It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

There are such thing as a transgender.
There may be, though when Biden's nazi media keeps the details of model Nashville shooters from readers, trannies become fair game.

1. Was the Nashville killer-tranny seeing a theologian or an actual professional shrink before the murders?

Questions Biden's Prisoners Can't Answer

Really, It Was Just A Coincidence, And Not Planned At All. It Just Happened

2. Nashville killer-tranny was defined at birth as a trans man. By what criteria was this decision made for this particular killer-tranny?

There may be, though when Biden's nazi media keeps the details of model Nashville shooters from readers, trannies become fair game.

1. Was the Nashville killer-tranny seeing a theologian or an actual professional shrink before the murders?

Questions Biden's Prisoners Can't Answer

Really, It Was Just A Coincidence, And Not Planned At All. It Just Happened

2. Nashville killer-tranny was defined at birth as a trans man. By what criteria was this decision made for this particular killer-tranny?

There are things that are transgender.

Things.

Fairy tales.

Transgender, trannies, cross dressers, what's the difference? They're all weirdos in need of psychological help instead of praise the Democrats give them.

So basically, democrat guys would rather eschew looking like THIS:
93e15756572f33a7d9372c65f9ed75e6.jpg

In favor of looking like THIS instead (their REAL identity)!
WEBShelix1.jpg

They want to see our entire country look like this. It's their goal.

It really is. Thing is, I precisely predicted this was coming several years ago but no one took me seriously. This is the inevitable consequence to redefining "marriage" to mean that /anything goes/.

It won't be much longer now before transmen operating as "women" start petitioning for their "right" to marry 12 year old boys.

Think what an advantage it is for a subversive organization to have already corrupted the minds of your next generation of people soon to be running the world before they are even out of high school.

Murder and violent crimes would go down 90% if it did.
The scary thing is that you think that, despite the fact that crime will actually go up a lot! Then you will say you simply haven't done enough of it and need to do still more of what failed to work the first time.

Think about it. I am a biological girl but am I transmale and even I can admit that high test levels is bad for society.
I'd rather not think out it. And I get the feeling you're neither much of a girl or a guy, just kinda messed up. Must be genetic damage done by FDA approved synthetic food additives.

It really is. Thing is, I precisely predicted this was coming several years ago but no one took me seriously. This is the inevitable consequence to redefining "marriage" to mean that /anything goes/.

It won't be much longer now before transmen operating as "women" start petitioning for their "right" to marry 12 year old boys.

Think what an advantage it is for a subversive organization to have already corrupted the minds of your next generation of people soon to be running the world before they are even out of high school.

They called it a slippery slope fallacy. Guess it wasn’t.

I think the Democrats might be seriously reconsidering their support for these freaks in light of the Bud Light response and the violence they are causing. All so-called trans people should not be allowed to buy firearms since they are displaying their mental problems openly. There is something seriously wrong with these people and they have a high suicide rate. Talk about a red flag.

I think the Democrats might be seriously reconsidering their support for these freaks in light of the Bud Light response and the violence they are causing. All so-called trans people should not be allowed to buy firearms since they are displaying their mental problems openly. There is something seriously wrong with these people and they have a high suicide rate. Talk about a red flag.
No, no we're not.

We are still laughing at you snowflake little wussy bois.

No, no we're not.

We are still laughing at you snowflake little wussy bois.

There is nothing snowflake about not buying a product you find offensive. Buying a product that offends you is called complete stupidity. Now go get your pussy hat and get ready to see the hit AB took since this charade started.

There is nothing snowflake about not buying a product you find offensive. Buying a product that offends you is called complete stupidity. Now go get your pussy hat and get ready to see the hit AB took since this charade started.
Bud Lite is offensive to you?

A can of beer is now scary.

How's the Disney snowflake boycott going.

Forum List

Back