It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was killed, but they still haven't named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy or funeral

Brianna Taylor. That’s someone who was murdered minding her own business.
Apparently she was harboring an armed criminal so not quite as innocent as you portray but that's all beside the point.
Your whataboutism is a sure sign someone cannot defend their claims so they drag some unrelated issue
into the stew of misinformation.

This woman at the Capitol was sadly killed during what was an invasion with intent to murder incited by the sitting US President who lied about election fraud. He’s to blame... not the cop.
"Invasion with intent to murder". Another foolish overreach. You would do better to stick to the things
you yourself know...if you know anything at all.

How do you know Ashli Babbitt's intent was to murder? When did you interview her and come to that conclusion?

The person to blame is the cop or private security worker that shot an unarmed woman through the throat
in an act of pure cold blooded murder. You're a real fool and a piece of shit.

The vastly outnumbered Capitol Police were faced with a violent, out of control mob threatening the safety of our federal lawmakers. Given the odds, the Capitol Police officers showed tremendous courage and restraint.
Shooting an unarmed woman through the throat and murdering her in cold blood is not showing
tremendous courage and restraint. It is a cowardly and unnecessary act of murderous violence.

That cop who is being hidden should do some long hard time in prison.

Autopsy? Video shows her breaking into a room as party to a murdering mob with officers pointing a gun at her then shooting. What’s to be learned there?

Second, why release the name of a hero so that asshats like the OP can target for retribution? Fuck off.
Your "heroes" murder unarmed people in cold blood in a needless act of extrajudicial violence.
It's what happens in China, but supposedly not here.

So you like it when the government murders it's unarmed citizens. Why not move to China with all the other
worthless pieces of shit?

Cold Blood...

She was given warnings not to do it and she still did... She was charging and the officer had no choice but to put her down....

She was breaking the law at the time and was part of a violent riot..
No she wasn't---that is a made up lie on your part.

Others including the known anti-fa broke out the window and then all took off..as has been their custom all year. Babbit simply tried to climb through the window and certainly could not see what was on the other side of the glass till the group including again the known anti-fa member took off. The cop gave no warning-----said nothing--just hid around a corner and shot her and is now claiming that he didn't know that there were 3 other cops guarding the door.

If you owned a business and someone was breaking into it...wouldn't you want the security guard to shoot who is coming through the window?

Of course you would. You'd also send a bill to the family of the person who was killed for the bullet that killed him. So stop it with the fake outrage about the police officer's actions.

He's been cleared of all charges.

I think it's highly likely that the police officer was indeed justified in shooting her. She did indeed break through barriers, as well as a window opening that someone else had just broken, and she trespassed into an area that had armed guards. It's no different than those idiot protestors who deliberately stand in the middle of a busy highway in front of oncoming traffic in the middle of the night.

My complaint is that the media has not named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or her funeral. That's what my complain is about. All three of these things are highly unusual. In all the other national news cases where a police officer shot and killed an unarmed person, all three of those things were reported by the media.
DAVID BAILEY is thought to be the cop--BLM member who posted that he wanted to shoot trump supporters before shooting her.

Nothing on google..found this on duckduckgo

Read the comment section.

Thanks for the link.

I did read a lot of the comments. A lot of them wonder the same thing as me about how they didn't name the officer.

Obviously, they are protecting the Officer from retribution by Trump lunatics.

The shooter is supposedly David Bailey.......BLM capital cop who said that he wanted to shoot trump supporters.

I've heard that claim before, but it's never been verified.

Of course since the media hasn't reported the officer's name, it makes perfect sense that people would make that kind of speculation without any actual proof.

Fucks Sake...

Funeral was private....

Officer was cleared 5 days ago...

Please try stop making a radicalised woman a martyr...

Being cleared is not the same thing as being named.

Even a private funeral would get a mention in the news after it happened.

I'm not trying to make her a martyr. I think it was very stupid of her to break through barriers and enter into a place with armed guards.

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

All three of these things are highly unusual.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

But none of those things have been reported in this case.

