It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Well. Homosexuals comprise about 4% of the population in America. Such a large target audience for Bud Light. :rolleyes-41:

Neveryoumind that they like Smirnoff Ice and Zimas n like that..

If their (Budweiser's) goal was to stop being the most popular beer on America, they came up with the right campaign strategy.

Well, the dude is right about one thing. He won't be able to feed his family because his ass is going to be FIRED. He had a Panthers logo on his shirt, he is in the Charlotte market. Evidently, he hasn't been working for them long. This upcoming week is the slowest week of the year in the Charlotte market due to many people leaving town for the holiday. And beer sales are down over Easter weekend.

I mean this thread is comical. AB doesn't know their market this dude says, LOL. Bud Light's target market is the 18-29 market, over half of that market has purchased Bud Light in the last three months. Their secondary market is the 30-49 market, again, over half of that market has purchased Bud Light in the last three months. The 50-64 year old market, hell, they barely get to the one out of three mark for purchases in the last three months. It is hilarious to see all these "conservatives", most in that oldest demographic, scream about how they are going to "start" boycotting Bud Light. Hell, they have been boycotting it for years.

The reality is the relationship recently forged between Bud Light and Post Malone will generate far more new customers than any they lose through this weak ass boycott. Furthermore, the new customers gained from that marketing strategy will almost all be under 30, the ones they lose are going to die in the next decade or so. Like I have said, these transphobic conservatives are not near as powerful, or as important, as they think they are.
Let's revisit this in the future and see if your "reality" actually comes to fruition.

Okay with you, Nostradumbass?

Well. Homosexuals comprise about 4% of the population in America. Such a large target audience for Bud Light. :rolleyes-41:

If their (Budweiser's) goal was to stop being the most popular beer on America, they came up with the right campaign strategy.
We all should be bisexual anyways,. We all should love each other! ;) Why not have some fun in life my friend.

"I am the LORD. 22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

It's like this: If everybody followed all those rules laid out by God (It makes much sense), Maury and Jerry Springer would not have television shows.

It's not like they attract the higher ends of society..

I think many will switch to Miller Lite or Coors.

They shouldn't; Miller has been faggot friendly for decades. It likes to sponsor S&M 'Fairs' in SF, for instance.

Organizers of San Francisco’s Folsom Street Fair — sponsored by Miller Brewing Co.http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Page=/Culture/archive/200709/CUL20070925b.html— have portrayed Christ and his disciples as half-naked homosexual sadomasochists in the event’s promotional advertisement, and the conservative group Concerned Women for America is complaining about the hypocrisy of it.

Last edited:

Who knows, maybe it will pay off?

Publicity is publicity. We certainly weren’t talking about Bud Light before.

I only ask that they respect my chosen life style as I respect theirs. I also wish they would not groom young children the same as I want straight people to leave children alone.

The “grooming” claims are the same fear mongering that has traditionally been used against gays.
That children will not become gay unless a homosexual spends the time to groom them into the lifestyle

The reality is that heterosexuals are the major molest of children. Always have been

I posted …

Now I personally have no issue with those who choose a LGBTQIA+ lifestyle as long as they don’t bother me, try to groom young children or take away any of my rights to live life as I chose as guaranteed by the Bill of RIghts. I personally have no interest in participating in their lifestyle but believe they have a right to choose that lifestyle if they wish.

If you had the ability to read you would have noticed I do leave them alone. Where have I said that I interfere with the gay lifestyles others lead? I only ask that they respect my chosen life style as I respect theirs. I also wish they would not groom young children the same as I want straight people to leave children alone.

I worked with a number of gay people before I retired and I had no problems with them and they had no problems with me.

I can read between the lines.

The “grooming” claims are the same fear mongering that has traditionally been used against gays.
That children will not become gay unless a homosexual spends the time to groom them into the lifestyle

The reality is that heterosexuals are the major molest of children. Always have been

Disproportionately homosexual though.

LGBTQRST people are less than 8% of our population.

"I am the LORD. 22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

It's like this: If everybody followed all those rules laid out by God (It makes much sense), Maury and Jerry Springer would not have television shows.

It's not like they attract the higher ends of society..
9Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness,

:safetocomeoutff: 'Ol Leviticus sure was a killjoy Duke.....~S~

Forum List

Back