It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

I'm still waiting for one person to present a cogent argument for why the government is entitled to a cut of a person's estate.

What I want to know is the governement doesn't offer to pick up the tab on debts owed by the deceased. Pickers can't be choosers. :neutral:

90k OF 90k IS 100%

110k OF 1500000. K IS 7.3 %

100% OR 7.3% ... which is greater ?

so answer the question soggyboi ...

They both pay 6.2%....

What you are getting at is called the "effective tax rate".... learn to ask the correct question.

You're messing with the wrong guy bub... I'm a CPA. Two people could easily be in the same tax bracket, but pay different effective rates. They still pay the same percentage.

Consider yourself brainfucked.. I knew what you were getting at all along... just wanted to have some fun showing you how inept you were at communication. I answered your question as presented 100% correct.. no pun intended.

I'm still waiting for one person to present a cogent argument for why the government is entitled to a cut of a person's estate.

its up to the person to protect their estate and there are numerous LEGAL ways to do that. If they don't its not the governments fault they're not responsible to do so. Wealthy people are totally capable of protecting themselves and do just that. Idiots like you not so much. You'd rather bitch about the big bad government fucking everyone.

I don't see how allowing people to keep more of their money screws anyone but the politicians.

These liberal filth feel entitled to money other people worked hard to earn. I know it sounds insane but they feel cheated.
ROFLMAO! Can we say WALTONS....they didn't do a FUCKING THING to earn any of their wealth. They INHERITED their daddies company and have gotten richer off the backs of the hard working workers selling,making and transporting their cheap SHIT made with slave labor in China.

So what? What's it to you? Man, you lefties are such busy-bodies.
Pointing out a lie. Quite common with you right wing scum

What's the lie?
Those Waltons DID NOT use hard work to get rich. They were rich when their daddy died and they took over the business. HE busted his ass and built Wal Mart...I wonder what he paid his employees.

90k OF 90k IS 100%

They both pay 6.2%....

What you are getting at is called the "effective tax rate".... learn to ask the correct question.

You're messing with the wrong guy bub... I'm a CPA. Two people could easily be in the same tax bracket, but pay different effective rates. They still pay the same percentage.

Consider yourself brainfucked.. I knew what you were getting at all along... just wanted to have some fun showing you how inept you were at communication. I answered your question as presented 100% correct.. no pun intended.

so you admit you are a troll, and still refuse to answer the question ... gee, who knew.

What I want to know is the governement doesn't offer to pick up the tab on debts owed by the deceased. Pickers can't be choosers. :neutral:

Not one person has answered my question.. the most common argument is "because it is legal"

Geeze.. that's it?

Do you know how to do this?

By lowering taxes

How low?

I'll bet you spend less than 10% of your total income in taxes.
The only people paying less than 10% in taxes are the greedy superrich and 55% of giant corporations....Great job, Pubs!
You do know, don't you, that customers ultimately pay ALL corporate taxes?

No, they do not know that. But there is much they don't know.. I guess when you spend half your life studying Druid Philosophy... well.. you get the picture.

90k OF 90k IS 100%

They both pay 6.2%....

so you admit you are a troll, and still refuse to answer the question ... gee, who knew.

I know what the answer to your question is.. and I answered it... 6.2%. They both pay 6.2% Are you really this stupid?

:lol:

its up to the person to protect their estate and there are numerous LEGAL ways to do that. If they don't its not the governments fault they're not responsible to do so. Wealthy people are totally capable of protecting themselves and do just that. Idiots like you not so much. You'd rather bitch about the big bad government fucking everyone.

Good Lord... that's your argument for why the government is entitled to a cut of a person's estate? Because they didn't adequately protect it from the government?

Geeze Louise... :cuckoo:

Pretty sure the president is a Democrat you big hater poop. Why don't you ask him why the rich are getting richer and the poor are going to hell under his administration you big dummy dupe stupid head.

