It's almost June - countdown to the Supreme Court decision on ACA

You told tenthers to move along, Jake. I'm a tenther. And now, most seriously, please tell my why you support Romney, Jake. How is his candidacy not at odds with your priorities?
I am sad to hear that. I thought you were a constitutionalist. I support Romney because he will follow a foreign policy between that of Bush and Obama, because he will reject tentherism and trooferism and birferism, because he understand that we live in the modern marvel of technology in the 21st century and not in the 1950s, because he will create jobs, and because he is not afraid of government fed or state as a tool to be used to help business create jobs. He's the right choice.

You are the one who called people who care about the constitution "tenthers".

I proudly accept your ad hominem.

Romney will not advance the social agenda you prefer. He will help to hasten the fall of the middle class, according the precepts of your arguments.

And yes, Obama has violated the constitution. Following the argument you make for the social compact I almost want to vote for Obama until I shake myself out of the reverie and remember that pesky little detail.

Since you don't think that he has done anything unconstitutional, and are therefore not tied down by one of my main objections to him, I don't see what obstacle there could possibly be in your support for him.

Last edited:
You told tenthers to move along, Jake. I'm a tenther. And now, most seriously, please tell my why you support Romney, Jake. How is his candidacy not at odds with your priorities?
I am sad to hear that. I thought you were a constitutionalist. I support Romney because he will follow a foreign policy between that of Bush and Obama, because he will reject tentherism and trooferism and birferism, because he understand that we live in the modern marvel of technology in the 21st century and not in the 1950s, because he will create jobs, and because he is not afraid of government fed or state as a tool to be used to help business create jobs. He's the right choice.

You are the who called people who care about the constitution "tenthers".

Romney will not advance the social agenda you prefer. He will help to hasten the fall of the middle class, according the precepts of your arguments.

And yes, Obama has violated the constitution. Following the argument you make for the social compact I almost want to vote for Obama until I shake myself out of the reverie and remember that pesky little detail.

Since you don't think that he has done anything unconstitutional, and are therefore not tied down by one of my main objections to him, I don't see what obstacle there could possibly be in your support for him.
Because jake can no longer play the part of a republican and he would out himself as a liar. That's why he can't openly support obama.

You are the who called people who care about the constitution "tenthers". I proudly accept your ad hominem. Romney will not advance the social agenda you prefer. He will help to hasten the fall of the middle class, according the precepts of your arguments. And yes, Obama has violated the constitution. Following the argument you make for the social compact I almost want to vote for Obama until I shake myself out of the reverie and remember that pesky little detail. Since you don't think that he has done anything unconstitutional, and are therefore not tied down by one of my main objections to him, I don't see what obstacle there could possibly be in your support for him.

Ad hom if you wish, you are a tenther and not a constitutionalist. Obama and Romney are far more constitutionalists than the far right of our party. I understand that you "don't see what" is that I like in Romney. Part of what I like at MR is that he was not only not cave in to the far right, he will replace it by reaching to the center to create a right of center majority to govern, none of which is rooted either in the far left or the far right. America will be much better governed.

Last edited:

Because jake can no longer play the part of a republican and he would out himself as a liar. That's why he can't openly support obama.

bigrebnc is not a Republican so his opinion doesn't matter.

You don't get to dictate what is and what isn't. The views of a person and how he defends them is what dictates what they are.

Your views are not those of any Republican I know of and most defiantly not of those on this board.

You don't get to dictate what is and what isn't. The views of a person and how he defends them is what dictates what they are. Your views are not those of any Republican I know of and most defiantly not of those on this board.

You have said repeatedly you are not a Christian and not a Republican. I am both. Someone with your distasteful view of other americans and your misunderstanding of the Constittuion, our national narrative, and the social compact all condemn you, much less what I have to say about. You are a maroon. And those on the far right of this board who call themsevles GOP are merely RINOSs whose votes we want, not their ideas. Do you really think MR is going to tolerate your BS? You guys are not mainstream even for the conservative GOP.

You don't get to dictate what is and what isn't. The views of a person and how he defends them is what dictates what they are. Your views are not those of any Republican I know of and most defiantly not of those on this board.

You have said repeatedly you are not a Christian and not a Republican. I am both. Someone with your distasteful view of other americans and your misunderstanding of the Constittuion, our natioal narrative, and the social compact condemns you, much less what I have to say about. You are a maroon. And those on the far right of this board who call themsevles GOP are merely RINOSs whose votes we want, not their ideas. Do you really think MR is going to tolerate your BS? You guys are not mainstream even for the conservative GOP.

You have said repeatedly you are not a Christian and not a Republican.

You lie.

