It's Amazing What People Don't Find Pt. 2

"Sadly, to some folks literally EVERYTHING is a race thing."

Especially those who use pictures of dead black children as avatars.

Day after day we have seen the endless loops. Years have gone by and we see endless loops of blacks attaccking whites or anyone else. During those same years, there have been millions more of positive things done by blacks who were helping whites. “There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- ‘problem solvers’ who don’t want America to get well.”

I have never once in my life witnessed a black guy helping a random old white stranger. Just because I can find a picture of a mouse riding a cat riding a dog, it doesnt mean that its common.

EXXDlR7UEAArLCH.png

There is nothing garbled here. The fact remains is that we see a lot of videos and stories by whites here showing blacks doing bad things and the comments associated with it. Don't see you saying anything about that.
^ That was clear.

But srsly?

If you think you can change the minds of idiot racists, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

I suggest ignoring them as I do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I helped a black person commit suicide. Least I could do.

^ That was clear.

But srsly?

If you think you can change the minds of idiot racists, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

I suggest ignoring them as I do.
No, they will get shown the truth. If they want to stay racist, that's on them. But I don't want to be standing in front of the lord at my appointed time and have him ask me what did you try to do about racism?

They can't be ignored, because many are in positions of power.
It is my belief it is not good to follow and vote for the dominance of one party. There are many Americans who have to circumvent the push of one party with a "law and order" jackboot which is localized and the other who are loose on that localized view while promoting the federal authoritarian jackboot on people. Lots of fun for all.

Because the usual suspects would scream that Blacks were subhuman born as criminals if those three men had robbed the elderly couple.
Some maybe. But realize that playing the race card causes the division. Whether white or black, it doesn´t matter. In case those black helped the woman honestly, they had no race stuff in mind.

Day after day we have seen the endless loops. Years have gone by and we see endless loops of blacks attaccking whites or anyone else. During those same years, there have been millions more of positive things done by blacks who were helping whites. “There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- ‘problem solvers’ who don’t want America to get well.”

Wow you are naïve.

Media rarely covers anything positive.

If it bleeds it leads

If any story can be used to keep the sheep afraid it gets the headline

You can't be racist AND believe all people are essentially the same, the two beliefs contradict. If you can show that there is a fundamental difference between people, then you can justify your racism. Anecdotes work well for that since, by its nature, our media highlights the extremes of behavior. A thousand people may peacefully march but the media will focus on the handful engaged in violence so that is what people see.

No, they will get shown the truth. If they want to stay racist, that's on them. But I don't want to be standing in front of the lord at my appointed time and have him ask me what did you try to do about racism?
If it helps you sleep at night...

Some maybe. But realize that playing the race card causes the division. Whether white or black, it doesn´t matter. In case those black helped the woman honestly, they had no race stuff in mind.
Some my ass. Whites invented the race card and because of that we are stereotyped as violent. Countless videos have been shown here by whites doing that. I have shown blacks doing good things. That should not cause division. And using race to dispel falsehoods about race kills division. Foe example, Marathon Mike uses an avatar of a dead black child claiming he's doing so in protest of inner city crime. Yet he has not lifted a finger to do what it takes to reduce it and will rant endlessly about Chicago. The issue of race cards are NEVER mentioned when whites do it and they do it frquently every day. Until you can comment to whites about this, don't bring it up with me or anyone else who is black.

You can't be racist AND believe all people are essentially the same, the two beliefs contradict. If you can show that there is a fundamental difference between people, then you can justify your racism. Anecdotes work well for that since, by its nature, our media highlights the extremes of behavior. A thousand people may peacefully march but the media will focus on the handful engaged in violence so that is what people see.
True. Some people here however, seem to spend an inordinate amount of time finding stories and videos about blacks attacking whites. I let it go for long time, but no more,

If they’re in positions of power, I agree.

But the nimrods here?

:rolleyes:
These guys are the reactionaries who conduct various individual acts of racism.

I just asked. I see two blacks helping an old woman. That makes two people helping a women, not "the blacks". For me the same applies, when someone got beaten.

You can read about my view on racial issues here, MarathonMike liked and commented on it:
MarathonMike is only colorblind when the issue is white racism. He had a thread called Black Deaths Matter where all he did was post deaths of blacks while making racist comments.

These guys are the reactionaries who conduct various individual acts of racism.
If MLKJ’s remark about the moral arc of the universe isn’t doing it for you, let me load the big guns, and bring Ice Spice’s bestie into it.

First, keep this in mind:

Second, this:

And finally, don’t forget:

Feel the bend...

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back