It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

OK Conservatives…we get it

You do not like gays, you do not like Transexuals, you do not like mix race couples and you will boycott any product that dares to acknowledge they exist in their advertising

'I don't like it - ban it, confiscate it.'
- Democrats

'I don't support it / like it, I won't personally support it by buying the product.'
- Americans.

'I don't like tbat TV show - ban / cancel it so no one can watch it.'
- Democrats

'I don't like that TV show so I change the channel.'
- Americans
Both ends of the spectrum do it.

You can lie and pretend that isn't true. That's what ideology does to people. You'd rather lie than fix things.

When he does, you gonna support it?
You’re asking if I’m going to support a 26 year old dating children? Umm, no of course not. If that doesn’t happen in let’s say the next year, will you admit to being an ass and presuming incorrectly?

Bud Light always was pretending to be beer. Having a Trannie on the label was just the next step I guess.

Yeah. The last beer I ever drank was a Pyramid Snow Cap, about 26 years ago. I lived in Seattle, where there's a good micro-brewery on just about every other urban corner and an amateur zymurgist in his garage in the burbs. Bud has been a non-entity to me for my whole life. What's the big deal if some whoring corporation wants to bend over and take it up the hind end? I don't own any A-B stock.

Yeah. The last beer I ever drank was a Pyramid Snow Cap, about 26 years ago. I lived in Seattle, where there's a good micro-brewery on just about every other urban corner and an amateur zymurgist in his garage in the burbs. Bud has been a non-entity to me for my whole life. What's the big deal if some whoring corporation wants to bend over and take it up the hind end? I don't own any A-B stock.

That’s perhaps the first logical thing I’ve ever heard you say!

Yes, what’s the big deal? Tell your people to stop acting like little babies.

You’re asking if I’m going to support a 26 year old dating children? Umm, no of course not. If that doesn’t happen in let’s say the next year, will you admit to being an ass and presuming incorrectly?
Well I would've never thought a man would end up in girls locker rooms or taking over their sports. But it happened, so we will see.

Both ends of the spectrum do it.

You can lie and pretend that isn't true. That's what ideology does to people. You'd rather lie than fix things.

Thanks for demonstrating another liberal teait - falsely accusing people thry don't know.

:itsok:

Conservatives want gays, Transexuals, minorities and mixed race couples not to exist.

But given they can no longer ban them, they demand that they exist in the shadows.

Any attempt to market to them is met with Conservative outrage and boycotts

1681046746386.png

Forum List

Back