It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

If everyone could admit this is true for all of us, we'd have less problems in the world, and certainly less of transexual meltdown stories by conservatives.
Why do you want to force people to accept that which is offensive to them

People ain't gonna buy fag endorsed beer. Deal with it

How on earth did sending a transexual a can of beer with their picture on it equate to forcing you to do anything? You don't even have to drink their crap beer if you don't want to.
It's more than sending HIM cans of beer with HIS face on it. He's a paid SPONSOR. For some reason this freak has a following of 10 million on TikTok.

I know it upsets you that people are making a CHOICE here, but you're just gonna have to live with it

Why do you think that A-B adheres to any code other than how to increase their revenue? Perhaps they are playing the long game here with a younger generation?
Good luck with that. In the meantime, people are gonna choose to do what they do

Of course you would. It's natural for a company to try and attract new markets or expand their market.

When I was young I drank Bud. As I got older I realized it was pretty nasty stuff. It became quality over quantity.

So if Bud understands it's future is not with the old but with the youth, you advertise to them.

They can market it to me all they want and I'm not going to drink it. Look at the 20 threads on this (thanks mods) and note how many have said the same.

That a person walks a different path than you, pisses you off, only says something about you.
I don’t get pissed at people who have a different viewpoint then I do.
They have every right to their viewpoint just as I have every right to mine.

However I may take a stand when people with a different viewpoint try to force me to go along with them. For example when someone tries to pass a law that infringes on my rights as guaranteed in the Constitution by the Bill of Rights.

I have been saying that if I ran a beer company, I would not go out of my way to piss some of my customers off. My opinions would remain my opinions and I would not advertise them. I would value each and every customer and respect their viewpoints.

So, if your bar or liquor store stops selling Bud Light and someone is a Bud Light drinker….They will go to a bar or store that sells their favorite beer

The consumer drives the market not the seller
If the consumers stop drinking Bud Light, AB's sales will go down.

I don’t get pissed at people who have a different viewpoint then I do.
They have every right to their viewpoint just as I have every right to mine.

However I may take a stand when people with a different viewpoint try to force me to go along with them. For example when someone tries to pass a law that infringes on my rights as guaranteed in the Constitution by the Bill of Rights.

I have been saying that if I ran a beer company, I would not go out of my way to piss some of my customers off. My opinions would remain my opinions and I would not advertise them. I would value each and every customer and respect their viewpoints.

I'm not sure you have been forced to do anything. Just because others gain rights denied of them does not curtail your rights.

340457873_871461701150427_4836537513708359987_n.jpg

Forum List

Back