It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

It's time to switch to Miller Lite.
According to its official website, Miller Lite has given $450,000 to the Equality Federation, an LGBTQ+ advocacy group, with the brand launching its "Open & Proud" campaign in 2021. In partnership with the federation, it promotes inclusivity in bars where Miler Lite is served.

Can't drink Coruna either. You're probably going to have to go on the wagon.

I'm not sure you have been forced to do anything. Just because others gain rights denied of them does not curtail your rights.
If someone takes away my rights to free speech or my right to own firearms I would say they have curtailed my rights.

Now I personally have no issue with those who choose a LGBTQIA+ lifestyle as long as they don’t bother me, try to groom young children or take away any of my rights to live life as I chose as guaranteed by the Bill of RIghts. I personally have no interest in participating in their lifestyle but believe they have a right to choose that lifestyle if they wish.

If someone takes away my rights to free speech or my right to own firearms I would say they have curtailed my rights.

Which has nothing to do with this topic at all.

Now I personally have no issue with those who choose a LGBTQIA+ lifestyle as long as they don’t bother me, try to groom young children or take away any of my rights to live life as I chose as guaranteed by the Bill of RIghts. I personally have no interest in participating in their lifestyle but believe they have a right to choose that lifestyle if they wish.

So then, leave them alone and allow them to live their lives freely just the same as you want to.

Drink that beer, it will make you queer.
So, how long have you been drinking it?
I remember on time a co-worker came to work with a new jacket from Banana Republic and was really proud of it.

Being somewhat of an asshole I mentioned to another worker that Banana Republic was known to sell merchandise that was popular with gay men.

My proud co-worker learned what I had said and never wore that jacket to work again. I think he started to dislike me that day.

It was a nice jacket.

And that was 20 years ago!

You just proved Kid Rock's not transphobic, and that he's reacting to a specific exercise of cultural marxism by Anheuser Busch - and the co-opting of American corporations by globalist propaganda.

Congratulations, you just nuked your own argument.
I didn't have an argument, I just posted a picture from the interwebs .

I wouldn’t count on it

None of the other conservative boycotts have worked
How is the NFL doing?

The NFL is different because football fans are addicted to football. There is only one NFL.

Beer is different. If I found my brand went out of business I'm not going to stop drinking beer. I will simply look for another regular brand.

With beer--alternatives, with NFL--no real alternatives other than college football. The risk A/B is taking is that people will find a beer they like just as much if not better than Bud, and stick with that brand long after this dies down.

This assumes the sales they lose are higher than the ones they gain.

Freaks and weirdos represent just a half of one percent of our population, and of course not all of them drink beer nor care to. If they do gain any new customers, it won't be much to consider.

You were dumb enough to confuse a picture with an argument.

Stop before you fall farther behind.

I'm sorry, what I meant to say was that your closest family members despise you because you have such a repugnant personality.

I apologize if that got lost in the process.

I'm just living my truth.

Don't be bigoted.

Forum List

Back