It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

Not to mention, that isn't what he asked... he can't even keep track of his on disjointed thoughts.

ask yourself this ... why did I make reference to two different salaries with both paying the same percent of payroll tax from each salary ..

BRAIN FUCK !!!!!!

who pays the higher percentage? Earl or Sam?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because you're an idiot who can't articulate himself? Did you finish high school?

90k OF 90k IS 100%

110k OF 1500000. K IS 7.3 %

100% OR 7.3% ... which is greater ?

no fair using a calculator either!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, I get that.. but that is not the question you posed. You should really stop.. you're making an ass of yourself. Grow the fuck up 7.

post #103.. the EXACT question

lets get to payroll tax ... the cap is about $110 K or so ..

Earl makes $90K and pays 100% on that $90K

Sam makes $1.5 Million $ and pays $110K on that $1.5 million..

brain fuck question ...

and you are too damn dumb to understand it ....
So Earl pays 100% tax on his 90,000? Are you truly this stupid?

What has 45 years of massive tax breaks for the top 10% of our country done for the economy? Consider that our middle class was healthy and the largest it has ever been in the 50s, 60s and 70s before them.

First of all it is the middle class that should be at the center of our economic policy...Not the fucking 1%! The 1% doesn't give a fuck if the entire rest of the country looks like Vietnam.
What 45 years of massive tax breaks? Where do you come up with somethign this stupid?

Thinking about dadofthree chart I remembered seeing a few days ago.

What has 45 years of massive tax breaks for the top 10% of our country done for the economy? Consider that our middle class was healthy and the largest it has ever been in the 50s, 60s and 70s before them.

First of all it is the middle class that should be at the center of our economic policy...Not the fucking 1%! The 1% doesn't give a fuck if the entire rest of the country looks like Vietnam.

Uhm, you do realize that if you confiscated all of the wealth, every cent of it, of the evil one-percenters, you'd fund the government for less than a month.

Then who's wealth are you going to confiscate?

Your argument isn't valid.
Their fair share, a percentage more for the bloated, is nothing like that, brainwashed functional moron.

LOL,

Dude, I don't want to take all the wealth from the 10%...In fact if they paid 35% in taxes and paid a few bucks per hour more to their workers they'd be almost as wealthy as they currently are. This isn't about destroying the wealthy...Just asking fairness.
And yet the bottom 47% of wage earners pay zero. Why arent you talking about fairness by increasing their tax burden?

What 45 years of massive tax breaks? Where do you come up with somethign this stupid?

Aja/ I have that motormouthed moron on Ignore because he posted consistently stupid wrong misinformation. No wonder you're thinking about his posts.

ask yourself this ... why did I make reference to two different salaries with both paying the same percent of payroll tax from each salary ..

BRAIN FUCK !!!!!!

Because you're an idiot who can't articulate himself? Did you finish high school?

90k OF 90k IS 100%

Yeah, I get that.. but that is not the question you posed. You should really stop.. you're making an ass of yourself. Grow the fuck up 7.

brain fuck question ...

payroll tax, earl pays 100% on his entire salary ... are you really that stupid ...

not a fair question. forget it.

BRAIN FUCK !!!!!!

90k OF 90k IS 100%

brain fuck question ...

Earl pays payroll tax on 100% of his INCOME. The 1% pay it on TWO per cent of his income.

And now payroll tax is MORE than the fed income taxes you dupes go on and on and on and ON about. Brainwashed twits.

Aja/ I have that motormouthed moron on Ignore because he posted consistently stupid wrong misinformation. No wonder you're thinking about his posts.
Hater dupes must censor FACTS. So inconvenient. You're pathetic.

LOL,

Dude, I don't want to take all the wealth from the 10%...In fact if they paid 35% in taxes and paid a few bucks per hour more to their workers they'd be almost as wealthy as they currently are. This isn't about destroying the wealthy...Just asking for fairness.

Ok, fair enough.... but you have to acknowledge that the problems are deeper than "fairness". There are some serious issues in our system.... we spend waaaayyyyyy too much money

I don't see how allowing people to keep more of their money screws anyone but the politicians.

These liberal filth feel entitled to money other people worked hard to earn. I know it sounds insane but they feel cheated.
ROFLMAO! Can we say WALTONS....they didn't do a FUCKING THING to earn any of their wealth. They INHERITED their daddies company and have gotten richer off the backs of the hard working workers selling,making and transporting their cheap SHIT made with slave labor in China.

So what? What's it to you? Man, you lefties are such busy-bodies.
Pointing out a lie. Quite common with you right wing scum

I don't see how allowing people to keep more of their money screws anyone but the politicians.

These liberal filth feel entitled to money other people worked hard to earn. I know it sounds insane but they feel cheated.
ROFLMAO! Can we say WALTONS....they didn't do a FUCKING THING to earn any of their wealth. They INHERITED their daddies company and have gotten richer off the backs of the hard working workers selling,making and transporting their cheap SHIT made with slave labor in China.

Contain your hate and envy lib. They have been very successful, apparently you have not, well it sucks to be you that's life.
THEY have not THEIR FATHER was.

BRAIN FUCK !!!!!!

90k OF 90k IS 100%

brain fuck question ...

No.. no he isn't.... he posed poorly worded question, which was answered correctly.. and in doing so, blew his bullshit argument out f the water. Now he's rewording the question... blah blah blah.

You know what? He is an idiot.

So what? What's it to you? Man, you lefties are such busy-bodies.
Pointing out a lie. Quite common with you right wing scum

What's the lie?

11143151_851913831548522_6358096348949691901_n.jpg
How many kids did you take into your house?

That maybe a question you really don't want the answer to. :cry:

I'm still waiting for one person to present a cogent argument for why the government is entitled to a cut of a person's estate.

90k OF 90k IS 100%

so answer the question soggyboi ...

90k OF 90k IS 100%

so answer the question soggyboi ...

They both pay 6.2%....

What you are getting at is called the "effective tax rate".... learn to ask the correct question.

You're messing with the wrong guy bub... I'm a CPA. Two people could easily be in the same tax bracket, but pay different effective rates. They still pay the same percentage.

It's easier than working for it?

Forum List

Back