Why is that?

Didn't happen. Staged.

If you owned a business and someone was breaking into it...wouldn't you want the security guard to shoot who is coming through the window?

Of course you would. You'd also send a bill to the family of the person who was killed for the bullet that killed him. So stop it with the fake outrage about the police officer's actions.

He's been cleared of all charges.

I think it's highly likely that the police officer was indeed justified in shooting her. She did indeed break through barriers, as well as a window opening that someone else had just broken, and she trespassed into an area that had armed guards. It's no different than those idiot protestors who deliberately stand in the middle of a busy highway in front of oncoming traffic in the middle of the night.

My complaint is that the media has not named the officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or her funeral. That's what my complain is about. All three of these things are highly unusual. In all the other national news cases where a police officer shot and killed an unarmed person, all three of those things were reported by the media.
DAVID BAILEY is thought to be the cop--BLM member who posted that he wanted to shoot trump supporters before shooting her.
He deserves a medal for shooting the crazy bitch.

Fucks Sake...

Funeral was private....

Officer was cleared 5 days ago...

Please try stop making a radicalised woman a martyr...

Being cleared is not the same thing as being named.

Even a private funeral would get a mention in the news after it happened.

I'm not trying to make her a martyr. I think it was very stupid of her to break through barriers and enter into a place with armed guards.
You dont need to know his/her name.

White working conservative versus black street urchins rioting .
Why is the question even being asked in 2021?

It's been more than a month since Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a police officer, but they still haven't named the police officer, or said anything about her autopsy, or about her funeral.

Normally when this kind of thing happens, the name of the officer is reported in the media, the result of the autopsy is reported by the media, and the date and location of the funeral are reported by the media,

Why is that?
She died a traitor. What else do ya need to know?
we AMERICANs know that you are a traitor, commie, pee-wee stroker

Name me ONE rioter who was shot dead in any city during dozens of riots last year while crawling through a broken window.
I can name dozens of times police stood and watched,
Lethal force can be applied when the threat of harm is imminent and not theoretical. So the idea that the lady crawling through the window MIGHT pose a threat to the police or Congressionals is not sufficient. Was she supposed to be hiding a weapon on her belly while she crawled in?
This is a cop who Does TrueType need to be retrained as to what an actionable imminent threat is versus someone whose methods he disagrees with and shoots them

Name me ONE rioter who was shot dead in any city during dozens of riots last year while crawling through a broken window.
Lethal force can be applied when the threat of harm is imminent and not theoretical. So the idea that the lady crawling through the window MIGHT pose a threat to the police or Congressionals is not sufficient. Was she supposed to be hiding a weapon on her belly while she crawled in?
This is a cop who Does TrueType need to be retrained as to what an actionable imminent threat is versus someone whose methods he disagrees with and shoots them
First you name one protestor that attacked the capitol last summer and tried to hang Pence and Pelosi.

When Nazi Pelosi organized the storming of the capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings, she said it was the "people's house." I don't remember any Reich members who burst into the Senate while in session being shot?

How differently that insurrection in 2018 was treated.
"When Nazi Pelosi organized the storming of the capitol..."

:cuckoo:

Why is that?
we AMERICANs know that you are a traitor, commie, pee-wee stroker
LOL

Aww, Peewee uses his best (and only) line against me -- I know you are but what am I?

MyLogHeader.jpg

When Nazi Pelosi organized the storming of the capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings, she said it was the "people's house." I don't remember any Reich members who burst into the Senate while in session being shot?

How differently that insurrection in 2018 was treated.
"When Nazi Pelosi organized the storming of the capitol..."

:cuckoo:
1612822358320.png

Yes folks, fawn really is as stupid as he looks....

First you name one protestor that attacked the capitol last summer and tried to hang Pence and Pelosi.
No see you don’t get to avoid my question about events that happened multiple times over many months by asking a question about a one time fake event that never took place.
Parlor tricks like yours work on emoters but not thinkers.

Forum List

Back