It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Why do you think that A-B adheres to any code other than how to increase their revenue? Perhaps they are playing the long game here with a younger generation?

Then why use a spokesperson that mocks 51% of the population.

Not a good look.

Most popular beer in America, seriously. Budweiser had to fuck it up with faggotry.

I know some will not stop drinking Bud Light, but some will.

Well its up to them. People are free to boycott as well.

Frankly, beer is for kids. Bourbon is for men.
Most of the time I drink the hard stuff. Of course at this time in history I kind of have to support a company that has earned my respect.
Most popular beer in America, seriously. Budweiser had to fuck it up with faggotry.

I know some will not stop drinking Bud Light, but some will.
What is wrong with homosexuality? I am serious.

Well its up to them. People are free to boycott as well.

Frankly, beer is for kids. Bourbon is for men.
Well..In my case, men that wanna wake up looking out at angry deputies and wondering why they're so pissed and scared of you.

Yeah, I'm good on liquor. I now know better. And then there was that tequila hangover after me and 2 friends split a bottle and the worm and

had to work the next day. Oh yeah, shot, cracker, lime, jalapeno, lick hand, salt. I probably have the order messed up.

Then we split the worm and my head was splitting the next day.

So I'm up on a scaffold trying fit this custom-cut piece of drywall into place on a 2-story ceiling and secure it and hating life.

All of a sudden there's this big crash and some crazy stuff going on.

So I gently lower the piece down and climb down and see what's going on.

This electrician dude is like..having meth withdrawals or some shit....I go up to talk to him/see wtf is going on..

He's ranting and like frothing at the mouth n shit..he picks up this flourescent ballast and hurls it down to the dance floor

from the 3rd floor bar.

And..the cops were called, this dude was nuts!

So..after all that blew over, I smoked a J with the super and the crew, and we went home and came back the next day.

That day was fucked! I attached the drywall next AM and then ended up busting out concrete above a sewer line with a sledgehamer.

:dunno: It is what it is.

Last edited:
Where did you checked that, if I may ask? lol
71%

Roughly 80 percent of Americans say they favored laws that would protect LGBTQ+ people against discrimination in employment, public accommodations and housing. Around 41 percent of Americans say they strongly support nondiscrimination protections.

Still, 20 percent of Americans say they oppose these laws, including 7 percent who say they are strongly opposed to them.

Which has nothing to do with this topic at all.

So then, leave them alone and allow them to live their lives freely just the same as you want to.

I posted …

Now I personally have no issue with those who choose a LGBTQIA+ lifestyle as long as they don’t bother me, try to groom young children or take away any of my rights to live life as I chose as guaranteed by the Bill of RIghts. I personally have no interest in participating in their lifestyle but believe they have a right to choose that lifestyle if they wish.

If you had the ability to read you would have noticed I do leave them alone. Where have I said that I interfere with the gay lifestyles others lead? I only ask that they respect my chosen life style as I respect theirs. I also wish they would not groom young children the same as I want straight people to leave children alone.

I worked with a number of gay people before I retired and I had no problems with them and they had no problems with me.

Roughly 80 percent of Americans say they favored laws that would protect LGBTQ+ people against discrimination in employment, public accommodations and housing. Around 41 percent of Americans say they strongly support nondiscrimination protections.

Still, 20 percent of Americans say they oppose these laws, including 7 percent who say they are strongly opposed to them.

So be gay, pretend to be anything you want but do not try and force others to buy into it.

And leave children alone, they'll figure it out on their own. The grooming shit has to stop

71%

LGTB rights?

he-he sure sure

Well, the dude is right about one thing. He won't be able to feed his family because his ass is going to be FIRED. He had a Panthers logo on his shirt, he is in the Charlotte market. Evidently, he hasn't been working for them long. This upcoming week is the slowest week of the year in the Charlotte market due to many people leaving town for the holiday. And beer sales are down over Easter weekend.

I mean this thread is comical. AB doesn't know their market this dude says, LOL. Bud Light's target market is the 18-29 market, over half of that market has purchased Bud Light in the last three months. Their secondary market is the 30-49 market, again, over half of that market has purchased Bud Light in the last three months. The 50-64 year old market, hell, they barely get to the one out of three mark for purchases in the last three months. It is hilarious to see all these "conservatives", most in that oldest demographic, scream about how they are going to "start" boycotting Bud Light. Hell, they have been boycotting it for years.

The reality is the relationship recently forged between Bud Light and Post Malone will generate far more new customers than any they lose through this weak ass boycott. Furthermore, the new customers gained from that marketing strategy will almost all be under 30, the ones they lose are going to die in the next decade or so. Like I have said, these transphobic conservatives are not near as powerful, or as important, as they think they are.

Well, the dude is right about one thing. He won't be able to feed his family because his ass is going to be FIRED. He had a Panthers logo on his shirt, he is in the Charlotte market. Evidently, he hasn't been working for them long. This upcoming week is the slowest week of the year in the Charlotte market due to many people leaving town for the holiday. And beer sales are down over Easter weekend.

I mean this thread is comical. AB doesn't know their market this dude says, LOL. Bud Light's target market is the 18-29 market, over half of that market has purchased Bud Light in the last three months. Their secondary market is the 30-49 market, again, over half of that market has purchased Bud Light in the last three months. The 50-64 year old market, hell, they barely get to the one out of three mark for purchases in the last three months. It is hilarious to see all these "conservatives", most in that oldest demographic, scream about how they are going to "start" boycotting Bud Light. Hell, they have been boycotting it for years.

The reality is the relationship recently forged between Bud Light and Post Malone will generate far more new customers than any they lose through this weak ass boycott. Furthermore, the new customers gained from that marketing strategy will almost all be under 30, the ones they lose are going to die in the next decade or so. Like I have said, these transphobic conservatives are not near as powerful, or as important, as they think they are.

I don't like you.

Forum List

Back