It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the participants are same sex or opposite sex it is still legally marriage. As of this moment a person cannot get married to someone while married to someone else. Why not? That's the law.

Well we're not talking about "as of this moment" or what the law currently is, are we?

I am asking you a direct question and you're not answering me directly.
Why should he be denied a traditional marriage just because he has a gay marriage? Does it harm your marriage for him to have both?

Oh, unlike you, I don't look at it as being denied a traditional marriage because he has a gay marriage. I consider it being denied a second marriage while he is still in a first marriage. That is also the way the law sees it.

Again... if we are arguing what the law currently says and is, then I guess you win that argument. :dunno:

I thought we were arguing about this hypothetical case and what your justification would be in denying him the right to marry the person he loves? I already know "how you look at it" ...you don't think he can have a second marriage cuz he already gotz one and datz what da law sez.

Men can't fuck each other in the ass... that's what the law said. Once.
Men can't marry men.... that's what the law said. Once.

why GOD makes me so strong....and lets me know I can hurt that way.... deviants.... so much...why why...

why ...

then stops me

My life is all Karma

In this life I have to accept or respect homos

Lord have mercy on me

horrible thing ....Horrible ................hate it...

do not like deviants ok kill me

Iowa Annulment and Prohibited Marriage Laws - FindLaw

Apparently iowa doesn't agree with you as a same sex sibling marriage is not considered void.
Iowa doesn't agree with me? I'm posting Iowa's own marriage application instructions. You're so fucked in your perverted head, you're not claiming Iowa doesn't agree with me; you're actually claiming Iowa doesn't agree with themselces. :cuckoo: Iowa is the one saying they don't allow any close family members to marry, regardless of gender. If anything, I agree with them.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

Meanwhile, you keep referencing an antiquated law which was altered due to Supreme Court rulings, which is obviously not yet updated to reflect the changes because of those rulings. You've even been shown the replacement bill which is currently on the docket.

And of course Iowa doesn't allow any close family marriages. Even more evidence of that is that there hasn't been a single such marriage in the six years since their Supreme Court nullified bans on same-sex marriage.

:poke:

Yes you are wrong. And no, the State of Iowa does not agree with you.

You can cite the Polk County registrars all you want. The state of Iowa is the controlling law in the state, and from the state law:

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
1. Marriages between the following persons who are related by
blood are void:
a. Between a man and his father's sister, mother's sister,
daughter, sister, son's daughter, daughter's daughter, brother's
daughter, or sister's daughter.
b. Between a woman and her father's brother, mother's
brother, son, brother, son's son, daughter's son, brother's son, or
sister's son.
c. Between first cousins.
2. Marriages between persons either of whom has a husband or wife
living are void, but, if the parties live and cohabit together after
the death or divorce of the former husband or wife, such marriage
shall be valid.

See any same sex? Does this contain anything that says same sex couples are prohibited whether family or not?

They don't? Then unless you can cite the IOWA SUPREME COURT removing the above, your bluff was called and you lost......AGAIN!

Then off course the prestigious National Association of District attorney's back that up:

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/Incest Statutes 2013.pdf

See page 23 - 24 Void Marriage

But then maybe you don't know what "Void Marriage" is?

From Wikipedia:

1. A void marriage is a marriage which is unlawful or invalid under the laws of the jurisdiction where it is entered. A void marriage is "one that is void and invalid from its beginning. It is as though the marriage never existed and it requires no formality to terminate.

Looks like you got some work to do Sparky
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Can ya be any more retarded?

Why would you think that's Polk County? Can you not read the first line of their marriage application instructions??

STATE OF IOWA

What about this line...

IOWA LAW provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are .... not closely related by blood or first cousins

Nope, nothing about Polk County in there either. Nowhere in the state can close family members marry.

And again... it really doesn't matter how many times you repeat that section, as you've been shown... Iowa doesn't let any close members marry regardless of gender.

That's why not single such marriage in 6 years.

Oh... and...

:dance:

Because you're a dishonest fuck, I will post Iowa 595.19. The controlling legislation:

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

This is the first line again:

blood are void:

Then a very long list of THE FOLLOWING none of which are closely relate same sex. Hmmmmm

And then we have the National Association of District Attorney's that seem to say I am right.

