It's Getting REAL: Former Obama aide a ‘person of interest’ in congressional probe over unmasking

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former Obama aide now a ‘person of interest’ in congressional probe over unmasking

"Ben Rhodes, a former national security adviser in the Obama administration, is now considered a “person of interest” in an investigation by the House Intelligence Committee into the “unmasking” scandal.

According to a report
from Circa News, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) sent a letter to the National Security Agency asking for information in regard to unmasking requests from Rhodes.

Congressional sources told Circa that the committee wants to know how many unmasking requests Rhodes made from Jan. 1, 2016, to Jan. 20, 2017.

Previous reports indicated that the number of unmasking requests increased drastically from 2015 to 2016, leading some to suspect they were made out of political interest, and not for the sake of national security."

Ben Rhodes, Samantha Power, Susan Rice, James Comey...

upload_2017-8-2_11-29-4.jpeg

Obama administration CRIME now being investigated and EXPOSED!

:mm:

Of course you have. Every time you turn around Obama / Hillary / DNC crime is being exposed. Hopefully this time people will be held accountable.

Former Obama aide now a ‘person of interest’ in congressional probe over unmasking

"Ben Rhodes, a former national security adviser in the Obama administration, is now considered a “person of interest” in an investigation by the House Intelligence Committee into the “unmasking” scandal.

According to a report
from Circa News, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) sent a letter to the National Security Agency asking for information in regard to unmasking requests from Rhodes.

Congressional sources told Circa that the committee wants to know how many unmasking requests Rhodes made from Jan. 1, 2016, to Jan. 20, 2017.

Previous reports indicated that the number of unmasking requests increased drastically from 2015 to 2016, leading some to suspect they were made out of political interest, and not for the sake of national security."

View attachment 141681

The right wing press is dancing as fast as they can to avoid the obvious debacle that is Trump's administration and the latest lie uncovered:

Trump dictated Donald Trump Jr.'s misleading statement about meeting with Russian lawyer: Report

"""President Trump dictated the initial statement released by his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., explaining why he met last summer with a lawyer linked to the Russian government.

The Washington Post reported Trump personally dictated the statement, in which Trump Jr. said the June 2016 meeting had been primarily related to a ban on adoptions by American families of Russian children."""

Must be tough to be a Trumpie moron these days......

According to a report

View attachment 141681

The right wing press is dancing as fast as they can to avoid the obvious debacle that is Trump's administration and the latest lie uncovered:

Trump dictated Donald Trump Jr.'s misleading statement about meeting with Russian lawyer: Report

"""President Trump dictated the initial statement released by his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., explaining why he met last summer with a lawyer linked to the Russian government.

The Washington Post reported Trump personally dictated the statement, in which Trump Jr. said the June 2016 meeting had been primarily related to a ban on adoptions by American families of Russian children."""

Must be tough to be a Trumpie moron these days......
Yawn.

According to a report

View attachment 141681

Any time now....any time now....any time now....

The GOP is 0 for its last 30 or 40 conspiracies.

It worked on your rube base for the last few years, but even THEY must have wised up by now.

Which is what the entire country has been saying for almost a year now, waiting for snowflakes to present any evidence to support their Trump fantasies... :p

According to a report

View attachment 141681

is Lois in jail yet ?

The GOP doesn't deal in 'Conspiracies' - that's the Democrats. The Democrats have failed in every attempt to 'get Trump' and have only succeeded in exposing more and more of their crimes.

The GOP has been unsuccessful in indicting Democrats only because the past Criminal administration and his criminal DOJ protected not only all of the criminal Democrats but protected Obama himself.

There is no more Obama / Lynch / Comey to protect Hillary.
There Is no more Obama / Lynch to protect Susan Rice or James Comey.
There is no more Obama to protect Lynch.
There is no more Lynch to protect Obama.

The GOP doesn't deal in 'Conspiracies'

Jade helm, birthers, Obama is trying to kill us with ebola, Benghazi, Sandy Hook is a hoax, Seth Rich, everyone's a secret Muslim, Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK... and those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

You inbreds are dumber than a box of rocks.

Jade helm, birthers, Obama is trying to kill us with ebola, Benghazi, Sandy Hook is a hoax, Seth Rich, everyone's a secret Muslim, Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK... and those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Just curious....why do snowflakes so rabidly defend, lie, deny, and justify for the blatantly criminal Democrats?

Such childish rants as your are why people don't take you snowflakes seriously. Never have I met a group of peoples so WILLING to detach themselves from reality and ignore facts to defend criminals who victimize them. Interesting...

You're attributing the rantings a few loons to us all. Can we safely assume you lefties all think Guam is going tip over?

You're attributing the rantings a few loons to us all. Can we safely assume you lefties all think Guam is going tip over?
Not even the guy who made the Guam joke believes that.

All the conspiracies I mentioned were widely reported on nationally and in prime time in conservative media.

Sadly he was NOT joking...much like when Waters declared Russian had invaded Korea....yet you just provided yet another example of how you lie, deny, and justify for your idiot Democrats. You simply can not be honest.

Ohhhh GOP chairman SAYS :lol:

Let us know when a special counsel is assigned, rubes

All the conspiracies I mentioned were widely reported on nationally and in prime time in conservative media.

Then why would he say something so patently idiotic, on national TV at that?

Then why would he say something so patently idiotic, on national TV at that?
As a joke. I bet you think Obama believes there are 57 states too :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back