It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

"America", 2023

Xlur3QP.jpg

'I don't like it - ban it, confiscate it.'
- Democrats

'I don't support it / like it, I won't personally support it by buying the product.'
- Americans.

'I don't like tbat TV show - ban / cancel it so no one can watch it.'
- Democrats

'I don't like that TV show so I change the channel.'
- Americans

How many go drinking on their own? If someone wants to do that, and all their mates are still gonna go to the bar that no longer sells Bud Light........

Me and my mates drink in any bar. I might drink Madri beer in one bar or an Estrella in another, or a Carlsberg, or a Birra Moretti, just a beer they sell that I like. Not all bars sell the same beers. But would someone just stick to one specific beer 🤔

If someone is a Bud Light drinker (many are) what else are they going to drink, Coors Light?

:puke:

Dylan Mulvaney knows exactly what he is doing. He mocks my sex continually, prancing around like a four year old girl, taking on the PERSONA of a little girl. He seeks out the notoriety any way he can get it. Are you kidding?

As I said in another thread, if we did true cancel culture the way you do, we would find the marketing exec who hatched this plan and destroy her life, her husband's life, and the life of her children. Dig up tweets a decade old. Contact her college alma mater and sorority. Etc, etc, etc.
The way I do?!?! Haha

You’re funny Sue. Show exactly your issue. You don’t know what you’re talking about! And have no way of backing it up

The right to be one’s self without being discriminated against or ostracized by society. Generally speaking of course

No one has the right not to be ostracized. What are you talking about? If that's true, can I claim that as an evangelical Christian? Stop ostracizing me!?! lol

No one has the right not to be ostracized. What are you talking about? If that's true, can I claim that as an evangelical Christian? Stop ostracizing me!?! lol
Yes you can… if you were being persecuted like the LGBTQ community has been… which you aren’t

OMG

That is what you guys are boycotting Bud Lite over?

You really need to get a life
This guy is Transforming into to 12 to 14 year old girl. So I guess he is going to want to date kids. You gonna support a 26 year old man, dating little children? Well bud light is, and you will. Because you do as you're told.

This guy is Transforming into to 12 to 14 year old girl. So I guess he is going to want to date kids. You gonna support a 26 year old man, dating little children? Well bud light is, and you will. Because you do as you're told.
You guess?? Haha, sounds about right

Why would he want to transform into a little girl? But with your answer I see you're going to support it. You're a sick person.
I’m not going to pretend to read anybodies mind like you. That’s a good way to sound ignorant and presumptive.

Forum List

Back