Sucks to be you, all alone in your dishonesty.

WOW, imagine that, I proved you wrong again.

Getting to be a habit watching you lose so often.
Oh, nooo's, pops is gettin' all uppity. lol

Is this your way of admitting what I posted was about the entire state of Iowa and not just Polk County? :mm:

You can post it all you want... Iowa still doesn't let any close-family members marry each other regardless of gender...

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

And the NDAA doesn't even help you. You're referencing a list of incestuous statutes. Says so on the link you posted. You just can't stop fantasizing about incest, can you, perv23?

Oh, I'm still waiting for you to find even one single close-family marriage that took place in Iowa in the last 6 years.... you can't because Iowa doesn't allow such marriages.

And still you ignore the law. Line one clearly state that the FOLLOWING......

No same sex couples included.

And you have failed entirely.

But then, you are an incest obsessed nutjob anyway.

Iowa Annulment and Prohibited Marriage Laws - FindLaw

Apparently iowa doesn't agree with you as a same sex sibling marriage is not considered void.
Iowa doesn't agree with me? I'm posting Iowa's own marriage application instructions. You're so fucked in your perverted head, you're not claiming Iowa doesn't agree with me; you're actually claiming Iowa doesn't agree with themselces. :cuckoo: Iowa is the one saying they don't allow any close family members to marry, regardless of gender. If anything, I agree with them.

Meanwhile, you keep referencing an antiquated law which was altered due to Supreme Court rulings, which is obviously not yet updated to reflect the changes because of those rulings. You've even been shown the replacement bill which is currently on the docket.

And of course Iowa doesn't allow any close family marriages. Even more evidence of that is that there hasn't been a single such marriage in the six years since their Supreme Court nullified bans on same-sex marriage.

You can cite the Polk County registrars all you want. The state of Iowa is the controlling law in the state, and from the state law:

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

See any same sex? Does this contain anything that says same sex couples are prohibited whether family or not?

They don't? Then unless you can cite the IOWA SUPREME COURT removing the above, your bluff was called and you lost......AGAIN!

Then off course the prestigious National Association of District attorney's back that up:

From Wikipedia:

1. A void marriage is a marriage which is unlawful or invalid under the laws of the jurisdiction where it is entered. A void marriage is "one that is void and invalid from its beginning. It is as though the marriage never existed and it requires no formality to terminate.

Why would you think that's Polk County? Can you not read the first line of their marriage application instructions??

STATE OF IOWA

What about this line...

IOWA LAW provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are .... not closely related by blood or first cousins

Nope, nothing about Polk County in there either. Nowhere in the state can close family members marry.

And again... it really doesn't matter how many times you repeat that section, as you've been shown... Iowa doesn't let any close members marry regardless of gender.

Oh... and...

Because you're a dishonest fuck, I will post Iowa 595.19. The controlling legislation:

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

blood are void:

Then a very long list of THE FOLLOWING none of which are closely relate same sex. Hmmmmm

And then we have the National Association of District Attorney's that seem to say I am right.

Is this your way of admitting what I posted was about the entire state of Iowa and not just Polk County? :mm:

You can post it all you want... Iowa still doesn't let any close-family members marry each other regardless of gender...

And the NDAA doesn't even help you. You're referencing a list of incestuous statutes. Says so on the link you posted. You just can't stop fantasizing about incest, can you, perv23?

Oh, I'm still waiting for you to find even one single close-family marriage that took place in Iowa in the last 6 years.... you can't because Iowa doesn't allow such marriages.

So your link takes me to gmdsolutions. Not exactly a govermental branch of the iowa government, is it?

No wonder you dance so much.

Mine quoted the entire controlling law, which the corporation is not obligated to include when their sales person contracts with the county.

Nice dodge though.

While we are at it. Please supply a link to the proposed legislation you claim exists that would change Iowa 595 to exclude same sex family members the right to Marry.

BOOM

You lose yet again

It's like clockwork for you!

