It's Amazing Anyone Wants to Be a Cop

GOD BLESS those who are not cowards

and

there are o many of them .....I want to vomit

Yes, I'm well known for allowing people to steal AR-15's and pointing it at shoppers.
Dumbass
Well your type has supported folks aiming them at police during illegal activities so it's not that far off.
Spit on cops and soldiers, that's the left.
Lately it's been you righties spitting on cops. And of course, nothing has changed about your fetish for sending soldiers to die.

How have "righties" been spitting on cops?
Has anybody? :laugh:
Dumbass.

https://nypost.com/2014/12/14/nypd-lieutenants-attacked-during-peaceful-protest/

Suspect Arrested in Connection With May Day Assault on Cop

I would never be a cop. High risk and no support from those you serve and protect.

Seattle cop puts a madman with a ice ax into a bear hug to protect innocents around him.

No one, including the ax wielder are harmed.

The cop now faces disciplinary action.

Should the officer have waited for the lunatic with a ice ax stolen from the REI to kill somebody before put him in bear hug? Leftard Seattle PD thinks so.

Watch: Seattle Police release dramatic video of ice ax takedown, officer faces discipline

The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Those cops who stood outside Parkland and did nothing will probably get a promotion.

cowards are such a shame

makes me puke that there are men like that...

Seattle cop puts a madman with a ice ax into a bear hug to protect innocents around him.

Should the officer have waited for the lunatic with a ice ax stolen from the REI to kill somebody before put him in bear hug? Leftard Seattle PD thinks so.

Watch: Seattle Police release dramatic video of ice ax takedown, officer faces discipline
How many times do wierdos get this same level of introspection? Question everything, even those that question, that's the liberal credo. Well, that cuts all ways.

too many cowards around....oh well.....

they will met their time too

it is what it is....

want to puke

You support open carry for an AR-15, but not for an ice ax?
I voted for Trump, you moon bat. I also want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, can you wrap your mind around that? Jeese , some people's kids.

I voted for Trump, you moon bat. I also want to repeal the 2nd Amendment, can you wrap your mind around that? Jeese , some people's kids.

NO

I don't want to repeal the 2nd Amendment

No way!

Why is repealing the 2nd Amendment such a big deal? Its been abused to many times
and it's totally unnecessary nowadays. Totally.

I thought the police attracted a lot of ex military who were uncomfortable being away from a structured disciplined hierarchy. No?

I love being a cop, although I've only been doing it for three years. Being a cop is very different from working in the corporate world and you literally have no idea what you're going to be facing on a daily basis.

But, where it is very much like working in the corporate sector is, you can get in trouble not for doing the wrong thing, but for doing the politically wrong thing.

Police departments are an extension of city, county, or state governments which are run by politicians. Politicians don't like being embarrassed and will hang anyone out to dry to avoid it ... including cops.
Cops have a tough job, and are sometimes faced with situations where you are damned if you do or damned if you don't. When they screw up sometimes they are not held accountable enough for their actions in my opinion. Along with that goes being unfairly accused of inappropriate behavior and social media can inflame a situation into an unfair witch hunt.

Stay safe

I thought the police attracted a lot of ex military who were uncomfortable being away from a structured disciplined hierarchy. No?

Very few of my fellow cops are ex-military. Also, having worked in the corporate world for over 30 years, I don't find working as a police officer that structured or disciplined in comparison.

I would never be a cop. High risk and no support from those you serve and protect.

I would be a cop.

I am not a coward.

It isn’t whether you are a coward but when you work as a cop, the community doesn’t have your back and neither does the city you work for, first sign of trouble, they leave you out to hang, just as they did to the officer in Seattle.

Yes, I'm well known for allowing people to steal AR-15's and pointing it at shoppers.
Dumbass
Well your type has supported folks aiming them at police during illegal activities so it's not that far off.
Spit on cops and soldiers, that's the left.
Lately it's been you righties spitting on cops. And of course, nothing has changed about your fetish for sending soldiers to die.
Without volunteering themselves.

Forum List

Back