Its Getting Close. Democrats Prepare to meet the Kraken

Do ya thunk leftists are smart enough to know it's time to shit themselves?

Supreme Court Unveils New Circuit Assignments for Justices – Here Is the Breakdown

The US Supreme Court on Friday released its new circuit assignments for the justices.

The good news? Conservative Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett and Clarence Thomas were all assigned to crucial battleground states such as Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.

That's excellent news! :up:

View attachment 419112
do u also believe in unicorns?

View attachment 419119

I also believe in Justice of the Supreme Court, Judge Clarence Thomas! Bless. :thup:

1605925613438.png

Does anyone know which Kracken this is?

There have been so many Krackens.

I hope it's the Kraken roller coaster at SeaWorld in Florida. The first modern roller coaster I ever rode (about 20 years ago).
Before that, I rode just rickety wooden ones. I was stunned how smooth it was. Didn't even feel like riding a roller coaster.
I'd think the rickety wooden ones would have more of an old fashioned charm, but the modern ones would be less likely to fling you off a few hundred yards, y'know?

Does anyone know which Kracken this is?

There have been so many Krackens.
I believe this is the post Durham Kracken... except for the Durham Kracken is still in “wait and see” mode so maybe that makes this the Pre Durham Kracken.
They should give them numbers, or color-code them or something.

We are not talking about Crack. Go back to your mom's basement

What are you going to do when none of this happens?

Is your head going to explode?

Because of it is, can you please record it and post it here?

Because lol

I am going to volunteer at the Suicide Helpline on January 20th 2021, so I can tell every Trump voter they lost, Trump is no longer President and then play Suicide is Painless...

I am going to volunteer at the Suicide Helpline on January 20th 2021, so I can tell every Trump voter they lost, Trump is no longer President and then play Suicide is Painless...

How will you find time between your $5 blowjobs at the park?

The first post is correct, just standby little man:

How will you find time between your $5 blowjobs at the park?

The

Its coming. The Press Conference was only the opening remark.

Do ya thunk leftists are smart enough to know it's time to shit themselves?

Supreme Court Unveils New Circuit Assignments for Justices – Here Is the Breakdown

The US Supreme Court on Friday released its new circuit assignments for the justices.

The good news? Conservative Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Samuel Alito, Amy Coney Barrett and Clarence Thomas were all assigned to crucial battleground states such as Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Another sad wet dream by the anti-American, anti-Democratic Trump cult.

Trump's clown legal team is 2-33 in the courts. And I don't even know what the second one of the "2" is.

Oh also this is a joy.
ScreenShot2020-11-20at2.22.38PM.png

President Trump won Michigan by a lot, but the dirty Democrats counted votes from the Upper Peninsula Province. :mad-61:
Cool, could you like, provide evidence?
I mean dude if we can just show images without question then... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SG2BT8HGs...449Mkrb4DY/s1600/president_bernie_sanders.jpg we won boys.

I agree there needs to be some evidence behind some of this, however, I do find it quite ironic that VERY little evidence, if any, was ever required when the MSM reported anything negative about Trump. They didn’t care one bit about the source. They would print it if it was negative and let it run wild. If it was proven to be wrong, they MAY bury a retraction on the back page, but the damage had been done. Twitter and Facebook let anything go that was negative about Trump. None of this “hacked” material nonsense they tried to pull about Hunter Biden. Quite the opposite now it seems. Sworn, named testimonies are not enough. Obviously nebulous vote spikes all in Biden’s favor are not enough. Mysteriously finding ballots on memory cards that just happen to have hurt Trump aren’t enough.

Forum List

Back