🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

So it looks like the meeting between Trump and N.Korea's only fat guy is off.

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?
Well, I don't really blame pence here, NK was just looking for an excuse to blame us.

I am laughing my ass off at tRump though, for falling for the same old tired NK bullshit that I'm sure everyone warned him about.

No. If he had fallen for it like other past Presidents, we would be giving them money, technology and food, yet getting nothing but deception in return.

He decided not to play their stupid game.
Lol, nope. He went for the offered meeting, which has been offered and turned down by previous president's since the start of this whole problem, so fast his advisors heads spun like tops. He fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

this is probably a good thing . 'norks' have been insulting Pence and the thought of the good but much hated John Bolton in tow with President TRUMP probably brought about the 'norks' improper name calling and obstinate language . --------------- oh well , there is the future and the President has many options on the table . [feck that silly peace prize eh]

playing negotiation hardball with a pompous little dictator is the right thing to do. Previous presidents kissed his fat ass and look what it got us.

Obungo made the worst deal in the history of the nation, and the left is mocking Trump. You can't make this stuff up. Like Forrest's mommy says....."Stupid is as stupid does".

Interesting to see what happens now, since I heard someone from the administration saying that if negotiations fail, the only option left is war.

You gotta walk if it isn't right. Trump called out China, the dirty Commie bastards were heavily influencing the process, now both countries have poked the bear and it is going to hurt both nations greatly.

Wait until the North Koreans rush the Chinese border because they can't eat. Wait until the North Koreans ask themselves how their leader was able to afford such nuclear ambitions while they starve.

Kim is too stupid or too tightly controlled by China to do what is right for him and his people.

Both of these Great Leaders are too stupid to know when they are stupid....

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?
Well, I don't really blame pence here, NK was just looking for an excuse to blame us.

I am laughing my ass off at tRump though, for falling for the same old tired NK bullshit that I'm sure everyone warned him about.

No. If he had fallen for it like other past Presidents, we would be giving them money, technology and food, yet getting nothing but deception in return.

He decided not to play their stupid game.
Lol, nope. He went for the offered meeting, which has been offered and turned down by previous president's since the start of this whole problem, so fast his advisors heads spun like tops. He fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

have you been off the planet for the last 30 years? previous presidents kowtowed to the little asshole, Trump told him in no uncertain terms what it would take to allow NK back into the world community, Un was too scared of a coup to step up and save his country. Now its China's problem and I don't expect them to be as accommodating as Trump was being.

listening to Pompeo , sounds to me that the President is just using this as an opportunity to be hard azzed with the 'norks' as he simply sends a message . [ by the way , feck that peace prize eh]

No, it doesn't make me happy at all, but I fail to see why NoKo's perpetually bloviating and hostile statements are suddenly "over the line." Maybe there's info we aren't privy to, behind the scenes. We always have to keep that in mind.

Interesting to see what happens now, since I heard someone from the administration saying that if negotiations fail, the only option left is war.
--------------------------------- probably won't be much of a war will it OldLady ??

No, it doesn't make me happy at all, but I fail to see why NoKo's perpetually bloviating and hostile statements are suddenly "over the line." Maybe there's info we aren't privy to, behind the scenes. We always have to keep that in mind.

thank you for the sane post. unexpected from a lefty, but appreciated. Some of you have shown that you can actually think and reason.

"perpetually bloviating and hostile statements." Were you describing POTUS or Kim Jong Un?

We note with interest the Democrats' celebration.

And it may be premature. Let's see how Whoa! Fat! reacts to this. Maybe he will play nice for a week or two and Trump will set up the meeting again.

They still have 3 weeks before the date. Kimmy goes all nicey nice and they hold the meeting as planned.

What is Trump going to do with those silly coins?

Who knew negotiations could be so hard?
high-five-me_o_671265.jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump has cancelled next month’s summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump, in a letter to Kim released Thursday morning, said the face-to-face meeting, which was set to take place on June 12 in Singapore, was “inappropriate” to have “at this time.”

Breaking: Trump Cancels June 12 Summit with Kim Jong Un
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm wonder what we are NOT being told , what's the game plan on this game.

Forum List

Back