It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Maybe shooting some more Bud Light with an AR-15 will make it better?

For the most part you do whatever you want. Most of us could care less. But if we don't patronize a product or company, don't let that make you lose sleep at night.

What does white have to do with this subject? Oh, that's right, you're a leftists. Leftists can't make a point without lying.

Because they're racists and want to kill all the white people; just a fact. White people got rich and stupid, and because of the influence of a misunderstood distortion of Christianity many think if they're tolerant of minorities and other 'cultures' they will be loved, but it doesn't work that way on Planet Earth. They simply won't defend themselves from feral predators, and now it's probably too late to save the country from banana republic shithole status now. The scum want to turn the U.S. into the shitholes they fled to Whitey land to get away from, because they're stupid and can't help themselves.

Because they're racists and want to kill all the white people; just a fact. White people got rich and stupid, and because of the influence of a misunderstood distortion of Christianity many think if they're tolerant of minorities and other 'cultures' they will be loved, but it doesn't work that way on Planet Earth. They simply won't defend themselves from feral predators, and now it's probably too late to save the country from banana republic shithole status now.

Democrat voters are like trained monkeys: anytime they start losing an argument, just pull out the race card and try to change the subject to that. Democrats do it all the time, even to black conservative candidates running for Governor or Congress.

Actually, a lot of companies do this on purpose, for many reasons.

Tax cuts
Layoffs
Price hikes
Recipe changes
Selling the company
Drive up stock
Drive down stock

There's TONS of reasons companies do this shit.
I doubt they feel like this is a win. They are getting crushed.

Poor, poor white males

The world no longer belongs exclusively to them.
Marketing to anyone but white, straight males still enrages them
Budweiser can market to whoever it wishes.

The company would have sold a lot more beer had it not plastered the picture of a transgender woman on their beer can.

If I owned stock in Budweiser I wold be pissed.

Budweiser can market to whoever it wishes.

The company would have sold a lot more beer had it not plastered the picture of a transgender woman on their beer can.

If I owned stock in Budweiser I wold be pissed.

That was one can of beer not available to the public

That was one can of beer not available to the public
To be honest I wasn’t aware of that the picture wasn’t on Bud cans marketed to the public although I would still be pissed if I was a stockholder. I have never liked Bud Light so I don’t look at their beer cans.I like Coors Light in the Silver Bullet and this Bud Lite fiasco might make it harder for me to buy my Coors Light

Still the idea was approved by company management.

Forum List

Back