Because current marriage law doesn't work with polygamy.

Explain.

Child custody, power of attorney, inheritance, tax filing, there are any number of ways in which current marriage law does not cover polygamous marriage.

Child custody? The child still has only two parents, right. Not tough at all

Power of attorney? Inheritance? Pre nups are legal binding contracts. Tax filing? The IRS and the Congress can address those any way they want. The tax code is changed often to fit many changes already.

And, the 14th amendment trumps all those concerns anyway.

Pops...I'm sure the dozens of siblings wanting to civilly marry in Alabama thank you for your strong advocacy for their right to do so. Have any of them hired you yet?

What's the downside Wytch. Lower taxes? Social security survivors bennies? Unioun bennies?

You know, exactly the SAME REASON YOU WANTED TO MARRY!

Lesbians crack me up. Might be the most selfish people on the face of this planet.

Pops...I'm sure the dozens of siblings wanting to civilly marry in Alabama thank you for your strong advocacy for their right to do so. Have any of them hired you yet?

What's the downside Wytch. Lower taxes? Social security survivors bennies? Unioun bennies?

Lesbians crack me up. Might be the most selfish people on the face of this planet.

How many times do I have to tell you Pops, I support your support for the people of Alabama. I'm sure the one or two sibling couples think you're the bees knees. When are you, staunch defender of sibling fuckers, going to file your case?

How many times do I have to tell you Pops, I support your support for the people of Alabama. I'm sure the one or two sibling couples think you're the bees knees. When are you, staunch defender of sibling fuckers, going to file your case?

Sibling fuckers?

You are a pervert

There are potentially 100s of millions more of them, then there are of you, and the astonishing thing, they could include lesbians.

And since marriage does not require sex, they would Marry for the same reason as you.

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

From Wikipedia:

STATE OF IOWA

What about this line...

Oh... and...

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

blood are void:

Suuure, pops. Let me know if you ever figure out you're still quoting the same law which changed because of Supreme Court rulings?

Project much? lol

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

From Wikipedia:

STATE OF IOWA

What about this line...

Oh... and...

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

blood are void:

Suuure, pops. Let me know if you ever figure out you're still quoting the same law which changed because of Supreme Court rulings?

Project much? lol

Then you can supply the link to the legislation or court order in which the change to law is stated. I am sure it contains a line by line change.

So, provide the proof, legislation or court order and you win.

Don't, you prove you're a loser. Of course, everyone, including you, know that's a fact anyway.

My life is all Karma

Lord have mercy on me
You don't have to respect us...we don't have to respect you either...but neither of us are allowed to use the law to restrict the others' civil rights. See how that works?

Why in the hell do you think heterosexuals want your acceptance or respect?

STATE OF IOWA

What about this line...

Oh... and...

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

blood are void:

Project much? lol

Then you can supply the link to the legislation or court order in which the change to law is stated. I am sure it contains a line by line change.

Don't, you prove you're a loser. Of course, everyone, including you, know that's a fact anyway.
I keep providing the proof and you keep ignoring it. You're too committed to your perversions to accept the reality that Iowa doesn't allow any close family marriages. Even though you'll ignore it again, here it is again...

My life is all Karma

Lord have mercy on me
You don't have to respect us...we don't have to respect you either...but neither of us are allowed to use the law to restrict the others' civil rights. See how that works?

That's good to know.....however I would expect heterosexuals don't want me pushing to pass laws restricting their civil rights. Or.......do you?

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
blood are void:
sister's son.
shall be valid.

blood are void:

Project much? lol

I keep providing the proof and you keep ignoring it. You're too committed to your perversions to accept the reality that Iowa doesn't allow any close family marriages. Even though you'll ignore it again, here it is again...

Your PROOF from a print shop in Spencer, Iowa is lame dude.

The actual LAW trumps your print shop flyer.

So, you lose again.

Thanks for allowing me to prove, once again what a miserable loser you really are.

Last edited:
My life is all Karma

Lord have mercy on me

That's good to know.....however I would expect heterosexuals don't want me pushing to pass laws restricting their civil rights. Or.......do you?

I don't think we would really care. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back