It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

If people would realize that they are consumers and they are the ones with the ultimate power to fail any company by NOT buying from them............
We could have been China free decades ago.

Conservatives are now such snowflakes that they need a trigger warning on *beer*.

And, bizarrely, M&Ms.

Hell, Mr. Potatohead will send you into apoplexy .

Tell me again how a trans TikTok content creator destroys your moral code. Take as much time as you need.

Your morals as you don't purchase products you find offensive or disturbing which in this case apparently many people have. The decay of our society when we have freaks and weirdos that represent one half of one percent of our population dictating what the majority should do.

Your morals as you don't purchase products you find offensive or disturbing which in this case apparently many people have. The decay of our society when we have freaks and weirdos that represent one half of one percent of our population dictating what the majority should do.
The majority of our country doesn't have the right to deny rights to any minority. As much as you maga fuckups want to return to the moral decay of the 1920's.

The majority of our country doesn't have the right to deny rights to any minority. As much as you maga fuckups want to return to the moral decay of the 1920's.

So tell me where this rite is written that weirdos in dresses can compete against our real American girls in female athletics in school. Tell me where this rite is that they can enter female public rest room facilities with our wives and daughters. Where is this rite written they should be able to read stories to our children.

Funny, I don't buy Bud Lite because of its history with rednecks and that it tastes like piss water.

I love how the conservative enemies list keeps getting longer and longer. Now encompassing everything from Harley Davidson, to Major League Baseball, to M&Ms, to Apple, to Disney, to Mr. Potato Head, to Anheuser Busch.

I'm genuinely shocked these hapless snowflakes haven't tried to cancel apple pie.

So tell me where this rite is written that weirdos in dresses can compete against our real American girls in female athletics in school. Tell me where this rite is that they can enter female public rest room facilities with our wives and daughters. Where is this rite written they should be able to read stories to our children.
Hilarious ray.

Where is it the right of the majority to ban things, they don't agree with?

I love how the conservative enemies list keeps getting longer and longer. Now encompassing everything from Harley Davidson, to Major League Baseball, to M&Ms, to Apple, to Disney, to Mr. Potato Head, to Anheuser Busch.

I'm genuinely shocked these hapless snowflakes haven't tried to cancel apple pie.
Don't forget the NBA, NFL and all media.

What you are showing Anheiser Busch is that unless they hate gays and trans as much as you do that you will lead a boycott

Not holding freaks and weirdos as heroes is not showing you hate anybody. Just stay out of political and social issues and sell your beer and everything would be alright.

If AB had cans made stating they were proud sponsors of the NRA, you on the left would be going ape shit.

Forum List

Back