It's Amazing What People Don't Find Pt. 2

If MLKJ’s remark about the moral arc of the universe isn’t doing it for you, let me load the big guns, and bring Ice Spice’s bestie into it.

First, keep this in mind:

Second, this:

And finally, don’t forget:

Feel the bend...

Martin Luther King believed in Direct Nonviolent Confrontation. He did not just sit around making quotes white people use to try telling blacks to stop fighting. And this is Direct Non Violent Confrontation. Don't need Taylor Swift. I'm just fine.

Last edited:
Martin Luther King believed in Direct Nonviolent Confrontation. He did not just sit around making quotes white people use to try telling blacks to stop fighting. And this is Direct Non Violent Confrontation. Don't need Taylor Swift. I'm just fine.
TayTay - a prophet without honor...

You knock yourself out brother, but just think of all the bank you could be making if you weren’t so worried about what fools be spouting, & wasting your time trying to do karma’s work for it.

:afro:

I won't be hearing any bullshit about how race shouldn't be mentioned when we have people like MarathonMike who brings up race to talk about bad thingfs blacks do.

All the time.
Every site like this has "Blacks Behaving Badly" race-baiters...well...not every site. Some sites don't tolerate it.

Day after day we have seen the endless loops. Years have gone by and we see endless loops of blacks attaccking whites or anyone else. During those same years, there have been millions more of positive things done by blacks who were helping whites. “There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- ‘problem solvers’ who don’t want America to get well.”

You've discovered that violence generates more ad revenue than kindness. Yeah, we all see that.

Have you ever considered that you could go a lot further toward reducing (you can never eliminate) racism if you focused more on positive interactions than complaining about adverse ones? And, yes, I'm well aware that "the other guys" do it, so you feel justified in complaining all the time, but what are you really trying to accomplish?

Some my ass. Whites invented the race card and because of that we are stereotyped as violent. Countless videos have been shown here by whites doing that. I have shown blacks doing good things. That should not cause division. And using race to dispel falsehoods about race kills division. Foe example, Marathon Mike uses an avatar of a dead black child claiming he's doing so in protest of inner city crime. Yet he has not lifted a finger to do what it takes to reduce it and will rant endlessly about Chicago. The issue of race cards are NEVER mentioned when whites do it and they do it frquently every day. Until you can comment to whites about this, don't bring it up with me or anyone else who is black.
I am sure I did. I understand what you mean but I argue as I like. The race card is being played way too often. Like with Floyd, the police squad that killed him consisted of four officers of four colors. How can it be racism, when the others just stand by as he got killed. While the killing was wrong indeed, Floyd was a highly criminal person and the officers couldn´t suffer him any longer. If that knowledge would have been spread among the black communities, there would have been no violent protests. And Chicago needs martial law , the gangs must be taken to a labor camp until they are fit for society.
I agree that blacks are somewhat disadvantaged still today and that needs to change. But not by imposing some reparations on whites, but by special programs funded without pointing at innocents.
You know that violence committed by blacks mostly targets other blacks in gang disputes. Abolish that stupid gangs and they can be replaced by businesses that can provide chances for the blacks there. A normal environment will produce normal people, not gangsters. And finally, as long as BLM is cool but WLM is racism, we don´t need to talk about white racism. Whites are being told that their color is already racism, by whites. I stated some weeks ago that color shouldn´t play a role whatsoever, as long as it does, racism and division will continue. I don´t make a difference. I am the true anti-racist because I don´t make a difference and I don´t blame just one side, like self-proclaimed anti-racists usually do.

What can MarathonMike do about inner city crime? What can you do? As long as you point at each other, it will worsen. Actually you should team up and make sure your demands ain´t black or white.

Chicago’s 94th Bud Billiken Parade Celebrates Black Joy and Tradition​

1691991312810.png

For many people within Black Chicago, the 94th Annual Bud Billiken Parade represented a day of pride, joy, togetherness, positivity and tradition where the community could gather as one to celebrate Black joy and excellence in all its forms.

Hundreds of people lined up along Dr. Martin Luther King Drive to cheer on youth and elders alike as they strutted down the parade path to Washington Park for a back-to-school festival to kick off the 2023-2024 school year.

Chicago native and resident Kevin Russell, joined by his wife, Kathryn, set up their folding chairs near the northeast corner of 35th & Dr. Martin Luther King Drive to watch the parade go by and cheer on their grandson, who was in the parade with Kenwood Academy’s marching band. Russell said he’d watched the parade for 30 years and often attended it in person.

