It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Conservatives want gays, Transexuals, minorities and mixed race couples not to exist.

But given they can no longer ban them, they demand that they exist in the shadows.

Any attempt to market to them is met with Conservative outrage and boycotts

View attachment 774738
What Conservatives fail to realize is that their marketing power has virtually evaporated. Most of them are boomers and if a company is targeting boomers that company is dying. The millennials have all the marketing power now and they have reeked havoc on entire product categories, from napkins to fabric softener.

For instance, take Bud Light. Conservatives are now going to boycott Bud Light. Hell, what is that, a drop of a couple of cases a week per congressional district, if that. I mean how many of the conservative posters in this thread have even purchased a Bud Light in the last, oh, decade. For every sale lost to a conservative AB is going to gain two new sales to the Millennials.

It is sad. These poor conservatives have such an inflated view of their "importance" to society. They have been catered to for so long that they fully expect that to last forever. Sorry, but the party is over, and to be quite honest, there are not near as many of them as they think they are. What is really funny is most of these conservatives were young when Back to the Future came out. They all laughed at the old man with the shotgun, "Get off my lawn". Now, they are the old man with the shot gun, this cry to boycott Bud Light is just another version of "Get off my lawn", and it is as funny to the young generation of today as it was to them so many years ago.

What Conservatives fail to realize is that their marketing power has virtually evaporated. Most of them are boomers and if a company is targeting boomers that company is dying. The millennials have all the marketing power now and they have reeked havoc on entire product categories, from napkins to fabric softener.

For instance, take Bud Light. Conservatives are now going to boycott Bud Light. Hell, what is that, a drop of a couple of cases a week per congressional district, if that. I mean how many of the conservative posters in this thread have even purchased a Bud Light in the last, oh, decade. For every sale lost to a conservative AB is going to gain two new sales to the Millennials.

It is sad. These poor conservatives have such an inflated view of their "importance" to society. They have been catered to for so long that they fully expect that to last forever. Sorry, but the party is over, and to be quite honest, there are not near as many of them as they think they are. What is really funny is most of these conservatives were young when Back to the Future came out. They all laughed at the old man with the shotgun, "Get off my lawn". Now, they are the old man with the shot gun, this cry to boycott Bud Light is just another version of "Get off my lawn", and it is as funny to the young generation of today as it was to them so many years ago.
Conservatives are insisting that TV, movies, advertisements be targeted only to them.

They boycott anyone who attempts to do otherwise

If someone is a Bud Light drinker (many are) what else are they going to drink, Coors Light?

:puke:
If they don't have the ability to pick a beer that the bar sells that they're attending, then they should do everyone a favour and just stay home. People don't want to hear those snowflakes tampons whining.

If they don't have the ability to pick a beer that the bar sells that they're attending, then they should do everyone a favour and just stay home. People don't want to hear those snowflakes tampons whining.
If your bar does not serve the most popular beer in the US, you deserve to lose business

If it weren't for conservatives, no one would have ever heard of this person. But conservatives have rallied around their flag, and made it an issue, which, as usual, is a complete overreaction to the nonsensical. Their reaction is really the story here.

And that rant of mental illness
Gee, I must have really nailed you right to the wall with implacable common sense and truth!

has what to do with boycotting a brand of beer again?
Funny how any time normal people reject progressivism thrust upon them for wholesome normal values like the most macho line of beer suddenly doing a 180 and promoting deviant, offensive, perverse sexuality, you call it "boycotting," rercognizing that the company simply made a very poor marketing choice that is a total turn off to its customer base, yet you never have a problem at all with the Left trying to organize mass campaigns to put whole corporations out of business just for making a donation to the GOP! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You described what’s happening here. You just want to think it’s different because you think you’re morally correct. Right?

No, because it's apples and oranges. Buy all the Bud light you want. But if it offends you, then you don't buy it. Nobody here is suggesting that we find a way to put the company out of business. We just won't buy the stuff. That's much different than cancel culture.

If you’re a Boomer still hanging out bars, you have more issues than the drink you’re ordering.

No, because it's apples and oranges. Buy all the Bud light you want. But if it offends you, then you don't buy it. Nobody here is suggesting that we find a way to put the company out of business. We just won't buy the stuff. That's much different than cancel culture.
It’s all part of the same culture smart guy.

Of course you would. It's natural for a company to try and attract new markets or expand their market.
Yea, but when that new market is filthy ass deranged transsexuals it is going alienate a lot of normal people.

You sicko Moon Bats wouldn't understand.

Yea, but when that new market is filthy ass deranged transsexuals it is going alienate a lot of normal people.

You sicko Moon Bats wouldn't understand.

There is a lot of stuff I don't understand.

in many cities and many towns there are corner bars. A lot of them. Most of these areas are working class. And in that there are variety of views politically. Just from peer pressure there will be a reduction of sales of that product. In public areas there may be shaming of individuals or egging them on. So maybe that brand is not the first choice for a noticeable percentage of suds drinkers. Attending a sporting event where people may have had drank a little too much may cause some fights over it. These companies are interfering with working people trying to survive also. No concerns.

You sound like SOME people don't have a right to not support that which offends them. We'll do it anyway. Nobody's asking your permission

Last edited:

Forum List

Back