It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Mulvaney also revealed in her Instagram story that the company had sent her a single commemorative can with her face on it to celebrate Day 365 of her transition. As Miles Klee noted in Rolling Stone, this was a single can of beer featuring Mulvaney's likeness that "didn't even appear on the grid." In fact, "you had to look at her Instagram stories to see it."

So, Conservative America goes into a frenzy over a single can of beer that was never distributed

That's the idea of the boycott. If nobody said anything, they would be printing more cans like that and selling them in the stores. This stunt was just testing the waters, trust me.

So, if your bar or liquor store stops selling Bud Light and someone is a Bud Light drinker….They will go to a bar or store that sells their favorite beer

The consumer drives the market not the seller

I seriously doubt people will quit going to their favorite watering hole because they quit selling the beer they like. They'll just choose their second favorite brand instead. The place is more important than the brand of beer to frequent bar flies.

Because the MSM gives the illusion that Americans are accepting these freaks and their antics.
Umm, they are smart guy…. Whether you like it or not America is becoming less bigoted and more accepting of peoples freedom to be who they want to be. Learn to deal with it

Umm, they are smart guy…. Whether you like it or not America is becoming less bigoted and more accepting of peoples freedom to be who they want to be. Learn to deal with it

That has nothing to do with it. If these freaks and weirdos kept to themselves, it would be no problem. But when they shove their oddities down our throats, people will reject them even more.

What is cancel culture?

Cancel culture is prohibiting people from doing their thing such as colleges having to cancel Republican speakers or the FBI censoring conservative posts on social media. It's calling parents terrorists because they reject perversion being taught in their public school. It's the commies sending out their minions like that family that got raided by the FBI because a year earlier, the father and son attended an abortion clinic protest and the father pushed an older guy who was accosting his son. That's cancel culture.

I have no idea what youre talking. :cuckoo:
You clowns make all these predictions about companies who go woke none of them ever actually go bankrupt. Its almost like none of you know how to run a business nor grasp why they still aren't advertising to their old ass customers on the right. They simply understand before you do that you're being replaced.

You clowns make all these predictions about companies who go woke none of them ever actually go bankrupt. Its almost like none of you know how to run a business nor grasp why they still aren't advertising to their old ass customers on the right. They simply understand before you do that you're being replaced.
Who the fuck said they were going bankrupt? Youre dumb bro. :cuckoo:

So, if your bar or liquor store stops selling Bud Light and someone is a Bud Light drinker….They will go to a bar or store that sells their favorite beer

The consumer drives the market not the seller
Simple. Just take the same beer, but "change the label to a different IDENTITY"

As long as the beer "identifies" as something different, it becomes that thing.

So the ban on Bud Light no longer applies.

The objects to running a manufacturing company are the four Ps.

1) Provide a useful product that serves a good purpose.

3) Provide jobs and fair wages for workers.

4) Provide a profit for investors.

5) Provide a living wage for yourself.

Nowhere in that list does it say to push a political agenda, especially one from the batshit crazy Democratic Party.

Your idea is to get people to buy your product not to piss them off and reduce your sales just so your company can look “woke.”

Why not answer my question? Why do you see people's lives as a political agenda?

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

"America", 2023

Xlur3QP.jpg

What is cancel culture?

As I just stated in another thread. It would be doing what your people do:

Hunting down the marketing guru that launched the campaign and, in large numbers, set about to destroy her entire life. Contacting not only AB about her but also, her husband's work, her children's schools, her college alma mater. Digging up tweets since she was in high school.

That is NOT the same as a boycott. It's abhorrent. And you know it.

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

I DON'T LIKE IT, BAN IT

"America", 2023

Xlur3QP.jpg

Mac endlessly cries about an ex-president he doesn't like here and then we get this

Least self-aware person on the board and it's not even close

Forum List

Back