It's Down To A Governor & A Canadian vs Trump: The Math & The Constitution..

Kasich has to win PA & CA to have a shot to be the nominee at a brokered convention - JMHO

I'd love to see it

Probably right. Of course, I'd love to see Kasich become competitive in NY by absorbing Rubio supporters. Seeing Trump supporters spin that would be pure gold.

As usual Silhouette confuses her fantasies with fact.

You know Arnold Schwarzenegger endorsed Kasich. Ah-nald was thinking about a run for the president at one time but everyone was in agreement that his having an Austrian birth certificate immediately disqualified him. So he gave up the idea. And wisely so.

Which has nothing to do with all of the useless fantasies you've been offering us as fact.

If even you're going to abandon your silly nonsense the moment its challenged, surely you'll understand why we have no use for it.

Probably right. Of course, I'd love to see Kasich become competitive in NY by absorbing Rubio supporters. Seeing Trump supporters spin that would be pure gold.

you remind me of someone from another forum from years ago, same posting style and the Harrison Ford avatar

have you ever used the name Indy4?

Yes John Kasich is really the only candidate left that has a shot at this. Ted Cruz's eligibility would be challenged all the way up to Election night if he became the nominee.

THE TRUMP PROBLEM

30-50% of the Republican party will never cast a vote for Trump. Here's why?
Republican says: In order to save conservatism Hillary Clinton must defeat Donald Trump

Trump and his supporters have chased off very single voting block you can shake a stick at. Specifically the largest minority group in this country Hispanics--17% of the population or 23 million voters are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column. In fact, another 4.5 million Latino voters just decided to register to vote to vote against Trump. Republican Latino's stated months ago they would not support a Trump nominee. This when the GOP nominee needs 46% of this block to win the White House, Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

This comes out to a 39.5 million vote deficit for Donald Trump. Now add in Women the largest voting block in this country at 54%, who are going to be voting heavily for the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history, along with other minorities, blacks, Muslms, Jews, and it's going to be a real tough night for Republicans in November.

These numbers already indicate that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.

In their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a probable loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. They flew over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Now you can see why Republicans are in a full blown panic over Donald Trump. Mitch McConnell stated if Donald Trump is the nominee of the party they are going to dump him like a hot rock. They're going to sacrifice the Presidency to Hillary Clinton, while trying to save the Senate and house, and all the down ballot races that will be going on across this country. They only way they can do that, is to separate themselves from Donald Trump. I think it's stupid to try to do something at the convention, they should enter a 3rd party candidate right now, so those Republicans that are running for reelection or new seats have someone they can support.
McConnell Tells GOP Senators: We’ll Drop Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’

Last edited:

you remind me of someone from another forum from years ago, same posting style and the Harrison Ford avatar

have you ever used the name Indy4?

No, not me. Couldn't have been the same avatar. Mine is inspired from the most recent Star Wars movie.

Just a word about Trump's threat to whip his mob into a violent riotous rage if he doesn't get what he wants (the GOP nomination)...

...which candidate left in the GOP race between the Governor or the Canadian do you think that the mob would be more outraged against getting the nomination instead?

No, not me. Couldn't have been the same avatar. Mine is inspired from the most recent Star Wars movie.

yeah, his avi was Indiana Jones, he was an architect IRL (he said, I believed him) - he was a really bright guy, but sometimes a little hot headed...

One of the stronger & more reasonable conservative voices I have known of poli forums, you remind me of him & part of it is probably the Harrison Ford connection

yeah, his avi was Indiana Jones, he was an architect IRL (he said, I believed him) - he was a really bright guy, but sometimes a little hot headed...

One of the stronger & more reasonable conservative voices I have known of poli forums, you remind me of him & part of it is probably the Harrison Ford connection

I'm definitely not an architect. I'm just an idiot with a Carrie Fisher fetish.

Which has nothing to do with all of the useless fantasies you've been offering us as fact.

If even you're going to abandon your silly nonsense the moment its challenged, surely you'll understand why we have no use for it.

We've seen the polls. Who would be more likely to win against Hillary? Trump? A Canadian by birth? Or Governor Kasich? We'll see how honest YOU are... :popcorn:

We've seen the polls. Who would be more likely to win against Hillary? Trump? A Canadian by birth? Or Governor Kasich? We'll see how honest YOU are... :popcorn:

Skylar knows that Kasich would beat Clinton in November. He is, in fact, terrified of the fact that Kasich can't be knocked out. Skylar knows that if Trump doesn't get an outright majority before Cleveland, then Trump will never be the nominee. He is scared shitless that if Kasich is still around by that point, Kasich might be the nominee.

He is desperately trying to convince everyone that the GOP has to nominate Trump, because he knows that Trump would be the worst possible option for the GOP.

