It's almost February. How will the left spend black history month?

California is a red state?

Are you seriously suggesting there isnt welfare or any other government programs in every state?

Are you seriously suggesting there are no blacks in red states? Considering Red states include the south and there are countless blacks in the South, I don't know how you expect to get anyone to swallow that nonsense.

However, even discussing this is a side issue. I never claimed only blacks took government programs. Nor did I criticize blacks for using government programs.

What I criticized is the attitude from Democrats who always indicate that no black can accomplish anything without help from whites in government. It's pure poppycock. Some of the most distinguished men I know are black men who didn't need help from a white man in government. It's an insult to tell people they can't do something because of the color of their skin. Because it doesn't matter if you are black or white or any other color. If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. Especially in the United State of America.

Forum List

Back