It's Down To A Governor & A Canadian vs Trump: The Math & The Constitution..

It is the voters that are ignoring Kasich.

Yes, because of the difference in air time on the networks between him and Cruz or Trump especially. Look Syriusly, I get how desperate your ilk is to have Kasich not be nominated. His "defeat Hillary" numbers are the highest around. Everyone knows what the end game is here: gay marriage, a new Justice and all the things your side wants to do if they get their toehold held on the coup they've alllllllmost completed 100% over the Will of the People..

Its the primary voters that don't want Kasich nominated. He couldn't even get a majority of their support in his own state.

Face it.....Republicans don't want Kasich. You do. And its unlikely to happen.

Biggest Birther in America is of course Trump.
Whatever, Birther....

LOL.....all Birthers are idiots.

Cruz is eligible- Rubio was eligible- Obama is President.

All Birthers are idiots- including the Birther in Chief- Donald Trump.
You forgot to mention the Hillary supporters who started it all...

All Trump dumps, including him being a Birther....belong to the GOP the moment Trump is their nominee. The GOP becomes the birther party. As they nominated King Birther.

All Trump dumps, including him being a Birther....belong to the GOP the moment Trump is their nominee. The GOP becomes the birther party. As they nominated King Birther.
I am not arguing that the GOP took the bait and Trump was / is a 'birther'. I just find it funny that Liberals still can't bring themselves to admit it was Hillary supporters who began it all. :p

Biggest Birther in America is of course Trump.
Whatever, Birther....

LOL.....all Birthers are idiots.

Cruz is eligible- Rubio was eligible- Obama is President.

All Birthers are idiots- including the Birther in Chief- Donald Trump.
You forgot to mention the Hillary supporters who started it all...

Tell me their names and I will.

Meanwhile- the Birther in Chief is Donald Trump.

I am amused by the idea that you think that Trump just was doing what Hillary's 'supporters' told him to do.

I am not arguing that the GOP took the bait and Trump was / is a 'birther'. I just find it funny that Liberals still can't bring themselves to admit it was Hillary supporters who began it all. :p

And prove a Hillary supporter wrote an anonymous email?

It should be hilarious to watch you try.

Is Trump a Birther- or is Trump not a Birther?
Doesn't matter. Cruz is vulnerable to anyone attacking his citizenship/POTUS eligibility. Here are the facts of the case that will be brought against his candidacy by anyone of the usual suspects or others: 1. He was born in Canada and has a Canadian birth certificate. 2. He spent several formative years in Canada with his Canadian birth certificate. 3. He immigrated illegally to Texas in the mid-1970s and then eventually naturalized.

That is absolutely not what "natural born" means. He could've done these things from Russia or Iran. The 14th Amendment will not allow to play favorites once the precedent is set.

Peripheral circumstances are also that we have a 5 Justice liberal progressive activist majority on the Court who will hear the "Cruz Challenge". They have keen recall of a 2,000 election that their conservative fellows handed over to Dubya on a technicality...let that sink in for a minute. And they know an empty seat is at stake in their courtroom. Being fascists and progressive, and activists, do you think for a minute they wouldn't stack the deck if they could?

Think about it...

Is Trump a Birther- or is Trump not a Birther?
Doesn't matter. Cruz is vulnerable to anyone attacking his citizenship/POTUS eligibility.

Says who?

Remember, every court to receive such a challenge to Cruz's eligibility has dismissed the claim.

Here are the facts of the case that will be brought against his candidacy by anyone of the usual suspects or others: 1. He was born in Canada and has a Canadian birth certificate. 2. He spent several formative years in Canada with his Canadian birth certificate. 3. He immigrated illegally to Texas in the mid-1970s and then eventually naturalized.

The first is fact. The second is opinion. The third, nonsense.

Cruz was a citizen at birth per US law.

That is absolutely not what "natural born" means. He could've done these things from Russia or Iran. The 14th Amendment will not allow to play favorites once the precedent is set.

Who says a citizen at birth isn't what 'natural born' means?

Peripheral circumstances are also that we have a 5 Justice liberal progressive activist majority on the Court who will hear the "Cruz Challenge".

Accept that there's no indication that they will ever hear such a case. As they've granted no request for Cert. Nor has any court found merit in claims against Cruz's eligiblity.

Remember, your entire argument is just you citing your imagination. None of it is backed by law.

Think about it.

Tell me their names and I will.
:lmao:

Thank you for proving my point...have a nice day, Birther.

Laughing......thank you for proving our point. You're 'proof' of your argument is an anonymous email from....someone. You have no idea who.

Our proof of The Donald being a birther....is his own statements.

Try again, this time with evidence.

Laughing......thank you for proving our point.
They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery....and you just copied my response to you and posted it back.

Have a nice day, Birther.

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery....and you just copied my response to you and posted it back.

When you can back your claim with evidence and prove that the anonymous email came from a Hillary supporter....then you can be like Sy and myself.

Until then, Trump represents the GOP. And the GOP is the birther party.

When you can back your claim with evidence and prove that the anonymous email came from a Hillary supporter....then you can be like Sy and myself.

Until then, Trump represents the GOP. And the GOP is the birther party.

Trump- a proud Republican Birther since 2012- and according to Easy- just another gullible birther.

As usual Silhouette confuses her fantasies with fact.

You know Arnold Schwarzenegger endorsed Kasich. Ah-nald was thinking about a run for the president at one time but everyone was in agreement that his having an Austrian birth certificate immediately disqualified him. So he gave up the idea. And wisely so.

Forum List

Back