It's almost June - countdown to the Supreme Court decision on ACA

I know your Christianity is a hoax, Burford, but I leave it alone as long as you don't preach it.

You do? You leave it alone?
Why are you telling me I need to go too church?
I happen to know the terminology, bigrebnc, because of where I grew up as a youngster. You do, too, so you were a Mormon? Maroon. I am no more a LDS than you are a Christian. Unlike Rubio, I never converted to the LDS church, though I have attended with friends many times over the decades.

Son, go to church. Swallow your pride and go to church. Do you good.

Burford's (form of) Christianity is a hoax. Your lack of religion and spiritual guidance in your life, bigrebnc, is obvious. You need to go to church. When did you convert to Mormonism?

Dude I took a semester of Western Religions in college my freshman year you are a joke when it comes to the bible.

So you take back your orders for me to move along? Thank you for the permission to post in my own thread. ;) Why the hell would you want to vote for Romney over Obama?

From August 2009 to present, FakeJake hasn't stopped defending 0bama at every turn...
He isn't voting for Romney...:eusa_shhh:
Can't see why he would. Doesn't look like Obama has done a thing in his eyes which would justify changing horses midstream.
Dr. H is saying, Amelia, that he is pissed that I have jumped on the far right every time they are wrong and hurt the GOP, which is most of the time. If he can't take it, fuck him. Now I want both of you reactionaries to vote for Romney, please, just like I am. The difference is no one is going to listen to you in party power after he is elected. That pleases me mightily.

From August 2009 to present, FakeJake hasn't stopped defending 0bama at every turn...
Can't see why he would. Doesn't look like Obama has done a thing in his eyes which would justify changing horses midstream.
Dr. H is saying, Amelia, that he is pissed that I have jumped on the far right every time they are wrong and hurt the GOP, which is most of the time. If he can't take it, fuck him. Now I want both of you reactionaries to vote for Romney, please, just like I am. The difference is no one is going to listen to you in party power after he is elected. That pleases me mightily.

What has Obama done wrong which would cause you not to want to let him finish the job?

What has Obama done wrong which would cause you not to want to let him finish the job?
Unlike you, Amelia, I voted for McCain. I will vote for Romney. I completely understand and follow the Constitution. Why can't you?

Also, are you LDS? Nothing wrong if you are, and you shouldn't hide it, either.

Unlike you, Amelia, I voted for McCain. I will vote for Romney. I completely understand and follow the Constitution. Why can't you?

Also, are you LDS? Nothing wrong if you are, and you shouldn't hide it, either.

I knew it just like a book read 5000 times I knew how you would respond. Here's the question again Jake

Unlike you, Amelia, I voted for McCain. I will vote for Romney. I completely understand and follow the Constittuion. Why can't you?

What has Obama done which he shouldn't have? What has he done which would justify replacing him with Romney?

So you take back your orders for me to move along? Thank you for the permission to post in my own thread. ;)

Why the hell would you want to vote for Romney over Obama?

Can't see why he would.

Doesn't look like Obama has done a thing in his eyes which would justify changing horses midstream.

FakeJake is one of those 0bama supporters who thinks by pretending he's a centrist republican he can argue against conservative issues with impunity...

FakeJake isn't very smart... His (if he even is a "he") act got tired long ago, but he won't give up the ghost...

Can't see why he would.

Doesn't look like Obama has done a thing in his eyes which would justify changing horses midstream.

FakeJake is one of those 0bama supporters who thinks by pretending he's a centrist republican he can argue against conservative issues with impunity...

FakeJake isn't very smart... His (if he even is a "he") act got tired long ago, but he won't give up the ghost...

Bingo we have a winner.

Can't see why he would.

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt. Have enjoyed the hybrid point of view he seems to represent. Similar to my impressions of JoeB.

But when he tells people who have a different POV from him about the 10th amendment to just go away ... well, I don't care that much about giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm pretty good at just scrolling past rdean and luddly posts and with that kind of talk he jumps down to their rung.

And I truly cannot remember him saying anything which could possibly explain why he would not want Obama to keep trying to make headway on his domestic proposals. Quite the opposite.

Can't see why he would.

