It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Child custody, power of attorney, inheritance, tax filing, there are any number of ways in which current marriage law does not cover polygamous marriage.

It didn't cover same sex marriage either until we changed the law.

But same sex marriage was able to fit into existing marriage law because that law covered two participants.

Kinda didnt work that well in Iowa.

Why, based on your opinion of what kind of marriages should be legal now?

Your the one making anti 14th Amendment arguments. Kind of appears you want us back in the 50's.

Your PROOF from a print shop in Spencer, Iowa is lame dude.

The actual LAW trumps your print shop flyer.

So, you lose again.

Thanks for allowing me to prove, once again what a miserable loser you really are.
Aww, how sad. Now the forum pervert is whining over who prints up Iowa's documents. :eusa_doh:

And how is it you convince yourself you've won when you're incapable of finding even one close family marriage in Iowa in 6 years?

Iowa says they don't allow such marriages which is why there are none.

G'head, perv... this is where you declare you've won again even though Iowa doesn't allow close family members to marry regardless of gender.

:dance:

I won again. And there is no need for me to dance. Victory is mine.
So claims the pervert who can't find a single family marriage in 6 years, despite his delusion that it's legal. :cuckoo:

Check the law again and find a mention of sex being a requirement of a marriage contract.

If you can't, you just admitted that you are the pervert.
As has been pointed out to you, SC rulings nullified marriage laws regarding gender.

You're the one who can't stop talking about incest, perv.

Then you ought to be able to provide the link to the wording......,

But you've been beaten and reduced to a troll.

Damn, you were a challenge once, now just a bug on the bottom of my shoe.

I'll scrape you off later, but for now I'm just enjoying walking all over your mangled remains

You don't have to respect us...we don't have to respect you either...but neither of us are allowed to use the law to restrict the others' civil rights. See how that works?

Why in the hell do you think heterosexuals want your acceptance or respect?
That's good to know.....however I would expect heterosexuals don't want me pushing to pass laws restricting their civil rights. Or.......do you?

I don't think we would really care. Do you?
You wouldn't care if laws were pushed to restrict your civil rights? :eek-52:

Nope, cuz I think we have a majority of states to back us.
So....you rely on being in the majority at all times. What if that were to change in some way?

Oh, nooo's, pops is gettin' all uppity. lol

Is this your way of admitting what I posted was about the entire state of Iowa and not just Polk County? :mm:

You can post it all you want... Iowa still doesn't let any close-family members marry each other regardless of gender...

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

And the NDAA doesn't even help you. You're referencing a list of incestuous statutes. Says so on the link you posted. You just can't stop fantasizing about incest, can you, perv23?

Oh, I'm still waiting for you to find even one single close-family marriage that took place in Iowa in the last 6 years.... you can't because Iowa doesn't allow such marriages.

So your link takes me to gmdsolutions. Not exactly a govermental branch of the iowa government, is it?

No wonder you dance so much.

Mine quoted the entire controlling law, which the corporation is not obligated to include when their sales person contracts with the county.

Nice dodge though.

While we are at it. Please supply a link to the proposed legislation you claim exists that would change Iowa 595 to exclude same sex family members the right to Marry.

BOOM

You lose yet again

It's like clockwork for you!

There are numerous Iowa counties found in this link. I did not find a relevant state law to link, only some individual counties. :dunno:

state of iowa marriage license instructions at DuckDuckGo

Why waste your time, here is the actual law:

Iowa Code 595

If it's been modified by the legislature or court order, please link to those. All counties can do is reference questions back to the State Authority.
That law's been altered. It even still reads that marriage is between a man and a woman. According to you, same-sex marriage is still banned in Iowa.

According to Iowa, same-sex marriage is allowed but marrying close family members is not.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

Poor fool, takes the word of a printing company over the Iowa State Legislature.
Oh look... Now the form pervert thinks that marriage applications aren't valid because they're printed up by printing companies.

Your desperation is noted, perv. :thup:

Why in the hell do you think heterosexuals want your acceptance or respect?
That's good to know.....however I would expect heterosexuals don't want me pushing to pass laws restricting their civil rights. Or.......do you?

So....you rely on being in the majority at all times. What if that were to change in some way?

The population would go to zero and then......

What the hells your point.

Male/female coupling is a species necessity. Female/Female? Not so much.

So your link takes me to gmdsolutions. Not exactly a govermental branch of the iowa government, is it?

Mine quoted the entire controlling law, which the corporation is not obligated to include when their sales person contracts with the county.

Nice dodge though.

While we are at it. Please supply a link to the proposed legislation you claim exists that would change Iowa 595 to exclude same sex family members the right to Marry.

BOOM

You lose yet again

There are numerous Iowa counties found in this link. I did not find a relevant state law to link, only some individual counties. :dunno:

Iowa Code 595

If it's been modified by the legislature or court order, please link to those. All counties can do is reference questions back to the State Authority.
That law's been altered. It even still reads that marriage is between a man and a woman. According to you, same-sex marriage is still banned in Iowa.

According to Iowa, same-sex marriage is allowed but marrying close family members is not.

