It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Sexuality isn't just about sex. Children have crushes. They feel attraction for their peers. They feel rejection. They feel desire to be popular or to be noticed or to make friends. Why shouldn't teachers and counselors be there to help guide them and navigate through that process like they do math or science? Sociology is also a science, no?

No it isn't. We don't pay our teachers to give their point of social views. We pay them to teach our children about math, history, English and so forth. I can't recall any of my teachers discussing personal matters. In health class some sex was taught, but mostly referring to health matters or the reproductive system--not why some people are gay or some guys want to wear dresses, and we were 14 or 15 when it was taught.

This not not individuals choosing to boycott, this is businesses saying 'we won't give our customers the choice"

100% Cancel culture
Businesses can choose whatever products to sell that they want. Consumers are free to find another outlet to buy bud light.

Businesses can choose whatever products to sell that they want. Consumers are free to find another outlet to buy bud light.

Holy fuck.

You finally got something corret.

Well done. I am marking this on my calendar so we can all remember

No it isn't. We don't pay our teachers to give their point of social views. We pay them to teach our children about math, history, English and so forth. I can't recall any of my teachers discussing personal matters. In health class some sex was taught, but mostly referring to health matters or the reproductive system--not why some people are gay or some guys want to wear dresses, and we were 14 or 15 when it was taught.
Your teachers absolutely were responsible for teaching you how to behave. They didn't just let you put your hands on whoever you wanted to did they? If you tried to they would of probably tried to discipline you. Welcome to sociology.

Do you REALLY think HE is a woman? Seriously?

I never met a woman with those mannerisms, but I have met many gays with those very same mannerisms.

I ALMOST feel sorry for you leftists. You have to keep up with the delusion because all your buddies are keeping up with the delusion.

You're the same ones who have to pretend your "emperor" isn't nude. But he is. Probably showering with his daughter and horny drug addicted son
Exactly. If they go off message their cult will cancel them.

Your teachers absolutely were responsible for teaching you how to behave. They didn't just let you put your hands on whoever you wanted to did they? If you tried to they would of probably tried to discipline you. Welcome to sociology.

They didn't teach us that either. We just knew it wasn't proper. That was taught to us by our parents.

Fuck off. I’ve been saying that clear back when you idiots were forcing bakers to bake gay marriage cakes.

Again, you assign things to me that I do not support. That is very dishonest of you.

I have been very vocal on this forum about my support for the baker and photographer and florist to all be able to say no.

I am sorry that I do not fit into the little box you try and put everyone in, and I never will.

The catholic church itself. They are the ones who shuffled these priests around and hid their abuse.

Just call them what they are, typical faggots. Most organizations that are tolerant of faggots will get infiltrated by faggots when it gets them closer to kids. They should screen the gimps out, and then let you sicko deviants snivel and whine about 'discrimination n stuff' all they want.

Last edited:
Again, you assign things to me that I do not support. That is very dishonest of you.

I have been very vocal on this forum about my support for the baker and photographer and florist to all be able to say no.

I am sorry that I do not fit into the little box you try and put everyone in, and I never will.
Got a link? I don't ever remember you being "very vocal" on this

Jut call them what they are, typical faggots. Most organizations that are tolerant of faggots will get infiltrated by faggots when it gets them closer to kids. They should screen the gimps out, and then let you sicko deviants snivel and whine about 'discrimination n stuff' all they want.
You're just a typical bigot. Homosexuality and pedophilia aren't the same thing and child sex abuse is typically committed by cis white men.

Is that why you're an incel today? Because your Bingo teachers taught you not to touch anyone rather than teach you about consent? 😄

Like I said, teachers didn't teach stuff like that. I just had a proper upbringing is all and knew touching other people was wrong.

Got a link? I don't ever remember you being "very vocal" on this

You're just a typical bigot. Homosexuality and pedophilia aren't the same thing and child sex abuse is typically committed by cis white men.

Yes they are; faggots commit far more kiddie rapes than their demographics percentages of the population, and those fake 'priests' you're getting woodies over faggots commited over 80% of the molestations. We also know from the last FBI investigations of faggot pedoes they will also molest little girls if they're in a 'dry spell', so you can get woodies over that, too, gimp.

I honestly have never heard of Dylan until this past week.
Why the push to celebrate him, because he's trans? Because he's been transitioning for a year? I've been alive for several decades, where's my beer can?
Seriously, LBG's have been around for 1000's of years. I think it's positive that our society has been more accommodating and accepting for LBGs.
But are we going too far in celebrating a gay man who wants to remove his penis? Who then has to have endure a lifetime of hormonal treatments. The risks of surgeries?
100 years ago, you were a gay man, you found another gay man and you tried to be happy. Today, you can be gay, find a gay man, and CAN be happy.
But now that's not good enough, you can be a gay man, and now you need to mutilate your body to continue to be a gay man but in some artificial semblance of a woman?
That's the part I'm trying to wrap my head around.

Yes they are; faggots commit far more kiddie rapes than their demographics percentages of the population, and those fake 'priests' you're getting woodies over faggots commited over 80% of the molestations. We also know from the last FBI investigations of faggot pedoes they will also molest little girls if they're in a 'dry spell', so you can get woodies over that, too, gimp.
Right. In you cosplay world everything can be explained by faggots. What a wonderful example of your Bingo logic. 😄

Forum List

Back