It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was killed, but they still haven't named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy or funeral

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?
Who are "they"?

"They" are the media.

The media has not named the police officer who killed her, or reported anything about her autopsy, or her funeral.

This is extremely unusual.

depends on the state castle doctrine/law varies widely.

DC is has it's own special law. And public land also has their own special law.

There are definitely states where you can kill anyone for breaking into your property/living space

It's damned unfortunate that Ashley Judd wasn't shot and killed when she and her fellow Nazis stormed the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearing, bursting into the Senate during deliberations.

Oh, but that was different, because reasons.

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

Why is that?
She is WHITE and CONSERVATIVE

If you owned a business and someone was breaking into it...wouldn't you want the security guard to shoot who is coming through the window?

Of course you would. You'd also send a bill to the family of the person who was killed for the bullet that killed him. So stop it with the fake outrage about the police officer's actions.

He's been cleared of all charges.

I think it's highly likely that the police officer was indeed justified in shooting her. She did indeed break through barriers, as well as a window opening that someone else had just broken, and she trespassed into an area that had armed guards. It's no different than those idiot protestors who deliberately stand in the middle of a busy highway in front of oncoming traffic in the middle of the night.

My complaint is that the media has not named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or her funeral. That's what my complain is about. All three of these things are highly unusual. In all the other national news cases where a police officer shot and killed an unarmed person, all three of those things were reported by the media.

Why is that?

Doesn't Matter.
'Orange Man STILL Bad'
Time/Tax-Dollar-Wasting Admitted 2nd Politically Partisan Impeachment 'Good'
Conservatives & Trump Supporters = NEW 'Terrorists'
Hamas & Iran-backed Houthis no longer 'Terrorists'
CBO says no $2 Trillion deficit addition needed
Biden says we're going to get it..and 'Nothing We Can Do'
There ain't nothing wrong that bring back Obama's policies can't fix

Is this woman a false flag trying to implicate the democrats?

was it just ketchup packs? lol

Skip to 14:19 for his theory about how the blood pattern looks liked fake blood, and not the spurting and spraying that we would expect from a real deadly injury.

Autopsy? Video shows her breaking into a room as party to a murdering mob with officers pointing a gun at her then shooting. What’s to be learned there?

Second, why release the name of a hero so that asshats like the OP can target for retribution? Fuck off.

Because in all other cases where a police officer shoots and kills an unarmed person, the media always reports the name of the officer, the results of the autopsy, and the info about the funeral.

But not in this case.

Why is that?

Is this woman a false flag trying to implicate the democrats?

was it just ketchup packs? lol

Skip to 14:19 for his theory about how the blood pattern looks liked fake blood, and not the spurting and spraying that we would expect from a real deadly injury.

Damn man, how fn crazy do you have to get to think that she is not actually dead?

If that was a black BLM protester the cop would already have been doxxed and charged with murder.

Horseshit. If BLM protestors were breaking into Capitol we'd have way more dead bodies.

AOC is racist?

WTF?

WTF?

Moron, AOC has nothing to do with Security officers shooting people.

So more people would have died because AOC is not racist? Huh?

AOC is racist as fuck. She hates European descent white people and proves it every day.

If that was a black BLM protester the cop would already have been doxxed and charged with murder.

Horseshit. If BLM protestors were breaking into Capitol we'd have way more dead bodies.

AOC is racist?

WTF?

WTF?

AOC is racist as fuck. She hates European descent white people and proves it every day.

...AOC has nothing to do with this conversation. Stop posting retarded nonsense.

I would imagine folks like you think she's with the still-living passengers from the empty planes on 9/11...right?

Blob supporters are the new 9/11 Truthers. No amount of evidence would ever make you question your blob.

Evidence would include an autopsy report, info on the funeral, and the name of the officer who shot her.

Where is that evidence?

In all the other cases where an officer shot and killed an unarmed person, they always named the officer.

Where the hell do you pull these blatant falsehoods from? No "they" don't always name the officer when someone gets shot during breaking and entering.

Not a big deal with lame stream media or the left, either, when Michael Dorn was murdered by BLM/Antifa.
David Dorn was murdered by democrat Brown Shirts. (no charges filed against the shooters - as far as I know)

To the best of my knowledge, Worf is still alive.
I know. I keep getting the name mixed up. DAVID. David. DAVID. Dammit. DAVID. Oy. Older I get the more fucked up my memory is.

AOC is racist?

WTF?

WTF?

...AOC has nothing to do with this conversation. Stop posting retarded nonsense.

She claimed she amost died And she was not even in the Capitol.

Are you AOC?

Forum List

Back