit IQ heard from.
Good thing we won't get to see yours with your non-existent counter argument. Lol! You aren't smart enough to produce one.

I don't argue with non existent bs like the article states. If that is not to your satisfaction I don't care.
Do you know how many times I read the same playbook by Republicans? You don't argue, because you can't argue. You couldn't, even if you had to. Republicans have proven to be losers up against the facts on voter suppression. You are no different.

Keep writing fiction, it becomes you. voter suppression?? That is a laugh, no was ever being denied their right to vote so go make up some more tall tales.

How about the new poll tax in Florida?

It's a commie myth.

There would be no United States as it exist today with out the EC so you are arguing about nothing.

A gerrymandered country is a country without a Democracy. And without a Democracy, there is no EC. Because there is no real election.
What do you want to hear? I have seen only a peep from you about it. Republicans have the lock on gerrymandering. Remember, they were the on'e who gutted the voting rights act. Why would any political party pursue that, if voting were not a threat to that party? Answer, the Republican party. Voting by minorities is a threat. It's why they have worked feverishly to stop them from voting. Republicans have no other choice but to cheat. It's the only way they win.
And yet in EVERY State that Democrats control they gerrymander and you ignore it. You actually claim it doesn't happen, I am not sure if it is because you are amazingly stupid or are just so partisan you can ignore facts you don't like. Maryland is the worst offender in gerrymandering anywhere in the Country guess who runs that State? It ain't republicans.

Quite obviously you know very little about political gerrymandering, other than covering it up.

So, that 2 second Google search turned up Maryland, any other states mentioned and how many?

California is a very Democratic state and do they gerrymander the districts as YOU claim?

I'll wait for an answer.

Redistricting in California has historically been highly controversial. Critics have accused legislators of attempting to protect themselves from competition by gerrymandering districts. Conflicts between the governor and the legislature during redistricting often have only been resolved by the courts.

After incumbent parties retained every single state assembly, senate, and congressional seat in the 2004 election, voters passed California Proposition 11 (2008). The proposition created a Citizens Redistricting Commission to draw state legislative districts. California Proposition 20 (2010) expanded the Commission's power to include drawing congressional districts.

Redistricting in California - Wikipedia

What do you want to hear? I have seen only a peep from you about it. Republicans have the lock on gerrymandering. Remember, they were the on'e who gutted the voting rights act. Why would any political party pursue that, if voting were not a threat to that party? Answer, the Republican party. Voting by minorities is a threat. It's why they have worked feverishly to stop them from voting. Republicans have no other choice but to cheat. It's the only way they win.
And yet in EVERY State that Democrats control they gerrymander and you ignore it. You actually claim it doesn't happen, I am not sure if it is because you are amazingly stupid or are just so partisan you can ignore facts you don't like. Maryland is the worst offender in gerrymandering anywhere in the Country guess who runs that State? It ain't republicans.

Quite obviously you know very little about political gerrymandering, other than covering it up.

So, that 2 second Google search turned up Maryland, any other states mentioned and how many?

California is a very Democratic state and do they gerrymander the districts as YOU claim?

I'll wait for an answer.
He doesn't have one. It's all a hail mary and let's throw spaghetti up against the wall. Anything to distract from the main argument. LOl! Maryland is so small, it was the only thing he could come up with that resembled a counter argument. Even if it were true, the argument is about gerrymandering. Regardless of who does it. His problem is, he doesn't have even a fraction of Democrat cases up against an army of Republican gerrymandering. They have been fighting a losing argument from the beginning by bringing a water pistol to a gun fight.

God damn you are one propaganda tool are you not? The democrats have been doing it consistently for over a hundred years and now cry like a baby that the Republicans finally are playing by the democrats rules.

Hell he doesn't even want to admit about the legend of the Chicago democrat machine.

LOL since the turn of last century Democrats have run Chicago, you can't even admit that. You are either an imbecile, low IQ or so partisan you don't care about reality.

Sure the turn of the 21st century had the Democratic Party in charge, but the turn of the 20th century had a republic machine in charge.

Can you (imbecile finger pointing moron) post what happened to turn that republic strong hold into a Democratic one?

Jobs? You do know people die right and a new generation takes over...

But your racist everyone knows that.

I'm getting rid of him now, because he is going to have to produce documentation about all this gerrymandering by the Left, or be humiliated by leaving, and being proven a liar. We will wait.

We already have child ...yet you ignore the history.

What was so funny about your own Right-wing publication that they had to include, to not appear to be total liars, is to say, "IF TRUE." :auiqs.jpg:Meaning, the headline is a lie, but we had to end the article with a "IF TRUE", which totally 100% contradicts the headline. The whole article was predicated on a false claim.

A documentary? Well then it must be true if it is a documentary! LOL! Get the snowflakes charged up!

The electoral college cancels out as a legitimate election strategy when gerrymandering is put in place.

That's a fucking lie, as I said 48 States and DC have a winner take all formula for the EC. And no more talking about what might be, the discussion is on what is.

I posted the link that you could not refute with any documentation. You replaced your argument with a "I know nothing about gerrymandering." I know enough to be able to read a colored in map and who are the people who live there, to know that Republicans are rigging elections.

A documentary? Well then it must be true if it is a documentary! LOL! Get the snowflakes charged up!
When you show up on a forum with nothing, you will leave here with nothing, while the documentary grabs you by the balls.

I posted the link that you could not refute with any documentation. You replaced your argument with a 'I know nothing about gerrymandering." I know enough to be able to read a colored in map and who are the people who live there, to know that Republicans are rigging elections.
I'm now going to press the 'Fuck Off You Dunce!' button on you.
You're waste of bandwidth.
Permanent Ignore

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I posted the link that you could not refute with any documentation. You replaced your argument with a "I know nothing about gerrymandering." I know enough to be able to read a colored in map and who are the people who live there, to know that Republicans are rigging elections.

So are commies and none of it has a damn thing to do with the EC.

Forum List

Back