It's going to be Tim Walz

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
You heard it from me first. They have said it is down to being between Shapiro and Walz. There is just too much drama surrounding Shapiro. If she picks him there will be protesters from the left everywhere they go. So, I say it is going to be Walz.

You heard it from me first. They have said it is down to being between Shapiro and Walz. There is just too much drama surrounding Shapiro. If she picks him there will be protesters from the left everywhere they go. So, I say it is going to be Walz.

read that too. We shall see. A week ago I thought Shapiro had the inside track, he is still in it but I am not as certain.

Makes sense. The DemoKKKrat elites already told Harris "no Jews".

Kamala's surge ahead of Trump is going to be put to the test when she names her VP choice.

That might be the snowball rolling down the hill.

It could also be the beginning of the end for Kamala.

In any case, it's unlikely that voters will be the deciding factor in America's elections even after November.

It will either be stolen or attempted to be stolen.

Harris won’t dare alienate her Gaza Islamic terrorist supporters by picking Shapiro.

The gigantic antisemitic Hamas wing of the dNC would NEVER accept him

Kamala's surge ahead of Trump is going to be put to the test when she names her VP choice.

That might be the snowball rolling down the hill.

It could also be the beginning of the end for Kamala.

In any case, it's unlikely that voters will be the deciding factor in America's elections even after November.

It will either be stolen or attempted to be stolen.
You believe she’s shurging

A-Dorable!

Harris won’t dare alienate her Gaza Islamic terrorist supporters by picking Shapiro.
Shapiro has been trying to do some backtracking on Israel, saying he is for a 2 state solution and downplaying his IDF connection. May or may not work, but he can be master spin meister.

Forum List

Back