It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

IMO you still have to be goofy in the head to even think of it yet alone do it. Budweiser put his ugly mug on their can to celebrate him transitioning to a woman one year ago, so I'm not sure this is all an act.
People will do some crazy shit for fame and money.

IMO you still have to be goofy in the head to even think of it yet alone do it. Budweiser put his ugly mug on their can to celebrate him transitioning to a woman one year ago, so I'm not sure this is all an act.

It's an act for him because he is just an attention whore that desperately needs people to pay attention to him and he will do absolutely anything necessary in order to get it. He finally found it by pretending to be a woman. No real person acts like he does.

This is the moment he found out cameras will stay on him if he really cranks up his insanity and gayness. So he took it to the next level.

It's an act for him because he is just an attention whore that desperately needs people to pay attention to him and he will do absolutely anything necessary in order to get it. He finally found it by pretending to be a woman. No real person acts like he does.

This is the moment he found out cameras will stay on him if he really cranks up his insanity and gayness. So he took it to the next level.

Yes, it is an act
Overtly campy to get people to watch

Part of being a social influencer

Not much different than Boy George, RuPaul, Elton John
Who also enraged Conservatives

Absolutely, he is no different than Richard Simmons or plenty of other flamboyant gays before him except he is pretending he is a woman (or something) What I find strange is the level of attention he/she is getting from conservatives. There is something else going on there, a strange blend of curiosity and alleged repulsion that seems to be an even bigger story.

Absolutely, he is no different than Richard Simmons or plenty of other flamboyant gays before him except he is pretending he is a woman (or something) What I find strange is the level of attention he/she is getting from conservatives. There is something else going on there, a strange blend of curiosity and alleged repulsion that seems to be an even bigger story.

At least Richard Simmons at least tried to do something useful. If Richard got one fat chick to lose even 1lb of weight then he contributed far more to society than Dylan ever did.

Dylan is famous for absolutely nothing. He didn't create anything, he has no valuable information or insight, he doesn't do anything that benefits anyone, he has no skills, no value, nothing meaningful to anyone, nothing to offer society......just nothing. Yet the fruitcake has millions of followers for doing nothing.

Used to we didn't have many famous people. You had to be a talented singer, writer, director, actor, creator, businessman, scientist, politician to be famous. You had to have something of value to make you famous. But ever since Paris Hilton got famous for a sex tape our society has gone down hill. Now we have rich and influential people allover that got there by doing nothing

At least Richard Simmons at least tried to do something useful. If Richard got one fat chick to lose even 1lb of weight then he contributed far more to society than Dylan ever did.

Dylan is famous for absolutely nothing. He didn't create anything, he has no valuable information or insight, he doesn't do anything that benefits anyone, he has no skills, no value, nothing meaningful to anyone, nothing to offer society......just nothing. Yet the fruitcake has millions of followers for doing nothing.

Used to we didn't have many famous people. You had to be a talented singer, writer, director, actor, creator, businessman, scientist, politician to be famous. You had to have something of value to make you famous. But ever since Paris Hilton got famous for a sex tape our society has gone down hill. Now we have rich and influential people allover that got there by doing nothing
Dylan is an actor and this is just another role

He has millions of followers because if 10% of the population is gay (statistically about right) and others of the same age are confused, bi-sexual, curious, or even just secure enough to find him entertaining, that is the "new" group pf Bud Light drinkers they are after, at the expense of their current demographic, which is middle aged alcoholics.

He has millions of followers because if 10% of the population is gay (statistically about right) and others of the same age are confused, bi-sexual, curious, or even just secure enough to find him entertaining, that is the "new" group pf Bud Light drinkers they are after, at the expense of their current demographic, which is middle aged alcoholics.

Seems like those middle-aged alcoholics put them at billions in losses.

If Inbev had a sense of humor, they'd run a huge sale on Bud Light. There would be more MAGAs with blue cans than you can possibly imagine within two days.

If Inbev had a sense of humor, they'd run a huge sale on Bud Light. There would be more MAGAs with blue cans than you can possibly imagine within two days.

I seriously doubt that. The price would have to be so low the company would take a huge loss. I mean if they dropped the price $3.00 per 12 pack, that's only 25 cents a beer; hardly not worth going against your morals.

I seriously doubt that. The price would have to be so low the company would take a huge loss. I mean if they dropped the price $3.00 per 12 pack, that's only 25 cents a beer; hardly not worth going against your morals.
What’s the cost ray?

Can you post that?

Believe me, there's plenty of people that believes in treating people with decency that is buying their products. WTF is wrong with you people to want to literally rob these people of their right to exist and to feel safe? Why do you want to punish them so badly.

Forum List

Back