Poor fool, takes the word of a printing company over the Iowa State Legislature.
Oh look... Now the form pervert thinks that marriage applications aren't valid because they're printed up by printing companies.

It is the controlling law behind the forms that are important bug.

Youre smashed again.

Aww, how sad. Now the forum pervert is whining over who prints up Iowa's documents. :eusa_doh:

And how is it you convince yourself you've won when you're incapable of finding even one close family marriage in Iowa in 6 years?

G'head, perv... this is where you declare you've won again even though Iowa doesn't allow close family members to marry regardless of gender.

So claims the pervert who can't find a single family marriage in 6 years, despite his delusion that it's legal. :cuckoo:

Check the law again and find a mention of sex being a requirement of a marriage contract.

As has been pointed out to you, SC rulings nullified marriage laws regarding gender.

I'll scrape you off later, but for now I'm just enjoying walking all over your mangled remains
Already provided. Here it again...

Iowa Code 595

Youre smashed again.
Nope. If it were, marriage would be limited to a man and a woman since that is what the law reads.

Oh, nooo's, pops is gettin' all uppity. lol

Is this your way of admitting what I posted was about the entire state of Iowa and not just Polk County? :mm:

You can post it all you want... Iowa still doesn't let any close-family members marry each other regardless of gender...

And the NDAA doesn't even help you. You're referencing a list of incestuous statutes. Says so on the link you posted. You just can't stop fantasizing about incest, can you, perv23?

Oh, I'm still waiting for you to find even one single close-family marriage that took place in Iowa in the last 6 years.... you can't because Iowa doesn't allow such marriages.

Nice dodge though.

BOOM

You lose yet again

Iowa Code 595

Wait, you are saying that all of those various counties using the same wording for what Iowa says are the qualifications for marriage are really just sending questions to the state?

Counties can synopsis the law anyway they wish, the State is the Controlling Authority and it is the State that created marriage law, including who is disqualified fro entering into the contract.

The IOWA SUPREME COURT ordered that the State allow same gender couples be allowed to marry, nothing more, nothing less.

Link to the court order that does different.
Counties do not put out state documents that do not pertain to the entire state. Seriously, perv23, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I keep providing the proof and you keep ignoring it. You're too committed to your perversions to accept the reality that Iowa doesn't allow any close family marriages. Even though you'll ignore it again, here it is again...

So, you lose again.

Thanks for allowing me to prove, once again what a miserable loser you really are.

I said nothing about sex. Uh-oh, your dementia worsens, perv! :ack-1:

Link takes you to a print shop in Spensor iowa.

Desperate?

So, you lose again.

You must have. Incest is a sex act. Marriage requires no sex perv

Nice dodge though.

BOOM

You lose yet again

Iowa Code 595

Wait, you are saying that all of those various counties using the same wording for what Iowa says are the qualifications for marriage are really just sending questions to the state?

Counties can synopsis the law anyway they wish, the State is the Controlling Authority and it is the State that created marriage law, including who is disqualified fro entering into the contract.

The IOWA SUPREME COURT ordered that the State allow same gender couples be allowed to marry, nothing more, nothing less.

Link to the court order that does different.
Counties do not put out state documents that do not pertain to the entire state. Seriously, perv23, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Oh I see, but print shops is Spencer Iowa do?

Got it.

Iowa Code 595

Youre smashed again.
Nope. If it were, marriage would be limited to a man and a woman since that is what the law reads.

Not according to the IOWA SUPREME COURT.

But then again, by your explanation, no marriages have been performed in
Iowa since 2009.

I guess you could clear this up by supplying a link to the ISC ruling changing those included in the prohibited list

You must have. Incest is a sex act. Marriage requires no sex perv
The one to bring up incest ... is you. :ack-1: Pervert.

What if you became the minority in something besides sexuality? For example, what if you are left-handed and the MAJORITY decided to take away some civil right of left-handed people? That wouldn't bother you? Or you are blue-eyed and the MAJORITY decided to take away some civil right of blue-eyed people? That wouldn't bother you?

(Oh, why would the population go to zero? Explain)

Poor dipshit Faun. To lazy to check the ruling: here it is:

http://www.iowacourts.gov/wfData/files/Varnum/07-1499(1).pdf

Last page is all you need. It forces a change in Iowa code 595.2 only.

But because I am always helpful:

The district court properly granted summary judgment to plaintiffs. Iowa Code section 595.2 violates the equal protection provision of the Iowa Constitution. Our decision becomes effective upon issuance of procedendo.33

AFFIRMED.

All justices concur.

Gee, no other changes to existing law???

Too bad the couples excluded are contained elsewhere.

Fauns dumbfuckery is now revealed completely

Last edited:

What if you became the minority in something besides sexuality? For example, what if you are left-handed and the MAJORITY decided to take away some civil right of left-handed people? That wouldn't bother you? Or you are blue-eyed and the MAJORITY decided to take away some civil right of blue-eyed people? That wouldn't bother you?

(Oh, why would the population go to zero? Explain)

Gays do what gays do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back