It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

I don't necessarily agree with the goal, but I have to applaud the boycott as a valid means if pursuing social change. We don't need to pass laws to create the kind of society we want to see.

I went to the grocery store today (Schnucks) and there was a huge Bud Light display, cases stacked up around a couple beach chairs and an umbrella. I'm sure the sight of this was triggering to many conservative shoppers.

I went to the grocery store today (Schnucks) and there was a huge Bud Light display, cases stacked up around a couple beach chairs and an umbrella. I'm sure the sight of this was triggering to many conservative shoppers.
There is still loyalty to AB in that part of the country. I'm not sure how much longer it will last if they keep doing stupid sh1t.

Actually if anything, just the opposite. Having all that beer around tells me not many people are buying it.

So, if your bar or liquor store stops selling Bud Light and someone is a Bud Light drinker….They will go to a bar or store that sells their favorite beer

The consumer drives the market not the seller
No one’s favorite beer is bud light. No one goes out of their way to drink it over (insert other shitty beer here). Can you really taste the difference over Bud Light, Coors Light, or Miller Light?

There's definitely a sickness taking over America. These people already have there own Christmas song. Is nothing sacred?

No one’s favorite beer is bud light. No one goes out of their way to drink it over (insert other shitty beer here). Can you really taste the difference over Bud Light, Coors Light, or Miller Light?
Coors Light has no flavor
Miller light is heartier
Bud Light is just average for light beer

d00.jpg

Yes it is offensive to me. When somebody pays homage to a flake because he started wearing a dress a year ago is an indicator of the decay of our society. I know that's great in the eyes of you commies but we don't have to support it.
Conservatives are bigoted, hateful idiots – ‘boycotting’ Bud Lite is further proof of that.

Conservatives are bigoted, hateful idiots – ‘boycotting’ Bud Lite is further proof of that.

Bigoted? Why is that, because they don't support a company that honors a weirdo that dresses like a woman? How did the Democrat party sink so low where their heroes are people with severe mental disorders and criminals that use toxic drugs and kill themselves at the hands of police officers?

Bigoted? Why is that, because they don't support a company that honors a weirdo that dresses like a woman? How did the Democrat party sink so low where their heroes are people with severe mental disorders and criminals that use toxic drugs and kill themselves at the hands of police officers?

There's a lot of talk that Mulvany isn't even trans. Just an attention whore who's willing to do anything to be famous. He's not even play acting as a woman. He's acting like a teenage girl.

There's a lot of talk that Mulvany isn't even trans. Just an attention whore who's willing to do anything to be famous. He's not even play acting as a woman. He's acting like a teenage girl.

IMO you still have to be goofy in the head to even think of it yet alone do it. Budweiser put his ugly mug on their can to celebrate him transitioning to a woman one year ago, so I'm not sure this is all an act.

Forum List

Back