And you referring to someone else as functional moron is pretty rich in of itself considering you are the epitome of ignorance on this forum.

Income disparity has been increasing since the 70's. Republicans and corporate America are the cause.
Sure, let's go with that one, lol.

What has 45 years of massive tax breaks for the top 10% of our country done for the economy? Consider that our middle class was healthy and the largest it has ever been in the 50s, 60s and 70s before them.

First of all it is the middle class that should be at the center of our economic policy...Not the fucking 1%! The 1% doesn't give a fuck if the entire rest of the country looks like Vietnam.

Uhm, you do realize that if you confiscated all of the wealth, every cent of it, of the evil one-percenters, you'd fund the government for less than a month.

Then who's wealth are you going to confiscate?

Your argument isn't valid.
Their fair share, a percentage more for the bloated, is nothing like that, brainwashed functional moron.
Give a number. What is a "fair share". Until you do that, it's pointless to argue about it, because what you really mean is, no matter how big, it needs to be MORE.

These liberal filth feel entitled to money other people worked hard to earn. I know it sounds insane but they feel cheated.
ROFLMAO! Can we say WALTONS....they didn't do a FUCKING THING to earn any of their wealth. They INHERITED their daddies company and have gotten richer off the backs of the hard working workers selling,making and transporting their cheap SHIT made with slave labor in China.

What's the lie?
Those Waltons DID NOT use hard work to get rich. They were rich when their daddy died and they took over the business. HE busted his ass and built Wal Mart...I wonder what he paid his employees.

Those Walton's who inherited the business are not sitting on their butts either.
If they had the business would have gone out of business.
No the kids who inherited it expanded the business beyond what their Dad ever dreamed of.

Pretty sure the president is a Democrat you big hater poop. Why don't you ask him why the rich are getting richer and the poor are going to hell under his administration you big dummy dupe stupid head.

And you referring to someone else as functional moron is pretty rich in of itself considering you are the epitome of ignorance on this forum.

Income disparity has been increasing since the 70's. Republicans and corporate America are the cause.

I'm sure he blames a bad haircut on the republicans.

There is a shit ton of rich ass Democrats preaching all kinds of nonsense--none of whom is willing to give up their fame/fortune/status for "the greater good". They talk a good talk about "the people" and our plight. But, at the end of the day, who has the fat bank account and the private jet?

It ain't us.

But...if one you just hapens to be one of them, I could use a few extra duckets in my paypal account. Thanks in advance. :thup:

What's the lie?

Those Walton's who inherited the business are not sitting on their butts either.
No the kids who inherited it expanded the business beyond what their Dad ever dreamed of.

I am still trying to figure out why it even matters to them.

What has 45 years of massive tax breaks for the top 10% of our country done for the economy? Consider that our middle class was healthy and the largest it has ever been in the 50s, 60s and 70s before them.

First of all it is the middle class that should be at the center of our economic policy...Not the fucking 1%! The 1% doesn't give a fuck if the entire rest of the country looks like Vietnam.
What 45 years of massive tax breaks? Where do you come up with somethign this stupid?

Thinking about dadofthree chart I remembered seeing a few days ago.
Aja/ I have that motormouthed moron on Ignore because he posted consistently stupid wrong misinformation. No wonder you're thinking about his posts.
Hater dupes must censor FACTS. So inconvenient. You're pathetic.
Strange. I still see what you write. He must not be very good at censoring.

What's the lie?
I don't really care how a person gets rich. Paris Hilton is a great example. She has many times the wealth I have and I don't care. She contributes a heck of a lot more to the economy than I do as well.

What's the lie?

I am still trying to figure out why it even matters to them.
At their core, they truly believe that, under circumstances of their choosing, they are entitled to raid a person's bank account.

I'm sure he blames a bad haircut on the republicans.

Yeah, it's the republicans fault who won't pay for his barber schooling. :lmao:

Forum List

Back