It's Down To A Governor & A Canadian vs Trump: The Math & The Constitution..

Why would they waste time on a crackpot theory?

MSNBC has covered the issue- and no one cares.

I don't know, why would MSNBC waste their time witch-hunting the former Virginia Governor into prison for buying his kids a case of gatoraide on the public's dime while he was in Office?

They've spent their energy and venom on lessor "crimes" witch-hunting the GOP. While they hold back on the MASSIVE faux pas of a presidential candidate possessing a foreign birth certificate. You're not fooling anyone you know. The cat's out of the bag..

Well I'll be waiting for MSNBC to start up the drum beat on Cruz's Canadian birth certificate. But so far they almost seem to be promoting him.

Very odd..

Why would they waste time on a crackpot theory?

MSNBC has covered the issue- and no one cares.

I don't know, why would MSNBC waste their time witch-hunting the former Virginia Governor into prison for buying his kids a case of gatoraide on the public's dime while he was in Office?..

You have confused MSNBC with the Attorney General of Virginia.

Well I'll be waiting for MSNBC to start up the drum beat on Cruz's Canadian birth certificate. But so far they almost seem to be promoting him.

Very odd..

What are the voices in your head telling you about it?
I want to know what YOU are telling me about it. You're professing it isn't odd that the left media know Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate and aren't making a single peep about it currently.

Very odd..

I want to know what YOU are telling me about it. You're professing it isn't odd that the left media know Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate and aren't making a single peep about it currently.

Why would they?

You haven't answered my question. It's tricky I know.

Let's try again:

You have yet to provide anything other than your interpretation.
I'll ask you the same question Syriusly

...with all the hubbub and grief the GOP gave Obama over his legitimate Hawaiian birth certificate, why do you suppose the left media "witch hunt" outlet MSNBC is staying completely and conspicuously mute (for now) about Cruz's actual, real bone fide CANADIAN birth certificate?

Riddle me that Captain Spindoctor...

Its irrelevant to his eligibility.

Remember, your source on Cruz being ineligible because he has a Canadian Birth Certificate....is yourself.

And you have no idea what you're talking about. So why would any media source be making an issue of your made up, pseudo-legal gibberish?

Just FYI......your imagination isn't relevant to anyone but you.

So....you're down to the lawsuit in Alabama which has stalled in the very court it was filed in back in February.

You'd think a *perfect* record of failure of every other suit against Cruz's eligibility would be a hint that perhaps, just perhaps, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Sil.

Very odd..

Again why would they be mentioning it now?

That issue was widely covered when Cruz released his birth certificate 1 or 2 years ago- it was covered again when Trump was talking about it- since Trump isn't talking about it, why would the press be covering what is a non-issue in the campaign?

Forum List

Back