Someone with your distasteful view of other americans and your misunderstanding of the Constittuion, our natioal narrative, and the social compact condemns you, much less what I have to say about.

My distasteful view of Americans apply to people like you. Even in this post you disrespect the Constitution when you use the phrase social contract. One more time a social contract is a term a communist would use.

You lie, bigrebnc. Show us where you said you were a Republican?

You spit on constitutional principles everytime you post.

The social compact has always been a part of the American social conscience and our government. Try to prove the social compact isn't American. Go head, maroon, try and look absolutely stupid.

You don't get your own facts or defintions, trool boy, only your own opinions, and they are fucked.

The social compact has always been a part of the American social conscience and our government. Try to prove the social compact isn't American. Go head, maroon, try and look absolutely stupid.

You don't get your own facts or defintions, trool boy, only your own opinions, and they are fucked.

The constitution is part of America's social compact. It's the guarantor.

But not so much part of your version of "social compact".

So now you want me to support your claim? You made shouldn't you do the foot work?

Who supports a social contract? Anyone that supports such a theory is spitting on the Constitution.

You don't get your own facts or defintions, trool boy, only your own opinions, and they are fucked
Just keep posting you are your own worse enemy.

In a social contract you have ownership in other people I own a part of you and you own a part of me. Because for the greater good we must make sure no one has vices and must maintain a healthy lifestyle. Because an unhealthy lifestyle is bad for the common good in a social contract. I don't owe you a damn thing nor do you owe me anything.

I know your Christianity is a hoax, Burford, but I leave it alone as long as you don't preach it.

I think the mandate to force national health care onto people is unjust and only supports the insurance cons that wrote the bill behind closed doors.

People do need affordable health care but they will not get it through this forced ponzi scheme.

I was forced into this when with no choice and every month $100.00 is skimmed off my S.S. check without and way to stop it.

I have a high blood pressure problem as well as a kidney problem and every 6 months I have to have blood work and a Dr appointment to make sure my kidneys are still functioning and this ponzi scheme pays $25.00 of a $140 Dr bill and the rest is thrown onto me as a scam copay. This is no different that the private insurance companies take payment for and then refuse coverage when it is needed.

We need a health insurance plan that works and is not just another corporate ponzi scam.

Last edited:
You are trying to define my "version of 'social compact'? How laughable.

You're the one who told people who care about the Bill of Rights to vamoose.

We seem to be at an impasse. I'll keep half an eye out for some sign that you support anything Obama doesn't, anything which would suggest that Obama deserves to lose his job, anything which suggests how Romney would do the job better than Obama.

But only half an eye.

Once you told those of us with a different point of view from yours on the 10th amendment to skiddaddle, well, ... it'll be awhile before your posts lose the certain rdean-like aroma they picked up at that moment.

I know your Christianity is a hoax, Burford, but I leave it alone as long as you don't preach it.

You do? You leave it alone?
Why are you telling me I need to go too church?
I happen to know the terminology, bigrebnc, because of where I grew up as a youngster. You do, too, so you were a Mormon? Maroon. I am no more a LDS than you are a Christian. Unlike Rubio, I never converted to the LDS church, though I have attended with friends many times over the decades.

Son, go to church. Swallow your pride and go to church. Do you good.

Show me exactly, Amelia, where I said "people who care about the Bill of Rights to vamoose."

Right now, you are writing with boy eyes shut, so at least open a half eye.

The point is that you are a "tenther", one who doesn't get the Constitution is taken in totality, is intepreted by SCOTUS and totally unguided by you.

You do? You leave it alone?
Why are you telling me I need to go too church?
I happen to know the terminology, bigrebnc, because of where I grew up as a youngster. You do, too, so you were a Mormon? Maroon. I am no more a LDS than you are a Christian. Unlike Rubio, I never converted to the LDS church, though I have attended with friends many times over the decades.

Son, go to church. Swallow your pride and go to church. Do you good.

Burford's (form of) Christianity is a hoax. Your lack of religion and spiritual guidance in your life, bigrebnc, is obvious. You need to go to church. When did you convert to Mormonism?

Amelia, it's your thread, and I may respond. Of course you deserve, and do, have the protection of the Social Compact. I will be voting for Romney but not because Obama disregards the Constitution. That's not so.

So you take back your orders for me to move along? Thank you for the permission to post in my own thread. ;)

Why the hell would you want to vote for Romney over Obama?

From August 2009 to present, FakeJake hasn't stopped defending 0bama at every turn...

He isn't voting for Romney...:eusa_shhh:

Can't see why he would.

Doesn't look like Obama has done a thing in his eyes which would justify changing horses midstream.

Forum List

Back