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt. Have enjoyed the hybrid point of view he seems to represent. Similar to my impressions of JoeB.

But when he tells people who have a different POV from him about the 10th amendment to just go away ... well, I don't care that much about giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm pretty good at just scrolling past rdean and luddly posts and with that kind of talk he jumps down to their rung.

And I truly cannot remember him saying anything which could possibly explain why he would not want Obama to keep trying to make headway on his domestic proposals. Quite the opposite.

People gave him the benefit of the doubt long ago, but like you mention, his unfaltering devotion and defense of all that 0bama says and does shows his true colors...

Oh, and he won't answer your direct question.... Never does....

Amelia, is that the very best you can do? Tenthers, like you, are next to nothing in numbers. You will never change anything about the 10th as you understand it. Until you can properly quote me, then you are acting like a maroon, which shows poorly on you, not me.

But I want you to vote for Romney.

Amelia, is that the very best you can do? Tenthers, like you, are next to nothing in numbers. You will never change anything about the 10th as you understand it. Until you can properly quote me, then you are acting like a maroon, which shows poorly on you, not me.

But I want you to vote for Romney.

What has Obama done wrong in your eyes?

Wrong question. Tell me what you like about Romney.

Why? It doesn't matter what I like about Romney. I've already said that I would have even voted for Santorum over Obama because for me the constitutional issues I've been discussing trump all. I wouldn't have to like anything about Romney and I would still vote for him because I cannot reward Obama for what I see as a disregard for the constitution.

You've been defending Obama in such a way that you could almost convince me to vote for him if I wasn't held back by the constitutional issues.

Now why wouldn't you vote for Obama? What has he done which does not measure up to what you want from a president?

If you can't tell me anything which Obama has done which would justify you kicking him out of office, then we can call this phase of the conversation over.

You told tenthers to move along, Jake. I'm a tenther.

How are you a Tenther? I'm going to guess (just out of the blue) you support the Romney platform.

Which calls for:
  • Some ill-defined expansion of HIPAA (federal regulation of health insurance)
  • Federalization of state tort law
  • Supplanting state insurance regulation with federal law
  • Some kind of federal push for capitation or global payments (he's really getting vague here}

You may be a Republican and a Romney supporter but that doesn't make you a Tenther.

How are you a Tenther? I'm going to guess (just out of the blue) you support the Romney platform.

Which calls for:
  • Some kind of federal push for capitation or global payments (he's really getting vague here}

You may be a Republican and a Romney supporter but that doesn't make you a Tenther.

A Tenther is someone who believes in the 10th Amendment. Nothing you suggest would be supportive of the 10th amendment.

Which calls for:

A Tenther is someone who believes in the 10th Amendment. Nothing you suggest would be supportive of the 10th amendment.

Yeah. That's my point.

Which calls for:

Yeah. That's my point.
She's also made her point clear anyone but obama. but you knew that already didn't you?

Wrong question. Tell me what you like about Romney.
Why? It doesn't matter what I like about Romney. I've already said that I would have even voted for Santorum over Obama because for me the constitutional issues I've been discussing trump all. I wouldn't have to like anything about Romney and I would still vote for him because I cannot reward Obama for what I see as a disregard for the constitution. You've been defending Obama in such a way that you could almost convince me to vote for him if I wasn't held back by the constitutional issues. Now why wouldn't you vote for Obama? What has he done which does not measure up to what you want from a president? If you can't tell me anything which Obama has done which would justify you kicking him out of office, then we can call this phase of the conversation over.

Because Romney is the guy who I think understands the role of government,and the role of business better. But I truly do not care what tenthers, or truthers, or birthers, or whatevers think.
You are not mainstream, Amelia. Dooshes like Ernie S are not mainstream. Romney is mainstream, and he will surely turn his back on your kind when he is elected. He is not a reactionary, he is mainstream, he is American to the bone, and I believe him honorable.

No one in almost three years here has any doubt that I have no use for the far right reactionaries or wannabee libertarians or so-called militia types. Buncha goobers.

I have been voting far longer than some of you have been alive, and I will not have your types taking over government and infecting our children's education.

Romney will not permit that.

Forum List

Back