It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Homosexuals are born that way
Ask any homosexual who claims that someone turned them into a homosexual

I did, a former tenant of mine and also a friend of my sister. I remember how she used to date guys and bring them home from time to time when she lived here. Her claim was that she turned when a friend stayed over one night and made a move on her. She quit dating guys and eventually married this friend of hers. If you ever listened to the Howard Stern show (as I did when I was a fan) it's really quite a common story among lesbian women.

But my point was there are over ten times more straight people than gays or weirdos in dresses so even if what you said was true about child molestation, it's because of the fact we are ten times the size of gays in the US population.

It's like this: If everybody followed all those rules laid out by God (It makes much sense)

Like this rule...

“If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

or this one

But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you, and they shall be abhorrent to you; you may not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses you shall detest. Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you.

Who knows, maybe it will pay off?

Publicity is publicity. We certainly weren’t talking about Bud Light before.
Yeah, this one's gonna cost 'em.

I don't like dat watered-down pisswater anyway! :auiqs.jpg:

Putting a tranny on your beer is not a good selling point.

Last edited:
Like this rule...

“If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

or this one

But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you, and they shall be abhorrent to you; you may not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses you shall detest. Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you.
Meh, that only applies to "his people". :rofl:

I like me some oysters n shrimp n crabs.

Rumor has it it was a middle management decision and that the top execs are fucking furious about it. They arent told every marketing decision that their people make. This one was made by some clueless woke dipshit who has no idea who Bud's customers are.

Are you in the rumor business? Can you give us any insight on this rumor? Who did you get it from?

No one? Yeah, thought so.

Rumor has it it was a middle management decision and that the top execs are fucking furious about it. They arent told every marketing decision that their people make. This one was made by some clueless woke dipshit who has no idea who Bud's customers are.
Somebody gonna get fired.

That would make sense given how controversial sissies in dresses are these days, especially when they get their hands on guns and kill children.

I would hope top CEOs have more brains than that, especially now that Dementia is threatening schools that don't allow these freaks to compete in female athletics.

Are you in the rumor business? Can you give us any insight on this rumor? Who did you get it from?

/----/ The new list must have Anheuser Busch investors reeling. BUD 5 Day Chart
1681134625995.png

/----/ Get your Google fixed.

The website also stated that they had tracked down the source of the rumor and after checking the source's reputation and credentials, they determined the claim to be true. Additionally, the article stated that Bud Light sales fell by 80 percent.

Forum List

Back