Skylar knows that Kasich would beat Clinton in November. He is, in fact, terrified of the fact that Kasich can't be knocked out. Skylar knows that if Trump doesn't get an outright majority before Cleveland, then Trump will never be the nominee. He is scared shitless that if Kasich is still around by that point, Kasich might be the nominee.

He is desperately trying to convince everyone that the GOP has to nominate Trump, because he knows that Trump would be the worst possible option for the GOP.

Sounds like you know Skylar well. Now look for his trademark "going to beat you up with ad hominems as non sequiturs in hopes you'll stop making good points he can't refute"..

BTW, you're 100% spot-on. Kasich would win the general election. It's a fact that you can drive a nail in the wall and hang your hat on without worry. Any of the others would be nail biters down to the last "hanging-chad" recounts.. Except Cruz who would be eliminated by a Supreme Court Opinion at the 11th hour.

Just a word about Trump's threat to whip his mob into a violent riotous rage if he doesn't get what he wants (the GOP nomination)...

...which candidate left in the GOP race between the Governor or the Canadian do you think that the mob would be more outraged against getting the nomination instead?
It won't matter, they are looking for an excuse to get riled up...

Nah, the GOP's actual situation is far more dire than your summary. I've said the GOP is fucked either way. If you don't nominate Trump, Trump's supporters walk away from this election. And the GOP starts 13,000,000 votes down. The GOP loses the general election.

If Trump does get the nomination then the GOP candidate has a 61% disapproval rating, the highest average ever recorded for a major presidential candidate. And 54% of likely voters polled indicating they would never vote Trump. The GOP loses the general election.

While I certainly think Kasich is the best the GOP can offer this cycle, the GOP primary voters don't agree. He's in dead last place....behind people that have already dropped out. If Republicans wanted to vote for Kasich.....they would have voted for Kasich.

They didn't. You can't get around that.

Sounds like you know Skylar well. Now look for his trademark "going to beat you up with ad hominems as non sequiturs in hopes you'll stop making good points he can't refute"..

BTW, you're 100% spot-on. Kasich would win the general election. It's a fact that you can drive a nail in the wall and hang your hat on without worry. Any of the others would be nail biters down to the last "hanging-chad" recounts.. Except Cruz who would be eliminated by a Supreme Court Opinion at the 11th hour.

Not without Trump voters he won't. And if Kasich who is dead last gets the nomination over Trump, who is far and away first.......Trump supporters will tell the GOP to go fuck itself.

Or worse, form a third party and split the GOP.

The GOP's two options at this point are 'fucked' and 'utterly fucked'. The idea that Kasich would win the general election 13,000,000 votes down is quite simply delusional. The kind of cognitive dissonance inspired desperation that is painful to watch.

It won't matter, they are looking for an excuse to get riled up...
It would. A bit. Of course if Donald Trump uses his position and incites a riot he can be indicted for a crime. So there's that he needs to bear in mind. I'd be for a full prosecution: throw the book at the asshole activist-democrat in sheep's clothing.

Kasich, by far would infuriate Trump's supporters. First, because Trump supporters despise the GOP establishment. And short of Jeb, Kasich is the GOP Establishment's poster child. Second, because Kasich has the least votes and least delegates. Meaning the GOP Establishment is just telling the primary voters to go fuck themselves.

Which the Trump supporters will say right back to the GOP.

Not without Trump voters he won't. And if Kasich who is dead last gets the nomination over Trump, who is far and away first.......Trump supporters will tell the GOP to go fuck itself.

The GOP's two options at this point are 'fucked' and 'utterly fucked'. The idea that Kasich would win the general election 13,000,000 votes down is quite simply delusional. The kind of cognitive dissonance inspired desperation that is painful to watch.

Yes, the far far FARRRRRRRR left activist Skylar is PETRIFIED that Kasich might get the nomination... So, gentlemen.. You know what to do. Let's win that general election this time..

And if Kasich who is dead last gets the nomination over Trump, who is far and away first.......Trump supporters will tell the GOP to go fuck itself.

Good. We don't want those liberals. We don't need them.

And 13,000,000 votes down, you'll lose the General election.

Remember, the sudden, inexplicable and utterly overwhelming surge in Independents voting for the GOP that you imagine will happen for no particular reason.....is absolutely unprecedented in the history of American politics.

Not within 10 million votes. And you need 13 million.

You're fucked.

Yes, the far far FARRRRRRRR left activist Skylar is PETRIFIED that Kasich might get the nomination... So, gentlemen.. You know what to do. Let's win that general election this time..

It doesn't matter either way. You'll lose with Kasich or you'll lose with Trump.Either because 13,000,000 voters walk away with a Kasich nomination. Or because Trump is a weak candidate.

And notice you don't actually disagree with any assessment I've offered. As we both know I'm right.

Forum List

Back