It's Down To A Governor & A Canadian vs Trump: The Math & The Constitution..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well, we have two problems now:

1. What to do with Cruz's delegates now that his Canadian birth certificate rises to a Constitutional challenge (Hillary will do it, Cruz will lose against her from the sheer publicity and fear he could be removed from Office by SCOTUS)...or,

2. Switch the math over to Kasich: born in the US...check...fit for Office...check...Can beat Hillary handily in the general election...check...a uniter, picking the right VP can pull in Trump's people when he smashes him in the weeks to come.....check.

So who will it be? I predict that because Canadian Ted Cruz cost Rubio the Florida election, Rubio will put his endorsement and urge his followers to vote for Kasich. And, then, Kasich will mop the floor with Donald Trump in the remaining states..

Kasich has to win PA & CA to have a shot to be the nominee at a brokered convention - JMHO

I'd love to see it

Kasich has to win PA & CA to have a shot to be the nominee at a brokered convention - JMHO

I'd love to see it

Word on the street is that Kasich would win California and Cruz wouldn't. Cruz is too slimy and like I've said before, California has the corner on slimy characters. You can't sell rotten fish to a fishmonger...

Kasich is exactly the type of common sense inclusive conservatives California dines on.

Trump can't get the votes to beat Hillary in the Fall. Cruz isn't eligible to run for president. (and like Trump couldn't get the votes to beat Hillary either even if he was eligible to run).. Need I remind you that either Trump or Hillary/ their surrogates or both will challenged a Cruz run on constitutionality. And, remember, in 2008 the conservatives on the court (now in the minority) raked their fingernails down the spines of the liberal Justices back then by using a technicality to hand the election to Bush. Don't think the new liberal majority on the Court won't repay the favor when Cruz's Canadian birth certificate squares off in the legal arena against the "natural born" requirement from the Constitution...

Kasich: born in the US. Kasich, beats Hillary in the general, according to all the polls. And at the end of the day, the general election is what the GOP strategists are mandated to consider if they want the last ditch chance to save their party, and by extension, the nation from falling to a leftist coup from which we'll never recover.

we all know that a Cruz/Rubio ticket is Hillarys nightmare
Only if a Canadian born person can run for president. And how many of the left will defect to Cruz in order to put the math for a victory in the GOP camp? I know many will from Hillary to Kasich. The number from Hillary to Cruz is ZERO.

If Cruz were to get called out right away and a controversy started about his being Canadian, Kasich would be hard to beat as his numbers mount against Trump in the more sensible purpley states.

If Cruz were to get called out right away and a controversy started about his being Canadian, Kasich would be hard to beat as his numbers mount against Trump in the more sensible purpley states.

Trump has been 'calling out' Cruz on being born in Canada for about 2 years- and it is as stupid now as it was then

Republicans aren't interested in a rational sane candidate like Kasich.

I think Arnold will endorse John K; if he does, Cali gets very interesting

And he would endorse a person seriously lagging in the election because..........?

If he endorses anyone it will be Trump or Cruz .

Shadow 355

Kasich barely won the state he is governor of. What kind of idiot thinks he would win a state other than Ohio. :p

we all know that a Cruz/Rubio ticket is Hillarys nightmare

A zionist nutcase who stands for his beliefs and not the will of the people combined with a midget who can barely memorize lines his zionist handlers write for him. Are you joking?

Well, we have two problems now:

1. What to do with Cruz's delegates now that his Canadian birth certificate rises to a Constitutional challenge (Hillary will do it, Cruz will lose against her from the sheer publicity and fear he could be removed from Office by SCOTUS)...or,

Both lawsuits about Cruz's citizenship were dismissed.

2. Switch the math over to Kasich: born in the US...check...fit for Office...check...Can beat Hillary handily in the general election...check...a uniter, picking the right VP can pull in Trump's people when he smashes him in the weeks to come.....check.

So who will it be? I predict that because Canadian Ted Cruz cost Rubio the Florida election, Rubio will put his endorsement and urge his followers to vote for Kasich. And, then, Kasich will mop the floor with Donald Trump in the remaining states..

Kasich can't convince suffecient GOP voters to nominate him. Even in his home state he couldn't manage half.

You're doing your old 'I'm going to pretend reality is what I want it to be rather than what it actually is' thing again.

If Kasich had 'numbers to mount'. He's behind a guy who just dropped out of the race. And of course, all the lawsuits against Cruz's citizenship have been dismissed.

Kasich has 138 delegates. He needs 1237 to win. There are only 1134 left. Kasich would have to remain 97% of the remaining delegates.

In California, the State with the most delegates......the most current poll has Kasich running at 1%.

Math is not your friend here.

Forum List

Back