It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Bud Lite is offensive to you?

A can of beer is now scary.

How's the Disney snowflake boycott going.

Yes it is offensive to me. When somebody pays homage to a flake because he started wearing a dress a year ago is an indicator of the decay of our society. I know that's great in the eyes of you commies but we don't have to support it.

Yes it is offensive to me. When somebody pays homage to a flake because he started wearing a dress a year ago is an indicator of the decay of our society. I know that's great in the eyes of you commies but we don't have to support it.

Any company that degrades women by doing this deserves to go bankrupt, and people questioning the boycott are gay.

Homage?

This whole whiny crybaby redneck freakout is based on one video.

You must be a sad little fuckup ray.

I think the Democrats might be seriously reconsidering their support for these freaks in light of the Bud Light response
No. This boycott was not properly organized. A significant percentage of those boycotting Bud LIght are switching to a beer made by the same company. Because of this, the boycott will fail.

No. This boycott was not properly organized. A significant percentage of those boycotting Bud LIght are switching to a beer made by the same company. Because of this, the boycott will fail.

There is no boycott. People are simply not buying Bud Light any longer. I have no idea where you're getting your information from of what brand they switched to.

Homage?

This whole whiny crybaby redneck freakout is based on one video.

You must be a sad little fuckup ray.

Nobody is crying about anything. Why is it when you commies complain about something it's not crying or whining, but when real Americans do, it is?

There is no boycott. People are simply not buying Bud Light any longer. I have no idea where you're getting your information from of what brand they switched to.
Exactly

A boycott implies a temporary rejection

But I see Bud Light customers switching to another brand and never coming back

Nobody is crying about anything. Why is it when you commies complain about something it's not crying or whining, but when real Americans do, it is?
Nobodies crying?

Rednecks everywhere are shedding tears with badly stained BVDs.

Fuckup hilarious.

Any company that degrades women by doing this deserves to go bankrupt, and people questioning the boycott are gay.

I don't know if they're gay or not, but what I do think is that it's political. Confused? I'll agree with that. Anybody that supports the Democrat party has to be confused. And remember Democrats all march in lockstep. They don't question it like saying "Hey! We are defending a poster child for mental illness! Didn't we take a wrong turn somewhere? :eusa_shhh:

I don't know if they're gay or not, but what I do think is that it's political. Confused? I'll agree with that. Anybody that supports the Democrat party has to be confused. And remember Democrats all march in lockstep. They don't question it like saying "Hey! We are defending a poster child for mental illness! Didn't we take a wrong turn somewhere? :eusa_shhh:
Awwww, another confession by a fuckup.

Forum List

Back