The Bud Billiken Parade is produced each year by The Chicago Defender Charities.

I am sure I did. I understand what you mean but I argue as I like. The race card is being played way too often. Like with Floyd, the police squad that killed him consisted of four officers of four colors. How can it be racism, when the others just stand by as he got killed. While the killing was wrong indeed, Floyd was a highly criminal person and the officers couldn´t suffer him any longer. If that knowledge would have been spread among the black communities, there would have been no violent protests. And Chicago needs martial law , the gangs must be taken to a labor camp until they are fit for society.
I agree that blacks are somewhat disadvantaged still today and that needs to change. But not by imposing some reparations on whites, but by special programs funded without pointing at innocents.
You know that violence committed by blacks mostly targets other blacks in gang disputes. Abolish that stupid gangs and they can be replaced by businesses that can provide chances for the blacks there. A normal environment will produce normal people, not gangsters. And finally, as long as BLM is cool but WLM is racism, we don´t need to talk about white racism. Whites are being told that their color is already racism, by whites. I stated some weeks ago that color shouldn´t play a role whatsoever, as long as it does, racism and division will continue. I don´t make a difference. I am the true anti-racist because I don´t make a difference and I don´t blame just one side, like self-proclaimed anti-racists usually do.

What can MarathonMike do about inner city crime? What can you do? As long as you point at each other, it will worsen. Actually you should team up and make sure your demands ain´t black or white.
There are no excuses. You don't go into thread whites make talkung your colorblind crap. And when a person preaches how people need to be personally responsible for something, they need tyo do so themselves. Marathon Mikes white man sermons to blacj people about prooblems caused by white men like him need to stop. And if he's going to use dead children to post his racist bs, then he takes his white --- into inner cities and asks what he can do to help.

So until you go into every thread by someone white doing what you're doing here, you have nothing to say that I am going to listen to.

White crime targets white people and there is more of it and done in more different ways. So again, don't lecture me about blacks.

There are no excuses. You don't go into thread whites make talkung your colorblind crap. And when a person preaches how people need to be personally responsible for something, they need tyo do so themselves. Marathon Mikes white man sermons to blacj people about prooblems caused by white men like him need to stop. And if he's going to use dead children to post his racist bs, then he takes his white --- into inner cities and asks what he can do to help.

So until you go into every thread by someone white doing what you're doing here, you have nothing to say that I am going to listen to.

White crime targets white people and there is more of it and done in more different ways. So again, don't lecture me about blacks.
I am not lecturing you about blacks. And if there were as many black as white threads here I would not react to them, once in a while maybe.
You picked a board with many white conservatives and a few blacks only. So when a black makes such a thread, this one is more interesting to me because I know the other opinions already. It is not about blaming, lecturing. I just enter the thread and make up my mind, that is what the board is for.

I am not lecturing you about blacks. And if there were as many black as white threads here I would not react to them, once in a while maybe.
You picked a board with many white conservatives and a few blacks only. So when a black makes such a thread, this one is more interesting to me because I know the other opinions already. It is not about blaming, lecturing. I just enter the thread and make up my mind, that is what the board is for.
When you go in threads like this and start talking, then I will listen to you.

When you go into threads like this and say something, then I will listen.

When you go into threads like this and say something, then I will listen.

Doesn´t seem to be race related. No such comment in the OP, at least. However I also did not comment on your first Part. There was just a 18+ video. And I don´t watch violence for fun, only in context with news, you did not provide a context.
Your thread title also does not indicate this thread is race related, so I did not come for race issues at all.

Football player's picture with autistic boy goes viral​

Doesn´t seem to be race related. No such comment in the OP, at least. However I also did not comment on your first Part. There was just a 18+ video. And I don´t watch violence for fun, only in context with news, you did not provide a context.
Your thread title also does not indicate this thread is race related, so I did not come for race issues at all.
The hell it isn't. That post posted it because it was someone black. Why don't we see posts or threads like this:

Notice who is on the stretcher. But we don't see that here.

Or this:

And there are a whole lot more.

Stop pretending. Just because someone doesn't say the words black or white doesn't mean something is not racial.

Widow who was invited to eat with strangers: “I think God sent me there”​

Chance encounter at gas station leads to an unlikely friendship​

Forum List

Back