It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Put Heineken in the bars. Far superior to any american beers. And I'm an american citizen. We just are losers at making beer.

Put Heineken in the bars. Far superior to any american beers. And I'm an american citizen. We just are losers at making beer.

We are bad at making mass produced beers. There are a lot of great American beers.

Besides, Heineken is barley one step above Bud.

Bud is swill compared to Heineken. Crappy genetically modified rice. Gmo is bad quality in all products

I'm still trying to figure out how Anheuser-Busch thought this was a good idea.
LGBT-Survey-Fig_4.png

Because removing a follow citizens right to live their life the way they wish to live it is so wrong in your eyes. What a sick bunch of assholes. I am going to be drinking another case of bud tonight!

If people would realize that they are consumers and they are the ones with the ultimate power to fail any company by NOT buying from them............
We could have been China free decades ago.

What an exercise in stupidity this is. Every brand of alcohol, and non alcohol beverages are served in gay bars. So does thus mean you’re no longer drinking any of them?

What an exercise in stupidity this is. Every brand of alcohol, and non alcohol beverages are served in gay bars. So does thus mean you’re no longer drinking any of them?

You don't get it, skewy.

Not every brand of alcohol has a Homo Image , and actively seeks its imbibers to change their orientation.

Forum List

Back