🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It’s hysterical to me the GOP wanted to give Trump the Nobel prize and yet to the surprise of....

A letter from the President to Chairman Kim Jong Un: "It is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

The White House on Twitter

No worries. The Nobel committee is way ahead of you on this one. The orange ass clown was in no danger of ever being considered for the prize. much less receiving it.
Nobody cares. Obama ruined that institution forever for the us... along with all the others he destroyed.

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.
Not really, he still did more than Obama ever did.....What did Obama get his for again?

So how long before the left screams we are on the verge of nuclear war with North Korea again?

So it looks like the meeting between Trump and N.Korea's only fat guy is off.

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?
Very disappointing, but I'd be a little surprised if this is permanent.

Trump loves to play this game, maybe it will work.

There is always a chance KJU will wiggle his way back into the President's good graces (Trump does say "call me if..." Or perhaps we could switch to the more traditional track of having the diplomats hammer out the deal and have Trump and Un meet at the end to shake hands?

The entire series of references to Libya was unimaginably stupid. If Kim had blown this opportunity, we wouldn't have been surprised. That the American "administration" so mishandled it is preposterously outrageous.

Since day one it has been exceedingly clear its amateur hour in the White House.

A letter from the President to Chairman Kim Jong Un: "It is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

No worries. The Nobel committee is way ahead of you on this one. The orange ass clown was in no danger of ever being considered for the prize. much less receiving it.
Nobody cares. Obama ruined that institution forever for the us... along with all the others he destroyed.

Except Obama didn't brag about it, didn't have members of his own party nominate him, didn't do anything to promote it. How embarrassing for Republicans to lick at his heels and nominate him.
Not really, he still did more than Obama ever did.....What did Obama get his for again?

Not really what?

And no, Trump hasn't earned the Nobel Peace prize that he so obviously wanted. It's odd that Republicans nominated him for almost holding a summit as though that summit were the end game instead of just the beginning for any peace talks.

It's like what your girlfriend's parents once said, 'I don't know what you see in him, hopefully you'll grow out of it.'

It is difficult to believe that the image and reputation of the U.S. could fall even further than after the Bush League and the fiasco in the Middle East, but the current administration has taken us there.

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Mike Pence should have kept his mouth shut, I think mentioning Libya was stupid. The reason the norks claim they need nukes is because of what the meat puppet faggot did to Qaddafi.

So does this make foaming at the mouth moonbats happy? Trump doesn't get credit for making peace and we're back on the brink of a nuclear exchange?

Agree. Just because the meeting was cancelled, doesn't equate to the negotiations are off the table. I expect the left to think in check out line mentality and they are.

Trump scraps summit with North Korea

There goes that Nobel Peace prize.

Did anyone besides Trump Kool-aid drinkers actually think Trump was going to control Kim Jong Fat?

Trump got played. And the world laughs at us yet again.
No actually dumbass, this is part of ze Art of ze deal. Never want a deal so much that you aren't willing to walk away from it.

Maybe he should have sent billions in cash on pallets on a plane and gotten on his knees like your messiah Hussein Obama did with Iran?

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

Nobody cares. You're the one who should be embarrassed..I'm embarrassed for you every time you post. But you fools don't have enough intelligence or integrity to see what abject scumbags you are.

Nobody cares but for some reason you chose to bring Obama into this.

Trump cares about the Nobel Peace prize he'll never get.

Agree. Just because the meeting was cancelled, doesn't equate to the negotiations are off the table. I expect the left to think in check out line mentality and they are.
Many of them are hoping for the worst, of course. Trump has done this before. We'll see.

shame!

Dd92X2YVQAAR-k4.jpg

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

Many of them are hoping for the worst, of course. Trump has done this before. We'll see.

Who is hoping for the worst? Be specific, give examples.

Who is hoping for the worst? Be specific, give examples.
People like you. Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

If you don't like my opinion on that, tough shit.

LoL, Trump is using a car dealing tactic on Un. Negotiate, dude won’t give you that last detail to close the deal and you walk out. Un will be back at the table before Trump gets halfway to the parking lot.

Hahahaha

Sure he does, skippy. Another baldfaced lie.

When he gossips like a little school girl that 'everyone thinks' he should get the nobel peace prize then you know he wants it. Too bad.

Forum List

Back